23 million new immigrants to vote in 24

Undocumented aliens don't get registered to vote nor do they get a standard driver's license with which they can vote in a federal election.
They get to vote in Ca. unless your saying a standard drivers license ( No ability to buy a Firearm or Ammo , but we all know illegals can fly easily enough ) and a Gas or Power bill showing residence covers it

There's a reason why illegals vote in our elections. What do you think it is?
They don't. Less than other, simpler, types of voter fraud. YOU are just a useful fool for far left assholes in the online media. Stop being a sucker, you stupid old woman.

See post 54

Yes I do have a problem with allowing foreigners to decide our future
All citizens are Americans.

They are no longer foreigners, or immigrants....they are AMERICANS, once they take that citizenship oath....and they are American citizens for the rest of their life, till the day they die....regardless of their ancestry history.

You can live in your fantasy land or land of wishful thinking, but the fact that they are American citizens, Americans, will never change..... There is no such thing as some first class citizen over and above other citizens, we are all EQUAL, under the law and constitution. It is what made America, America.

All citizens are Americans.
Save the globalist bullshit for your fellow globalists

I was talking to a lady yesterday about a house she rented out

The renters were pigs who did not pay their rent for as long as 6 months so she finally kicked them out

The house was so dirty that she had to completely remodel it from the floor to the ceiling

Her tenants were Tongans who lived like the pigs that they raised and consumed in the back yard

My mind wonders why were they in America?

What good did they serve by being here?

None as far as I can see

All the father did was landscaping

I understand that native born biden voters are unwilling to do that kind of work as long as they can get the same money on welfare

But I have a solution for that also

Which is dont give them welfare and let the Tongans stay in Tonga where they belong

The renters were pigs who did not pay their rent for as long as 6 months so she finally kicked them out

The house was so dirty that she had to completely remodel it from the floor to the ceiling

Her tenants were Tongans who lived like the pigs that they raised and consumed in the back yard

None as far as I can see

I understand that native born biden voters are unwilling to do that kind of work as long as they can get the same money on welfare

Which is dont give them welfare and let the Tongans stay in Tonga where they belong
Were they American CITIZENS? Had they been Naturalized?

None as far as I can see

You are sooooooo purposely ignorant.

Legal immigrants are invited here, through giving them a green card visa....they have to live here, clean nosed and without the need for Welfare, for 5 years before they can take the citizenship test, and give their sworn oath to the United States etc....before they can become naturalized citizens.

You are sooooooo purposely ignorant.

Legal immigrants are invited here, through giving them a green card visa....they have to live here, clean nosed and without the need for Welfare, for 5 years before they can take the citizenship test, and give their sworn oath to the United States etc....before they can become naturalized citizens.
No one invited unskilled, elderly, diseased or uneducated foreigners here except the one family member who started the chain immigration process

I dont know and dont care

They serve no useful purpose being in America and never should have been here
The article is about naturalized citizens, of voting age, in all of America's history, that are still alive today, who could legally register to vote, and legally vote if they wanted to....23 million of them.

No one is talking about illegals crossing the border

Forum List

Back