23 million new immigrants to vote in 24

So the chances of any amendment or amnesty bill passing is impossible, and yet the right thinks this will happen?

These are the same people, with ZERO evidence, claimed more than 3 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary in 2016.

They're nuts! Nuts, I tell ya.

As the lib clones keep reminding us all you have to do is make the citizens

Then they all can vote to screw America
What makes you think naturalized US citizens always vote democrat? I know a great many immigrants and, like everyone else, they hold a range of political views.

These are the same people, with ZERO evidence, claimed more than 3 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary in 2016.

They're nuts! Nuts, I tell ya.
Oh, I know that!

They believe Trump won the Popular Vote in 2016 and the Electoral College and Popular Vote in 2020 and will be upset when Trump loses in 2024 because of Generation Z.

... They can still hate this country and want it destroyed.

How many natural born US citizens on this very site have made it perfectly clear that they hate America and want it destroyed? Many have said exactly that here over and over.

What makes you think naturalized US citizens always vote democrat? I know a great many immigrants and, like everyone else, they hold a range of political views.
I think the shoeless illiterate peasants at the southern border claiming amnesty will vote as they are told

Attend a naturalization ceremony then come here and say that again (after you stop crying).
I don't cry you putrid skank. The prisons are full of new citizens who look upon Americans as mere prey. How many citizens were waving Palestinian flags last night intent on burning the infidel tree. Oh yeah I have been to naturalization ceremonies. Immediately after taking the oath the newly minted citizen wants to know where to sign up for welfare. It is rotting piles of ambulatory vomit such as yourself that makes this abortion possible.

They hate you. Hate this country and are here like rats nibbling on a dying animal. What can they get before then whole thing rots out from under them and they become someone's dinner. So you cry over what you have done. Your rotting garbage of body and soul belongs in a landfill.

having a drivers license does not give you the right to vote.

the people on this forum are just fucking stupid.
SUBSCRIBEDONATE

Ballotpedia Logo

Laws permitting noncitizens to vote in the United States​

Ballotpedia's Election Administration Legislation Tracker

State poll opening and closing times
Voter ID laws
All-mail voting
Absentee/mail-in voting
Early voting
Voter registration
Voting in 2023
Election Information

Election Policy Logo.png

Select a state from the menu below to learn more about its election administration.
AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSubmit
In 1996, the U.S. Congress passed a law prohibiting noncitizens from voting in federal elections, including elections for the U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and presidential elections. This does not apply to elections at the state and local levels.[1]
No state constitutions explicitly allowed noncitizens to vote in state or local elections. As of June 2023, seven states specified that noncitizens may not vote in state and local elections: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, North Dakota, and Ohio.[2]
The District of Columbia and municipalities in three states allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of June 2023: California, Maryland, and Vermont.
According to the Pew Research Center, there were over 25 million noncitizens living in the U.S. as of 2020. That included approximately 12 million permanent residents and 2 million temporary residents who were in the country with legal permission, as well as approximately 11 million immigrants who resided in the country without legal permission.[3]
Whether noncitizens should be allowed to vote is a subject of debate. Click here for support and opposition arguments and here for more on the debate over the prevalence of non-citizen voting.

I got news for you, ANY NAME they can get onto the Voter rolls WILL VOTE in the same 4 Big Chocolate Counties in 2024 IF NEEDED to sway the Election "their" way. They will add in Brown PHX if needed again.

They monitor who has voted, who is unlikely, and they will vote for them. The look at real-time results (halt the count) and send in the mules. AND/OR electronic Vote switching just like in 2020. There is NO PENALTY for ELECTION FRAUD (no one is allowed to dig into it). //

The link says they are eligible to vote

No naturalized citizen should be allowed to vote
That is about the stupidest thing you have ever said! :lol:

So Einstein should not have been allowed to vote when he became a naturalized citizen or Tesla or etc or your parents or grandparents or great grand parents when they became naturalized citizens?

Seek help!

I think the shoeless illiterate peasants at the southern border claiming amnesty will vote as they are told
Stop wallowing in your ignorance. You don't know how people think, and no one crosses the border then votes the next day. You really are stupid.

Forum List

Back