208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

Those that serve already have a path to citizenship. That was done years ago.
Under trump funding for the program was cut or even done away with. It's a very good program, the Democrats wanted it renewed and expanded and the timetable to citizenship reduced. That about sums it up. We were losing a lot of good new Americans.

Your thread title is a LIE, stop hanging out with Democrats they are rubbing off on you. Replace the word "immigrants" with "illegals" who broke our laws.
For your information even the department of Homeland security does not call them illegals they call them respondents. So according to immigration and illegal does not exist. Their terminology is documented and undocumented. When an immigrant has their court date in immigration Court; then and only then if your case is found invalid are they considered illegal and they are no longer allowed in the United States they are shipped back to where they came from. So no illegals exist in the United States.

You stupid SOB, the link I provided gives a step by step explanation of the citizenship application process and what agency does that processing. If you're too fucking lazy to read it, you're wasting my time. Just go the fuck away.

And I tried to explain to you that this isn't about undocumented immigrants at the border. This is about foreigners who volunteered to join our military and are here legally. That's why EOIR is the only agency that deal with them. It's under the department of Justice which is under the attorney general of the United States. Respondents that the homeland security turns in also must go through the EOIR courts. Homeland security is the police force. The justice department is the courts. You never want to have the police force during the judging. It's not ethical and I'm sure it's not legal. And there's no need for policing the Innocence.

You're stuck on this illegal immigration stuff. This has nothing to do with that. Get it through your thick head.

Once again your photographic memory is failing you. I haven't mentioned illegal aliens, our discussion was on who processes citizenship applications. You lied when you said this:
That's the duty of the immigration courts. Which is part of the department of Justice which the attorney general is head of. Not 200 ignorant Republicans.
In response to this:
The pentagon has no authority to grant citizenship. You commies really have no clue how the executive branch is organized, do ya?

I provided this link to prove you lied:
The link tells you exactly which agency processes citizenship applications and all the steps in the citizenship process. Yet you kept claiming the DOJ was responsible. I think you need to seek help form a mental health professional, you're bat shit crazy.

Last edited:
You are being misled. This is about people that joined our military and served our nation. Not your imaginary illegals or gangbangers.
The Military should not have courted new Military personnel from the Illegal & recently arrived Foreigners communities over last 35 years

For your information even the department of Homeland security does not call them illegals they call them respondents. So according to immigration and illegal does not exist. Their terminology is documented and undocumented. When an immigrant has their court date in immigration Court; then and only then if your case is found invalid are they considered illegal and they are no longer allowed in the United States they are shipped back to where they came from. So no illegals exist in the United States.

What a crock of shit, DHS can uses whatever woke terms they wish, the LAW calls them ILLEGAL ALIENS. And being in this country illegally is a crime.

Once again your photographic memory is failing you. I haven't mentioned illegal aliens, our discussion was on who processes citizenship applications. You lied when you said this:

In response to this:

I provided this link to prove you lied:
The link tells you exact which agency processes citizenship applications and all the steps in the citizenship process. Yet you kept claiming the DOJ was responsible. I think you need to seek help form a mental health professional, you're bat shit crazy.

If homeland security has anything to do with these foreign men and women who serve in our military it's probably to vett them. They are here legally. End of story.

What a crock of shit, DHS can uses whatever woke terms they wish, the LAW calls them ILLEGAL ALIENS. And being in this country illegally is a crime.

The law, and who would that be ? I already told you the department of Homeland security calls them " respondents ". Maybe you mean local police. I don't know, you're not very specific with your statements.

Last edited:
Last I heard was that democrats still have the majority in congress until Jan. How can republicans block anything?

Republicans don't hate America, they just hate the people serving in uniform protecting America

Your link falsely claimed that immigrants were “blocked” from citizenship

When in fact they were denied special exemption and a move to the head of the line

Also we need to know if there were any poison pills buried in the legislation

Maybe more info will come out later

Your link falsely claimed that immigrants were “blocked” from citizenship

When in fact they were denied special exemption and a move to the head of the line

Also we need to know if there were any poison pills buried in the legislation

Maybe more info will come out later
Are present governor in Nebraska has given special privileges to veterans. Do you see anything wrong with that too ?

Are present governor in Nebraska has given special privileges to veterans. Do you see anything wrong with that too ?
The headline in a lie

The bill has nothing to do with legal immigrants but rather illegal aliens and their illegal family members

Now I’m wondering if the military knowingly enlists illegal aliens?

The headline in a lie

The bill has nothing to do with legal immigrants but rather illegal aliens and their illegal family members

Now I’m wondering if the military knowingly enlists illegal aliens?

I just read that article you posted and it sounds like trump really fucked things up.

And I tried to explain to you that this isn't about undocumented immigrants at the border. This is about foreigners who volunteered to join our military and are here legally. That's why EOIR is the only agency that deal with them. It's under the department of Justice which is under the attorney general of the United States. Respondents that the homeland security turns in also must go through the EOIR courts. Homeland security is the police force. The justice department is the courts. You never want to have the police force during the judging. It's not ethical and I'm sure it's not legal. And there's no need for policing the Innocence.

You stupid shit, EOIR only deals with illegal aliens slated for removal, not citizenship applications.

Executive Office for Immigration Review
The Executive Office for Immigration Review is a sub-agency of the United States Department of Justice whose chief function is to conduct removal proceedings in immigration courts and adjudicate appeals arising from the proceedings.

Also the DOJ is not the courts, they represent the US in the immigration courts.

You stupid shit, EOIR only deals with illegal aliens slated for removal, not citizenship applications.

Executive Office for Immigration Review
The Executive Office for Immigration Review is a sub-agency of the United States Department of Justice whose chief function is to conduct removal proceedings in immigration courts and adjudicate appeals arising from the proceedings.

Also the DOJ is not the courts, they represent the US in the immigration courts.

You assume guilt. The court does not. Adjudication is their function, not criminalization. That's how civil society works. We are still a civilized Nation.

Forum List

Back