Republicans AND Democrats Describe Biden’s Cognitive Decline in Shocking New Story: ‘Not the Same Person’

Biden is controlled by his handlers.
Ha ha...

Well Biden's handlers are doing better than the Russians controlling Trump... Then again Trump wasn't very loyal, Trump was pro China, Pro Big Oil... Pro anyone that said nice things to him...

Yes, I am one of those that does not play the Duopoly game. Rather proud of that fact. :cool:

It's the only game in town. There's no viable 3rd choice. So, you are proud of your decision to let others make the call for who the next president will be. And if enough people go down that road then are we still a republic based on democratic principles? Some say that voting is a right while others say it is a privilege. Either way, you are not participating in the process, right? It's kinda hard to see how anybody can be proud of that, even when the choices ore poor. There ARE differences, if nothing else the next president might choose one or two justices to the SCOTUS. I do not understand how or why everybody is concerned about that enough to vote.

Yes, I am one of those that does not play the Duopoly game. Rather proud of that fact. :cool:

You may as well stay home on election day for all the good you'll do. Of course you already know that.

It's the only game in town. There's no viable 3rd choice

That is because of people like you from both sides. You are why this is the case.

So, you are proud of your decision to let others make the call for who the next president will be.

When the two choices are akin to being shot or being stabbed, sure I will let you all choose which is it.

Either way, you are not participating in the process, right?

I am participating. I always vote

There ARE differences, if nothing else the next president might choose one or two justices to the SCOTUS. I do not understand how or why everybody is concerned about that enough to vote.

Yes, there are differences, but in how they govern they are minimal.

You may as well stay home on election day for all the good you'll do. Of course you already know that.

Dude, I live a state where 2.5 million people voted for Trump knowing full well it was a waste of time. How is my vote for Chase Oliver any different than theirs?

Right now in our country people in 2/3 of the states go to vote knowing very well that their vote will likely not matter in the least since their candidate will not win the state.

Dude, I live a state where 2.5 million people voted for Trump knowing full well it was a waste of time. How is my vote for Chase Oliver any different than theirs?

Right now in our country people in 2/3 of the states go to vote knowing very well that their vote will likely not matter in the least since their candidate will not win the state.

The fact is, this time it could be different if people participate in a meaningful way. But hey, vote for Oliver if you want another 10s of millions of impoverished people to support.

The fact is, this time it could be different if people participate in a meaningful way

Yes it could, but sadly most of you will keep on voting for the duopoly and nothing will change.

Don't blame me for your failures

For democrats there is always hope since they are so good at stuffing ballot boxes

While all the Democrats and their lackeys play "Hey look at Trump!", the leader of the Regime is in obvious mental and physical decline. Biden should be evaluated by an INDEPENDENT medical team, not some flunky who will rubber stamp his exam with flying colors.

It isn't as if he is in charge of anything.
Might want to test Obama, Jarrett, and Rice though as some crazy decisions are being made.

Rabid delusional Biden supporters are the only ones going with the "Trump is demented too" argument to try to take attention away from Bidens constant examples of sundowning.

And the Biden folks tell me that only rabid delusional Trump supporters are the only ones going with the "Biden is demented too"

You people hate each other so much and are fucking identical twins.

So much fun!

And the Biden folks tell me that only rabid delusional Trump supporters are the only ones going with the "Biden is demented too"

You people hate each other so much and are fucking identical twins.

So much fun!

Because they are obvious liars.

Leave yet, Quisling?

Because they are obvious liars.

as are you!

again, you are the very thing you rail against daily.

200w.gif

Forum List

Back