208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

I think this is got off subject. We are talking about fellow Americans from other American nations serving in our military. They are doing US a service, not committing crimes of any type. To deny these people the right to become citizens is a crime. It's part of the agreement that was established by the Monroe doctrine. When I was in the Air Force I served with people from all over North and South America.
Hey they are free to GET IN LINE and immigrate to the U.S.A. LEGALLY now aren't they. Enough said!

Correct. America's military serves in more than 100 countries around the world and probably counts many immigrants among its troops. This has been going on since 1775. It's nothing new and earning citizenship through military service has always been a long-standing American tradition. And now these idiots want to change things. It's not going to happen. It would be a disservice to our nation. We would have probably lost the revolutionary war if it weren't for all the immigrants that assisted us, let's face it we were all immigrants, the only Americans that were here were the native Americans.

Wrong again skippy, everyone came here from somewhere else. Even the indians.

I never said that. Immigration is under the jurisdiction of the department of Justice and the attorney general of the United States. You are confused.

Wow, I just showed you that immigration falls under the Dept of Homeland Security and you fall back on the LIE that DOJ handles it. I told you to use google, I guess you need a new roll of film for that nonexistent photographic memory, fool.

I may as well be talking politics with my cat.

Hey they are free to GET IN LINE and immigrate to the U.S.A. LEGALLY now aren't they. Enough said!
Why do you think the people serving in our military are doing so illegally ? That makes no sense at all.

Nahhhhh... they just aren't too keen on Illegal Aliens who hire-on as pseudo-mercenaries in order to get a foot in the door...

We're a nation of 330,000,000 souls... with less than 2,000,000 serving in uniform... we have enough warm bodies to fill our needs without Illegals barging-in.

No we don’t.

Shall I post stories from the rest of the branches?

Everyone is struggling to meet their goals for recruiting. So no. We don’t have enough warm bodies. Not that meet the standards.

Wow, I just showed you that immigration falls under the Dept of Homeland Security and you fall back on the LIE that DOJ handles it. I told you to use google, I guess you need a new roll of film for that nonexistent photographic memory, fool.

I may as well be talking politics with my cat.

You are some kind of idiot if you think Homeland security is in charge of immigration. They are not. The attorney general of the United States is responsible for immigration and he delegates much of that authority to EOIR. Homeland security probably only gets involved in issues of illegal immigration. We're not talking about that here.

Wrong.

This is a lie.

Those serving are not ‘illegal’; they’re lawful permanent resident aliens (‘green card’ holders).
Green-card holders are another matter.

But each-and-every one should be re-vetted.

It's a good bet that you'll find a third or more actually don't have one.

No we don’t.

Shall I post stories from the rest of the branches?

Everyone is struggling to meet their goals for recruiting. So no. We don’t have enough warm bodies. Not that meet the standards.
Yes, we do.

We just haven't properly incentivized our own people well enough.

The Republic should never rely upon recruitment amongst the Barbarian tribes beyond the Limes. :eusa_naughty:

Its own citizens must maintain the vigor and strength-of-will to defend their own Republic.

You just insulted 45,000 foreigners and immigrants serving in our military today. In the past 20 years 148,000 that served went on, did the extra work and became US citizens. They served in our military since the nation was founded. Maybe you don't remember from your American history lessons in high school. Great men like; Baron von Steuben, Casimir Pulaski, Marquis de Lafayette and Tadeusz Kosciuszko; just to name a few. We probably would have lost the revolutionary war without their help. Throughout the years approximately 780, 000 foreigners have served in our military honorably. I served in the military and was honorably discharged. Did you even bother to serve ?

And you just insulted 330 million Americans who DON'T want illegals in our military. Illegals HAVE BROKEN THE LAW. They should be in jail, not given guns and military training.

I said ILLEGALS should not be serving, not legal green card holders like the 45000 people you mentioned.

Read what the fuck I actually type, moron.

And you just insulted 330 million Americans who DON'T want illegals in our military. Illegals HAVE BROKEN THE LAW. They should be in jail, not given guns and military training.

I said ILLEGALS should not be serving, not legal green card holders like the 45000 people you mentioned.

The foreigners that are serving in our military are not illegals. You're barking up the wrong tree you stupid fool.

You keep writing the same dumb shit. You don't have a case on this point.

Also, just so you know according to our immigration laws. Immigrants are defined as either documented or undocumented both are welcome in America. That's what happens in free countries. Once a person that is seeking asylum how's their court date and is denied entry, Ben and only then are the illegal immigrants and they are sent back. I hope you can understand that concept. That's why the immigration courts need to be totally restored and expanded because immigration is not going to slow down it's only going to get a whole lot worse especially with climate change.

Yes, we do.

We just haven't properly incentivized our own people well enough.

The Republic should never rely upon recruitment amongst the Barbarian tribes beyond the Limes. :eusa_naughty:

Its own citizens must maintain the vigor and strength-of-will to defend their own Republic.

Hilarious.

One of the best Military Units in the world is the French Foreign Legion. The men who join have the option of citizenship after three years of good behavior. They pay for that citizenship with service and with the risk of death or injury.

But they are still one of the most elite units in the world. Choosing the dregs of society they pound that material into an elite fighting force.

The idea that Citizenship should not be purchased with the same risks here is laughable. People denounce Illegals as criminals and lazy and looking for handouts. These people are joining to risk their lives and limb for a chance to join us. They are doing what you probably didn’t have the guts to do. Walk into the Recruiter and sign up.

These are exactly the best sort of people who if you had half a brain would be thrilled to have joining our nation.

Hilarious.

One of the best Military Units in the world is the French Foreign Legion. The men who join have the option of citizenship after three years of good behavior. They pay for that citizenship with service and with the risk of death or injury.

But they are still one of the most elite units in the world. Choosing the dregs of society they pound that material into an elite fighting force.

The idea that Citizenship should not be purchased with the same risks here is laughable. People denounce Illegals as criminals and lazy and looking for handouts. These people are joining to risk their lives and limb for a chance to join us. They are doing what you probably didn’t have the guts to do. Walk into the Recruiter and sign up.

These are exactly the best sort of people who if you had half a brain would be thrilled to have joining our nation.
The person you are responding to must have no idea of our history. We are all immigrants here. Humans did not evolve in the New world. Even the native Americans migrated from Asia about 15,000 years ago. But if any group has grandfather rights, it would have to be them. Our country / our nation might well have lost the American revolution without the help of foreign American heroes such as; Baron von Steuben, Casimir Pulaski, the Marquis de Lafayette, Tadeusz Kosciuszko and Johann de Kalb,; just to name a few. We are a nation of immigrants and we shouldn't hate ourselves.

You are some kind of idiot if you think Homeland security is in charge of immigration. They are not. The attorney general of the United States is responsible for immigration and he delegates much of that authority to EOIR. Homeland security probably only gets involved in issues of illegal immigration. We're not talking about that here.

You stupid SOB, the link I provided gives a step by step explanation of the citizenship application process and what agency does that processing. If you're too fucking lazy to read it, you're wasting my time. Just go the fuck away.

You stupid SOB, the link I provided gives a step by step explanation of the citizenship application process and what agency does that processing. If you're too fucking lazy to read it, you're wasting my time. Just go the fuck away.

You're stuck on this illegal immigration stuff. This has nothing to do with that. Get it through your thick head.

The Military should not be courting Illegals & Gangbangers ( eMe / MS13 ...

The Military should not be courting Illegals & Gangbangers ( eMe / MS13 ...
You are being misled. This is about people that joined our military and served our nation. Not your imaginary illegals or gangbangers.

Forum List

Back