23 million new immigrants to vote in 24

These people aren't naturalized. :slap:
They waltz across the border illegally and are given a driver's lic. so they can vote. They don't meet the actual requirements to become citizens. And as soon as they vote, they will be thrown out into the street. Some cities aren't waiting until next year. They want rid of them now. The financial drain is staggering.

Name another country that you can walk right across their border, and vote in their elections.
Do a lot of Americans run over to Russia to vote? Do we run up to Canada and vote? Why not?

A driver's license is not sufficient to vote. You have to already be registered and verified.

Anecdote: 1985 I was on a Denver RTD bus where a Black man died as a result of falling on the ice under the wheels of a bus driven by a white man. The driver was fired over mere allegations of racism. Skip forward to 2010:
I get on a RTD Denver bus. The driver is a north African immigrant. Somalian or Nigerian, I digress. His twin brother sits behind him, neither speaks English particularly well. (his brother acts as an "interpreter") I further gloss over other details. This "minority hire" clueless idiot can't speak English, runs lights and passes stops.
So, apparently Liberal Denver Democrats think replacing white people that make mistakes with incompetent POC that are idiots fixes something?
It's almost comical if it weren't so absurd.

Back in 1985, being a bus driver was a good job and had plenty of applicants.
These days, no one wants to be a bus driver.

And provide yourself with job security
Despite the FACT that I have told you dozens of times that the majority of ESL students in American schools are natural-born Americans, dumbass?

They don’t even check signatures or signature verifications
You have to be registered to vote. That involves ID and proof of address in the voting district. And once again, the last thing illegal aliens want is any kind of attention from anything representing government authority.

STOP BEING STUPID.

Idiotic OP headline.

That figure of “23 million new immigrants to vote in 2024” — according to my reading of the typically unclear, demagogic and useless Breitbart article — are the total number of naturalized citizens expected to vote, not new immigrants but all naturalized immigrants including for example Cuban-born citizens who came here to escape communism 30, 40, 50, even 60 years ago.

In recent years our country of 334 million people have had a high number of new annually naturalized citizens … recently slightly under 1,000,000 a year. These people are already legal permanent residents in the United States who on average have lived here as LPR for 7-8 years or more — those from poorer non-English speaking countries like Mexico average over 12 years as LPRs. They are of all ages, though the largest age group by far is between 30-40 years of age — prime working age. They generally must pass both a civics and English language test, and overwhelmingly are employed and/or living in stable family units.

As new citizens they can — if they wish — join older naturalized citizens and native born citizens to vote in Federal and local elections, so long as they are of age and meet state requirements — but their votes are by no means all for Democrats. Indeed in some key states like Florida the biggest, most influential and most active immigrant community voters tend to vote Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back