22 Months and Still Counting

The minority of people are wrong – no matter how vocal.

Clearly the unwarranted, wrongheaded opposition to wearing masks, social distancing, and vaccines is politically motivated – an effort to prolong the pandemic and its adverse effects for some perceived political gain, such as realizing control of Congress.

That by prolonging the pandemic thousands of Americans are becoming needlessly sick and dying is of no consequence.
Again the vaccinated can catch it can spread it and can die from it.

The First Sergeant said otherwise:

The First Sergeant said otherwise:
I would point out your link supports my statement but you are to stupid to understand your own link already.

Gee, much as the budget of 2021 was Trump's so was the virus. Did you expect President Biden to fix everything on day one which he was handed down from Trump?

BTW, this is the clean zone, your last sentence was a violation.
Yes, you guys claimed to have the answer, and did fuck all, but, who would have thought!!

Since the availability of vaccines this has been a pandemic of the right, if not longer.

The vast majority of those with an unwarranted hostility of, and opposition to, wearing masks and vaccines are conservatives.

Given the fact that vaccines are perfectly safe and effective, the only reasonable inference is that conservatives are working to prolong the pandemic and its adverse influence on the economy for perceived partisan gain.

How so? Using these two elements as an effort to take away your freedom and liberty is absurd. Are DUI laws in effect "benightedly unintelligent or certifiably insane"? Drunk driving takes away your freedom? Please explain your comment, the lives of victims of Drunk Drivers and the spreading of disease are similar, no?

Driving is a privilege, not a right. I can drive drunk, but I can drink all I want at home.

Since the availability of vaccines this has been a pandemic of the right, if not longer.

The vast majority of those with an unwarranted hostility of, and opposition to, wearing masks and vaccines are conservatives.

Given the fact that vaccines are perfectly safe and effective, the only reasonable inference is that conservatives are working to prolong the pandemic and its adverse influence on the economy for perceived partisan gain.
The vaccines aren't perfectly safe. People have died from taking them.

How so? Using these two elements as an effort to take away your freedom and liberty is absurd. Are DUI laws in effect "benightedly unintelligent or certifiably insane"? Drunk driving takes away your freedom? Please explain your comment, the lives of victims of Drunk Drivers and the spreading of disease are similar, no?
Social Justice was used to blur the slow takeover of the United States by other interests. In the last two years we have seen a massive acceleration with Covid. The last 15 years has been brutal in this regard. Trump delayed it a bit. And was fought tooth and nail by the elites and those that they control.

and yet the majority of un vaccinated are blacks and Hispanics by population

The first reported death from the new virus outside Asia was in the United States on 6 February 2020. Since that day 753,919 - and still counting - are the number of deaths recorded in the United States; since then
46,427,230 cases have been recorded. See: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

At this time a minority of people (the vocal minority) continue to believe freedom and liberty is taken away from them by wearing a mask in public and keeping a social distance; a smaller number are the fear mongers who politicize the issue, extremists who promulgate fear of vaccinations and claim that Scientists world wide are profiting from this pandemic.

You mean Feb 29

Trump didn't cause the virus
Laugh out Loud ^^^. I've coined the phrase "idiot gram" to respond to posts which lack substance, are not thoughtful or thought provoking. It was coined when one other poster wrote a phrase or question which was idiotic most of the time. Your posts seem to be mostly in this same genre.

Laugh out Loud ^^^. I've coined the phrase "idiot gram" to respond to posts which lack substance, are not thoughtful or thought provoking. It was coined when one other poster wrote a phrase or question which was idiotic most of the time. Your posts seem to be mostly in this same genre.
You're the one said that Trump caused the virus...lol

Forum List

Back