208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

Nahhhhh... they just aren't too keen on Illegal Aliens who hire-on as pseudo-mercenaries in order to get a foot in the door...

We're a nation of 330,000,000 souls... with less than 2,000,000 serving in uniform... we have enough warm bodies to fill our needs without Illegals barging-in.
The hate party got its name from obvious reasons, one being that they do hate this country and have shown no qualms in selling it out in all matters that count. They are traitors to this country , they are the enemy. They sold out our constitution and didn't get away with it so now they want to destroy the constitution and guess who would be writing the next one. Yup the scum that sold us out.

Republicans don't hate America, they just hate the people serving in uniform protecting America

You want to see how much they hate the military , just look at the bills that they have stopped or voted against for our veterans. They spit on them every chance they get . They don't support our veterans, they just want them to die for them and their corporate controllers. Another clear example on how the right has turned into a scum party . They have to go as they are made up now.. They have to be disposed of.

A show of hands, who thinks foreigners who blatantly break our laws should not suffer the consequences?
I think this is got off subject. We are talking about fellow Americans from other American nations serving in our military. They are doing US a service, not committing crimes of any type. To deny these people the right to become citizens is a crime. It's part of the agreement that was established by the Monroe doctrine. When I was in the Air Force I served with people from all over North and South America.

You want to see how much they hate the military , just look at the bills that they have stopped or voted against for our veterans. They spit on them every chance they get . They don't support our veterans, they just want them to die for them and their corporate controllers. Another clear example on how the right has turned into a scum party . They have to go as they are made up now.. They have to be disposed of.
No one's buying that shit.

Illegals should serve. They should serve about 12 months in a penal institution.
You just insulted 45,000 foreigners and immigrants serving in our military today. In the past 20 years 148,000 that served went on, did the extra work and became US citizens. They served in our military since the nation was founded. Maybe you don't remember from your American history lessons in high school. Great men like; Baron von Steuben, Casimir Pulaski, Marquis de Lafayette and Tadeusz Kosciuszko; just to name a few. We probably would have lost the revolutionary war without their help. Throughout the years approximately 780, 000 foreigners have served in our military honorably. I served in the military and was honorably discharged. Did you even bother to serve ?

Bull$hit. I put-in my time. I have a seat at the table. I say No. One voice in a vast number of diverse voices. But mine says No.
Your voice may be heard but hopefully common sense and decency will cancel out your negativity.

You just insulted 45,000 foreigners and immigrants serving in our military today. In the past 20 years 148,000 that served went on, did the extra work and became US citizens. They served in our military since the nation was founded. Maybe you don't remember from your American history lessons in high school. Great men like Baron von Steuben, Casimir Pulaski, Marquis de Lafayette and Tadeusz Kosciuszko; just to name a few. We probably would have lost the revolutionary war without their help. Throughout the years approximately 780, 000 foreigners have served in our military honorably. I served in the military and was honorably discharged. Did you even bother to serve ?
No more Illegal Aliens in the US military. If they're insulted, then so be it. Many Americans are insulted by their Illegal presence and attempts to insinuate themselves and burrow into American society. If they want to serve they can apply and be granted legal residency, first. If they're Illegal when they enlist. then throw 'em out.

Last edited:
I don't think they're going to change the Monroe doctrine just for you.
The Monroe Doctrine has nothing to do with Illegal Aliens in the US military. That wasn't even a "nice try"... that one falls under "limp and lame"... :auiqs.jpg:

also in the bill

Among other things, the bill also

• redefines for immigration purposes the term conviction to exclude convictions that have been expunged or vacated,
  • requires the Department of State to implement a strategy to advance reforms in Central America and address key factors contributing to migration from the region to the United States,
  • requires the State Department to establish refugee processing centers in Central America,
  • requires Customs and Border Patrol sectors and stations to have a certain number of employees with certain qualifications such as paramedic training,
  • generally prohibits religious discrimination in granting or denying immigration benefits, and
  • establishes grant programs for providing training and services to immigrants.

So what republicans were really voting against was more welfare for criminals. So this thread is just more commie propaganda.

The Monroe Doctrine has nothing to do with Illegal Aliens in the US military. That wasn't even a "nice try"... that one falls under "limp and lame"... :auiqs.jpg:
You don't know your history at all. Just another dumb f*** bully on here who doesn't know s***. Good luck with that, you're going to need it.

Forum List

Back