230,000 guns stolen from "law abiding, responsible gun owners" every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have over 400M guns in the U.S. (Obama was the best gun salesman EVAH, although Muad Hogg is certainly giving him a run for the money). If guns caused crime, we'd be have a higher murder rate than Venezuela's.

We have 400M guns, but they're collected in a dwindling number of hands. So gun ownership has been declining steadily since the 90's and that's corresponded with a decline in the crime rate.

So clearly, disarming people reduces crime.

"We have 400M guns, but they're collected in a dwindling number of hands."

100 MILLION PLUS = dwindling number of hands :rolleyes-41:

Derp is just ongoing proof that Proglodytes are beyond ignorant, and willfully so.

How do you know these aren't all the same criminals over and over stealing these guns? We know the way the gubment works that they probably aren't getting much of a penalty the first time if they even catch them.

You're the ones who didn't want stiff fines on gun crimes and convictions, remember!?!?!?!?!?

"I don't eat at restaurants"
Well you wouldn't, I mean those in Mental Institutions are not usually allowed out into the public sphere.

I have so thoroughly destroyed you here that you're now reduced to chopping up parts of my sentences and then constructing weak straw men to then give yourself the nervous laugh you need in order to avoid shitting your pants.

Thanks for the validation.

We have over 400M guns in the U.S. (Obama was the best gun salesman EVAH, although Muad Hogg is certainly giving him a run for the money). If guns caused crime, we'd be have a higher murder rate than Venezuela's.

We have 400M guns, but they're collected in a dwindling number of hands. So gun ownership has been declining steadily since the 90's and that's corresponded with a decline in the crime rate.

So clearly, disarming people reduces crime.

Actually it's been proven that reduction in crime typically correlates with poverty numbers and the percentage of the population under the age of 18. Statistics really only matter as far as it affects me though.
How do you know these aren't all the same criminals over and over stealing these guns? We know the way the gubment works that they probably aren't getting much of a penalty the first time if they even catch them.

You're the ones who didn't want stiff fines on gun crimes and convictions, remember!?!?!?!?!?

Do explain.

Why do you want to disarm 100 MILLION PLUS law abiding gun owners? They are not the danger, your type are the danger, your type are why THEY have guns and why they will keep their guns.

OK. Riddle me this: How many people in the U.S. own guns? How many are Prog-Dems and how many are Normal People? What happens to the former when they overreach with their Totalitarian Agenda vis a vis the latter?

According to the survey in the link I provided, gun ownership is at about 36%.

The survey doesn't ask what political beliefs gun owners are.

But red states have higher rates of gun crime than blue states.

OK. Riddle me this: How many people in the U.S. own guns? How many are Prog-Dems and how many are Normal People? What happens to the former when they overreach with their Totalitarian Agenda vis a vis the latter?

According to the survey in the link I provided, gun ownership is at about 36%.

The survey doesn't ask what political beliefs gun owners are.

But red states have higher rates of gun crime than blue states.

Have you had a bathroom break yet?

It's definitely not a fact that gun ownership is at a low. Which is why you think it's a fact.

Yes, it is a fact:

From Fortune Magazine, June 30th, 2016:

The Weird Reason Why Gun Ownership in America Is at Its Lowest Point Since the 1970s

Despite a recent uptick in gun sales, the percentage of U.S. households that own guns is at its lowest level in almost four decades, a new poll has found.

A recent CBS News poll found that 36% of adults either personally own a firearm or live with someone who does–the lowest level since 1978. That’s 10% lower than gun ownership rates in 2012 and 17 points lower than 1994’s high of 53%.

Meanwhile, gun purchases are at historic highs, measured by FBI firearm background checks, and gun manufacturers are producing record numbers of firearms — about 4.4 million a year in the U.S. according to the latest count from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

So how can gun ownership be at a record low if sales are up? Because most of the rise in gun purchases comes from existing gun owners stocking up over concerns about tighter gun laws following recent mass shootings, rather than by people buying their first gun, according to the Washington Post. An analysis by the paper last year found that the average American gun owner owns about eight firearms, double that in the 1990s. Similarly, a CBS News poll from March found that about 20% of gun owners owned 10 or more guns.

Wrong. It's not an all time high in terms of percentage of households but it is at the highest it's been since 2012. It's hovering around 42 percent. Which is about as high as it's ever been since 1990, excluding the 2011 outlier of 45 percent.

In 2012, gun ownership was at 46%. By 2016, that number dropped to 36%.

As Boomers die off, they are being replaced in the electorate with Millennials who have the lowest rate of gun ownership of any generation ever.

Soon, there won't be a single generation left in the electorate that cares about your shitty guns.

Why do you want to disarm 100 MILLION PLUS law abiding gun owners? They are not the danger, your type are the danger, your type are why THEY have guns and why they will keep their guns.

He'd rather disarm them than the criminals. They do nothing to further his/her agenda.

Actually it's been proven that reduction in crime typically correlates with poverty numbers and the percentage of the population under the age of 18. Statistics really only matter as far as it affects me though.

Of course crime comes from poverty. But lowering the crime rate doesn't happen when you introduce guns into the mix. That's why states with higher levels of gun ownership see more gun crimes than states that don't.

Do explain.

Since 1980, Conservatives have fought against every single piece of gun legislation or laws proposed. They've fought against criminal penalties for straw purchasing, they've fought against taking guns away from people convicted of crimes (not merely misdemeanors, but felonies), they've fought every effort to reform and expand the background checks. They fought against the Brady Bill.

Conservatives shit out guns that thieves steal, then cry crocodile tears over the communities most devastated by the supply of guns.

Wrong. It's not an all time high in terms of percentage of households but it is at the highest it's been since 2012..

LOL! Which is among the lowest levels ever.

It's hovering around 42 percent.

According to whom? What survey? You will need to post that and cite it, and of course you'll need to explain the methodology and from where they're getting the data.

Which is about as high as it's ever been since 1990, excluding the 2011 outlier of 45 percent.

Proof is required here.

Of course crime comes from poverty. But lowering the crime rate doesn't happen when you introduce guns into the mix. That's why states with higher levels of gun ownership see more gun crimes than states that don't.

Do explain.

Since 1980, Conservatives have fought against every single piece of gun legislation or laws proposed. They've fought against criminal penalties for straw purchasing, they've fought against taking guns away from people convicted of crimes (not merely misdemeanors, but felonies), they've fought every effort to reform and expand the background checks. They fought against the Brady Bill.

Conservatives shit out guns that thieves steal, then cry crocodile tears over the communities most devastated by the supply of guns.

Stealing is against the law. I'm not against prosecuting someone buying a firearm for someone who can't legally possess one. I agree that anyone who can't own a fire arm sure as hell shouldn't be allowed to vote.

In 2012, gun ownership was at 46%. By 2016, that number dropped to 36%.

As Boomers die off, they are being replaced in the electorate with Millennials who have the lowest rate of gun ownership of any generation ever.

And then Generation Z are behind the Millennials and Generation Z are even more Right Wing than we are and unlike Leftist Bedwetters we have been breeding, I am a Millennial and I'll tell you there are far more Right Wing Millennials than Leftist Bedwetters like you think there are and as I said we have been breeding, Leftist Bedwetters rarely have more than two children, some only one, most have no children so their DNA dies with them and we thank them greatly for Self-Genociding themselves.

In 20 years time OUR multiple children will be the worst fucking nightmare of what remains of the Leftist Bedwetters, they will be outnumbered by the DNA of Right Wing Millennials and the payback is going to be a bitch and they are going to be shown no mercy.

Your ilk are going to the grave and leaving nothing behind, no children, no nothing, so not having enough children and also encouraging the most useless to a productive society type of women to have abortions will have given us the gift we could only have dreamed of.

Now Funny this if you want to, but remember WE are getting the last laugh.

[And then Generation Z are behind the Millennials and Generation Z are even more Right Wing than we are

Oh really? So that's why the NRA could only mobilize 75 kids in Florida to protest for guns while the MSDH kids got millions of people to march against the NRA and your shitty guns a couple weeks ago.

Also, check out what happened in Wisconsin last night too; an NRA-backed Conservative judge got his fat ass kicked by a liberal, anti-gun woman.

He'd rather disarm them than the criminals. They do nothing to further his/her agenda.

The maniacs Agenda is doomed, let maniacs like him rant like he's been doing, but remember Our Team will be getting the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back