Republicans AND Democrats Describe Biden’s Cognitive Decline in Shocking New Story: ‘Not the Same Person’

That is because of people like you from both sides. You are why this is the case.
Really? Everybody from both sides has a right to their opinion and also to voice it. So, how does that influence you not to vote for one of the only 2 candidates that have any chance of winning? Is that my fault too? Voting is an opportunity to decide for yourself who want to be the next president, or who you don't want to be the next president. I get that, you don't want either one, and there's a lotta people on that boat. Even if you believe both candidates are deeply flawed, the policies and agenda are vastly different, not to mention the possibility of filling one or 2 SCOTUS positions. It's hard to understand how or why anyone won't use their vote to indicate where they stand.

It's hard to understand how or why anyone won't use their vote to indicate where they stand.

I do. That is why I do not vote for the duopoly, I stand against it and refuse to support either side.

There is the truth and there are those who will do their best to cover it up and or deny it...we know who this 'they' is....it cannot be denied....the democrats are guilty of endangering our National Security just to begin with....and there is nothing more important --yet the democrats to maintain their power are willing to endanger America purely for political reasons.

Not to mention all the biden psycophants who try and absolve or prop up this fool in order to continue to keep their jobs and the perks they enjoy....how can people like this live with themselves?
I should have known, The Gateway Pundit, your favorite source for Russian and Chinese propaganda!

They don't need for him to have cognitive ability.

True.

it has been a puppet show since day 1

1717625358411.png

That's because Joe is smarter than them, Jack.

And we saw this back in 2020, which was why the kept him in the basement most of the time.
A lot of truth to that. Joe always fooled Democrats, he's a career politician living off lies and false identity. 2020 comes hes most clearly a vegetable, yet YET he was still sharper than democrats. Hows that for a dumbed down society.

Forum List

Back