2022 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Have Toughest Schedule I've Ever Seen

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
NFL teams are envious of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having the GOAT Tom Brady + an impressive set of receivers. What the Bucs don't get envy for, is their schedule in 2022. Of the 14 teams * the Bucs will face, eight of them have winning records, and have a combined 2021 record of 102 wins and 46 losses. (.689)

* The Rams, Packers, Chiefs, Cardinals, Cowboys, 49ers, Steelers, and Bengals.

If the Bucs get into the playoffs, as I suspect they will, they will have surely earned it.

Last edited:
NFL teams are envious of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having the GOAT Tom Brady + an impressive set of receivers. What the Bucs don't get envy for, is their schedule in 2022. Of the 14 teams * the Bucs will face, eight of them have winning records, and have a combined 2021 record of 102 wins and 46 losses.

If the Bucs get into the playoffs, as I suspect they will, they will have surely earned it.
Correction: Peyton Manning is the Greatest Of All Time in playing the quarterback position.

Correction: Peyton Manning is the Greatest Of All Time in playing the quarterback position.
Brady is considered to be the GOAT by practically every football writer, announcer, etc, as well as former NFL quarterbacks (ex. Joe Montana). Peyton Manning was great also.
No NFL QB can touch this record (or even come close to it)>>

Tom Brady regular season records​

• Games started (316)
  • Wins by a starting quarterback (243)
  • Passing yards (84,520)
  • Passing touchdowns (624)
  • Completions (7,263)
  • Touchdowns thrown to different receivers (82)
  • Division titles (18)
  • Pro Bowl appearances (15)
  • Oldest player to win NFL MVP (40 years old)
  • Oldest player to be named First-Team All-Pro (40 years old)
  • Seasons with one team (20, Patriots)
  • Only player to beat all 32 NFL teams

Tom Brady postseason records​

• Games started (47)
  • Wins by a starting quarterback (35)
  • Consecutive playoff wins (10, from 2001-2005)
  • Passing yards (13,049)
  • Passing yards in a game (505)
  • Passing touchdowns (86)
  • Interceptions (38)
  • Completions (1,165)
  • Multi-touchdown passing games (27)
  • Game-winning drives (14)
  • Conference championship appearances (14)
  • Conference championship wins (10)

Tom Brady Super Bowl records​

• Super Bowl appearances (10)
  • Super Bowl wins (7, more than any NFL franchise)
  • Super Bowl MVPs (5)
  • Touchdown passes (21)
  • Passing yards (3,039)
  • Completions (277)
  • Pass attempts (421)
  • Passing yards in a game (505)
  • Completions in a game (43)
  • Pass attempts in a game (62)
  • Game-winning drives (6)

Last edited:
Brady was the Oldest Of All Time (OOAT), but during their many years together in the league, Manning bettered Brady in every major individual player statistic for the quarterback position.

Peyton is the GOAT.

NFL teams are envious of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having the GOAT Tom Brady + an impressive set of receivers. What the Bucs don't get envy for, is their schedule in 2022. Of the 14 teams * the Bucs will face, eight of them have winning records, and have a combined 2021 record of 102 wins and 46 losses. (.689)

Bullshit.

List of teams with the hardest schedule.

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Los Angeles Rams
3. Las Vegas Raiders
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Houston Texans

Bullshit.

List of teams with the hardest schedule.

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Los Angeles Rams
3. Las Vegas Raiders
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Houston Texans
Not even worth bullshit. List the teams they have to play, their combined 2021 record, and win %, or you have nothing here - which is what you have so far.

I did a little research for you. Your # 1 team (Chiefs) - their 8 teams with best record all combined, add up to a record of 87 and 49 (.649)

Last edited:
Brady was the Oldest Of All Time (OOAT), but during their many years together in the league, Manning bettered Brady in every major individual player statistic for the quarterback position.

Peyton is the GOAT.
What I posted proves Brady is the GOAT. You don't have much company in your estimation. I have tons. Google greatest NFL quarterback of all time. See how many lists show Brady or Manning as # 1. Go ahead.

Not even worth bullshit. List the teams they have to play, their combined 2021 record, and win %, or you have nothing here - which is what you have so far.

I did a little research for you. Your # 1 team (Chiefs) - their 8 teams with best record all combined, add up to a record of 87 and 49 (.649)

Your problem is you think teams of last year are the same this year.

No one's bringing up the NO Saints who've defeated him 4 times over the last 2 yrs! Brady smoked twice! :p

No one's bringing up the NO Saints who've defeated him 4 times over the last 2 yrs! Brady smoked twice! :p
That's not the topic. Tough schedules is.

And Saints beat the Bucs last year late in the season, when Bucs had a slew of injuries. when 3 offensive line all pros were not playing. Neither were 2 top receivers.
Also, Brady/Bucs beat 9 teams that the Saints lost to last year.

This year Bucs & Saints play in week 2. Should be interesting

Last edited:
What a fucken stupid statement.
How do you judge a team that has a bunch of new players that weren't there last year?
You sure cant use last years stats.
You have to wait and see to get an accurate idea.
I have to do no such thing. Looking at a new schedule based on previous years performance, is standard procedure among nfl commentators. Now go wash your mouth out with soap. :biggrin:

Peyton is the GOAT.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113::2up: AND smoked by a BACKUP quarterback in the Super Bowl no less that’s ALSO not getting brought up.then was so butthurt about it acted like you would expect a child to by not even going to mid field to shake foles hand.

What a great role model for kids that idiot Sunni man trollboy has on a pedastal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back