21 BLATANT LIES OBAMA Has Told You DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE!

Oh my GAAAAWWWD!!!! Directly to my FACE?!!!!!

But I've never met him.

Most of the "lies" in my opinion are political posturing and exaggeration which all politicians do. Also some of it has to do with changing conditions that force changes in what a person can do. Was he lying when he said them even though it turned out the could not or did not? I don't think so he was acting on what he believed not so much what he could end up doing.

I would say one lie he did make that did cost the country dearly was his lie about not quitting his first term as Senator. We all would have been better served had Obama had more experience in the Senate. Where he could have built bridges and friendships that would have aided him in getting stuff done. But he didn't.

And the usual flock of brain dead obamabots show up to dismiss the lies... shocker... :eusa_eh:

Obama already assumed that 47% of potential voters in 2008 were as dumbfounded as their pet gerbils. sure enough, the gerbils voted for him. and again in 2012. and anyone find it rather peculiar that he never bitched about the debt in 2012 , unlike in 2007/08 when he blamed bush for 4 trillion?

Forum List

Back