The same forces that drove out Sinema and Manchin are shrinking the Democratic Party

Trump leads in all swing states and every betting venue has the odds on Trump.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Trump is elderly and has dementia, therefore, he should not be prosecuted for anything but it's still OK if he runs for president.
Well, no.

Trump should be prosecuted, because he committed crimes.

Truimp shouldn't run for president, because he's obviously in mid-stage dementia.

It's so good to be a Democrat. We don't have that kind of problems. Biden is sharp, sharp enough to whup you losers and leave you weeping, and he hasn't committed any crimes.

Now, the question. How senile are you? How much are you willing to embarrass yourself by lying for the glory of fascism? Demonstrate it for us, right now.

See you in November. We're very much looking forward to it. Do you think Trump will last that long?

And you're still voting for Biden anyway? That makes no sense.
Oh, you poor addled thing.

I bet it's the cumulative damage from the lead-poisoning, something that affects so many Boomers. It's why the Boomers got so conservative as they aged -- the lead made them violent and stupid.

Later generations, not being lead poisoned, haven't gotten more conservative as they aged, which is a demographic disaster for Republicans.

Well, no.

Truimp shouldn't run for president, because he's obviously in mid-stage dementia.

It's so good to be a Democrat. We don't have that kind of problems. Biden is sharp, sharp enough to whup you losers and leave you weeping, and he hasn't committed any crimes.

Now, the question. How senile are you? How much are you willing to embarrass yourself by lying for the glory of fascism? Demonstrate it for us, right now.

See you in November. We're very much looking forward to it. Do you think Trump will last that long?
Biden committed crimes. He was found to have WILLFULLY been in possession of classified documents for decades, not to mention the charges coming up.

Case in point: Business Insider.

The kinda dreck I used to read when I was a blue pilled Democrat.

How anyone could make it out of 2020 believing anything the mainstream media says is beyond me.

And I did it for 20 years.

Oh but I know, you're an "Independent moderate".

We don't need to hear it again.
Nor do we need to hear your goofy opinions. :rolleyes:

This is CNN reporting that the Democratic Party's shift to the left is helping Republicans. This may very well be the reason purple states are turning back red and several blue states are getting closer to being purple. Progressives have hijacked the Democratic Party and driving moderates to the Republicans.

Democrats are paying a steep electoral price for their leftward lurch. The share of Democrats who identify as liberal has hit a record high, while the share of overall voters identifying as Democrats has hit a historic low. Disruptive activists and members of Congress on the left who have called the Democratic Party “too big of a tent” appear to be getting what they want: a smaller, but more ideologically rigid, party.

Voters now prefer Republicans in the generic ballot for Congress. One election forecast predicts a four-seat GOP majority in the next Senate. Leftist activists have supercharged a perception that Democrats are beholden to their left flank, causing voters to align closer to the GOP than to Democrats on the ideological spectrum.

An MIT Election Lab study showed independent voters became 7 points less likely to support Democrats just by reading a single neutral news article about the presidential primary debates featuring arguments for progressive policy.

The political arena in general is loaded with narcissists hence the many problems associated with the political arena we witness in today's world. There remains @ current no answer to this dilemma, meaning the political arena as a whole is as good as it can get with, tragically downward mobility in quality of representation the only realistic expectation. I included a few links below that 'might' be of interest to my fellow board members.

That was before last night, and it has been going down in Trump's favor before that.
It has not been going down, it has been going up. What happened last night? You guys never run out of excuses. Just not too long ago it was Nikki Haley supporters are going to all vote for Trump. When that wasn't going to work it is now because of Biden's lying speech, which most people don't even believe.

The political arena in general is loaded with narcissists
It's most often a conservative thing.

Look at how it's become mainstream for all conservatives to declare that the experts in their fields know nothing, and that they themselves know the RealTruth, because they saw a YouTube video.

It takes some off-scale narcissism to act like that.

Meanwhile, despite the polls that say it can't possibly happen, Democrats keep beating your side like a gong in every election.

I can't wait for November.
I can't either. It will bring me so much joy to see another round of millions of people crying their heads off. Immense pleasure, much better than sex.

Well, no.

America First. The Republican Party is fighting this transition. The transition began before Trump ran in 2016. Look at the pain and many potential politicians would have quit or become also rans. Nancy is not of the peasant. And you still think she does. She has proven it from her actions and mistaken comments.

It has not been going down, it has been going up. What happened last night? You guys never run out of excuses. Just not too long ago it was Nikki Haley supporters are going to all vote for Trump. When that wasn't going to work it is now because of Biden's lying speech, which most people don't even believe.
All of that is garbage like lousy foil clutter to distract your plane is going down because of AA fire.

Forum List

Back