21 to buy an AR? The ignorance of Democrats and the anti-gun left.

To solve the problem would be to look at all the failures of liberal social policies. Never happen.
Not just their policies but their argument in general -- who are you to judge the way other people live?!?!!?!??!?!?!
Well, when the way other people live leads to the violence we see, I am more than happy to be the one to judge.

The house passed a bill that raises the age to buy semi-automatic rifles to 21.
It has no chance in the Senate, but if it does pass, let's consider this for a moment:

You need to be 21 to buy an AR15.
You only need to be 18 to buy an M16. Or M60. or M2HB Or XM134.

Irony? Ignorance? Idiocy?
You decide.
IMHO, it should be ILLEGAL to buy any of them.

It has no chance in the Senate, but if it does pass, let's consider this for a moment:

You decide.
It's ignorance. You need a safe fun culture and reasonable types of guns. Most Americans don't understand this concept.

Screenshot_2022-06-22-13-14-11-060.jpeg

Dang! This queer inadvertantly puts forth an argument for other countries to have a 2nd amendment!

You decide.

There's a lot more paperwork for an M16, isn't there?

Either way the Second Amendment cannot be infringed so it's a moot point. We need to let everyone of all ages have access to guns to protect themselves from all the loons running around with guns.

Irrelevant to the point.

Not really. When we are talking about hurdles you indicated that the arbitrary age hurdle is irrational because it doesn't apply to more dangerous weapons (full auto M16). As such it is a DIFFERENT hurdle which would probably more than offset the lower age.

(I know, too complex and I'll have to explain this over and over and over).

Forum List

Back