23 million new immigrants to vote in 24

Its none of those things but it is s major revision of what we have now

And an improvement
No, it's all those things and it's just the desire to grab control you are so afraid of losing..

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, dropping the hate might help your cause?

NAAAH. Why ask the impossible.

... How many citizens were waving Palestinian flags last night intent on burning the infidel tree. ......
All too many natural born citizens indulging their idiocy at far left colleges. The same kind of assholes who pretend to care about "women's issues" and are absolutely fucking silent about all the Israeli hostages being raped. Assholes like you.

All too many natural born citizens indulging their idiocy at far left colleges. The same kind of assholes who pretend to care about "women's issues" and are absolutely fucking silent about all the Israeli hostages being raped. Assholes like you.
Delusional fuckster. No wonder you're a teacher.

As I've mentioned many times before, some of you fucking numbskulls wouldn't believe how many of my students (who didn't come over on the Mayflower) are ardent Trump supporters and/or generally quite conservative. I was just talking about such things with a large class hours ago.

Forum List

Back