🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

21 y.o. black tells truth about black failure. IT'S IQ, NOT RACISM

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The evidence blacks are mentally inferior is overwhelming and those who say otherwise are on a par with the flat-earthers. Here is a short excerpt from a long article.

How a Young Black Man Became a Race Realist - American Renaissance

jan 6 2017 I now have no doubt about race realism. All the lines of evidence, from history to life experience, point to the same conclusion. All the usual excuses for black dysfunction are epiphenomenal and stem from the basic fact of lower average black IQ. Others viewed us as inferior because we never developed the wheel, a written language, a calendar, a mechanical device, or a two-story building. Slavery happened because whites (and Arabs before them) were able to enslave blacks; they had better technology and capitalized on the lack of black cohesion. Historians estimate that 90 percent of the slaves shipped to the New World were first enslaved by other Africans. (This is also consistent with Phil Rushton’s application of r/K theory; Africans have always shown low in-group preference.) All the usual explanations for black failure melt away once the fact of lower IQ is acknowledged. Anti-intellectual culture, poverty, bad schools, single-parent families, lack of role models, you name it—they are exactly what you would expect in a population with a lower average level of intelligence.

There is no GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks. They do great at pro sports but at jobs that require intelligence, they fail.

The evidence blacks are mentally inferior is overwhelming and those who say otherwise are on a par with the flat-earthers. Here is a short excerpt from a long article.

How a Young Black Man Became a Race Realist - American Renaissance

jan 6 2017 I now have no doubt about race realism. All the lines of evidence, from history to life experience, point to the same conclusion. All the usual excuses for black dysfunction are epiphenomenal and stem from the basic fact of lower average black IQ. Others viewed us as inferior because we never developed the wheel, a written language, a calendar, a mechanical device, or a two-story building. Slavery happened because whites (and Arabs before them) were able to enslave blacks; they had better technology and capitalized on the lack of black cohesion. Historians estimate that 90 percent of the slaves shipped to the New World were first enslaved by other Africans. (This is also consistent with Phil Rushton’s application of r/K theory; Africans have always shown low in-group preference.) All the usual explanations for black failure melt away once the fact of lower IQ is acknowledged. Anti-intellectual culture, poverty, bad schools, single-parent families, lack of role models, you name it—they are exactly what you would expect in a population with a lower average level of intelligence.

Trying to stir the pot again, huh?

Well, there. Your affirmation of superiority for the day. Feel better now?

There is a gap in test scores. IQ is a fascinating and apparently fluid characteristic that may even be partly inherited, but it also changes over generations as situations improve. The author of your article said it all in the introductory paragraph:

I grew up in a two-parent, upper-middle-class household in a predominately black city. My parents worked hard so I could attend high-performing private (predominately white) schools throughout my life. They taught me to be respectful, to value education, and to take life seriously.

That environment leads to many intelligent people. Not all though. Look at Trump.

Here is some more information on how IQ scores are changing over time. The gap is closing.
The Black-White Test Score Gap

I just read a about how you can breed foxes to be docile and puppy like. Dmitry K. Belyaev, I have to wonder, are we creating a new breed of more vicious, inhumane race by fostering and tolerating poor black culture?

I just read a about how you can breed foxes to be docile and puppy like. Dmitry K. Belyaev, I have to wonder, are we creating a new breed of more vicious, inhumane race by fostering and tolerating poor black culture?

You blaming society for black stupidity and violence?? BS. They are born that way.

Here is some more information on how IQ scores are changing over time. The gap is closing.
The Black-White Test Score Gap

If we sank billions of dollars in the education of chimps, while sabotaging the education of whites, the chimp-white IQ gap would be "closing", too. Then there are blacks. But, nooo. The Black-white test score gap isn't closing, contrary to even my expectations.

Disappointingly, the black-white achievement gap in SAT math scores has remained virtually unchanged over the last fifteen years...

It's even worse than that. The SAT makers have been trying to tweak the SAT to close the race gap, with no success. Your source goes back nearly 50 years, just to demonstrate a tiny shrinking of the test gap. And, even that shrinkage might have more to do with more mixed-race "black" test takers than with 50 years of racial preference for blacks and vastly outspending on black education over white education.

The race IQ gap is genetic.

Forum List

Back