230,000 guns stolen from "law abiding, responsible gun owners" every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
af3d97de31dafae4d5d3b7d75afcae6f.jpg

Caption: For a black guy, I have a white guy's dick. Hence the gun.

Why is racism the crutch of liberals?

^^^^ You have already posted that insanity countless times, yet here you are again posting it.

It's only insane because it's your cycle.

You buy a gun to protect your home from criminals armed with guns they stole from homes.

I agree that it's insane...which is why I can't understand why you want to perpetuate that cycle.

The op'er is more likely to be killed by opioid overdose, car accident or suicide than being shot by a stolen gun.

No really that is reality but let not be realistic in life when MSM hypes up shootings like Florida and California while they ignore shootings in African American and Hispanic-Lation communities daily or the fact even with those shootings someone is more likely to be killed by Cartel opioids that were created by Chinese pharmaceuticals and Russian backed money!

We have more guns and less crime in reality, bub.

We have fewer gun owners and less crime.

We have over 400M guns in the U.S. (Obama was the best gun salesman EVAH, although Muad Hogg is certainly giving him a run for the money). If guns caused crime, we'd be have a higher murder rate than Venezuela's.

Conservatives do not do the Victim Card

That's hilarious. Funniest thing you've posted all day. Laura Ingraham was just whining the other day about being a victim of a kid with a twitter account.

Well you and Laura Ingraham have something in common then because you are whining....wait hold on, ALL you ever do is whine, you are a whining Bedwetter, this latest Whinefest could be a Full Moon or maybe it's because you are on your period and have run out of tampons.

Situation is you are a mentally unhinged maniac, 99% of your posts illustrate this and nobody actually gives a shit what you think or post the only reason we are all responding to you is because you are just too easy and your constant unhinged meltdowns are hugely entertaining for us....keep skating on that very thin ice though....we know it's coming :eusa_whistle:

I mean at this point, you can't seem to formulate an argument on the topic of guns without cowardly running away or trying to gaslight it because you don't like how it makes you feel.

And ultimately, that is what the gun argument is about; your fucking feelings. Your feelings that you need a gun to protect yourself, ostensibly because you're either lazy, or too weak in mind and body to protect yourself. So the want for a gun is entirely emotional. It's all about your feelings, as squishy as they may be.

^^^^ :rolleyes-41:

The op'er is more likely to be killed by opioid overdose, car accident or suicide than being shot by a stolen gun.

So what? Every year, 230,000 more guns fall into the hands of criminals. In 5 years, that's 1 million armed criminals. In 10 years, it's almost 2 and a half million. In 40 years, it's nearly 9 and a half million armed criminals. And the kicker? You guys only report stolen guns 86% of the time, which doesn't even earn you an "A". You're B-students.

That's too much risk for me. I don't eat at restaurants with B health ratings, so why would I put my life in the hands of B students?

No really that is reality but let not be realistic in life when MSM hypes up shootings like Florida and California while they ignore shootings in African American and Hispanic-Lation communities daily or the fact even with those shootings someone is more likely to be killed by Cartel opioids that were created by Chinese pharmaceuticals and Russian backed money!

Those guns made their way into those communities from "responsible gun owners" like you. So you buy a gun for your home to protect against criminals armed with guns they stole from homes, then those criminals steal your gun and either use it themselves, or sell/give it to other criminals who will.

You perpetuate that by increasing the supply of guns for thieves to steal. Then you cry crocodile tears over the fallout from your irresponsible actions. Those communities wouldn't be devastated by guns if you hadn't supplied criminals with those guns in the first place.

So it's your fucking fault.

We have over 400M guns in the U.S. (Obama was the best gun salesman EVAH, although Muad Hogg is certainly giving him a run for the money). If guns caused crime, we'd be have a higher murder rate than Venezuela's.

We have 400M guns, but they're collected in a dwindling number of hands. So gun ownership has been declining steadily since the 90's and that's corresponded with a decline in the crime rate.

So clearly, disarming people reduces crime.

So what? Every year, 230,000 more guns fall into the hands of criminals. In 5 years, that's 1 million armed criminals. In 10 years, it's almost 2 and a half million. In 40 years, it's nearly 9 and a half million armed criminals. And the kicker? You guys only report stolen guns 86% of the time, which doesn't even earn you an "A". You're B-students.

That's too much risk for me. I don't eat at restaurants with B health ratings, so why would I put my life in the hands of B students?

Those guns made their way into those communities from "responsible gun owners" like you. So you buy a gun for your home to protect against criminals armed with guns they stole from homes, then those criminals steal your gun and either use it themselves, or sell/give it to other criminals who will.

You perpetuate that by increasing the supply of guns for thieves to steal. Then you cry crocodile tears over the fallout from your irresponsible actions.

How do you know these aren't all the same criminals over and over stealing these guns? We know the way the gubment works that they probably aren't getting much of a penalty the first time if they even catch them.

You perpetuate that by increasing the supply of guns for thieves to steal. Then you cry crocodile tears over the fallout from your irresponsible actions. Those communities wouldn't be devastated by guns if you hadn't supplied criminals with those guns in the first place.

So it's your fucking fault.

"I don't eat at restaurants"

Well you wouldn't, I mean those in Mental Institutions are not usually allowed out into the public sphere.

We have 400M guns, but they're collected in a dwindling number of hands. So gun ownership has been declining steadily since the 90's and that's corresponded with a decline in the crime rate.

OK. Riddle me this: How many people in the U.S. own guns? How many are Prog-Dems and how many are Normal People? What happens to the former when they overreach with their Totalitarian Agenda vis a vis the latter?

"We have 400M guns, but they're collected in a dwindling number of hands."

100 MILLION PLUS = dwindling number of hands :rolleyes-41:

It's definitely not a fact that gun ownership is at a low. Which is why you think it's a fact.

Yes, it is a fact:

From Fortune Magazine, June 30th, 2016:

The Weird Reason Why Gun Ownership in America Is at Its Lowest Point Since the 1970s

Despite a recent uptick in gun sales, the percentage of U.S. households that own guns is at its lowest level in almost four decades, a new poll has found.

A recent CBS News poll found that 36% of adults either personally own a firearm or live with someone who does–the lowest level since 1978. That’s 10% lower than gun ownership rates in 2012 and 17 points lower than 1994’s high of 53%.

Meanwhile, gun purchases are at historic highs, measured by FBI firearm background checks, and gun manufacturers are producing record numbers of firearms — about 4.4 million a year in the U.S. according to the latest count from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

So how can gun ownership be at a record low if sales are up? Because most of the rise in gun purchases comes from existing gun owners stocking up over concerns about tighter gun laws following recent mass shootings, rather than by people buying their first gun, according to the Washington Post. An analysis by the paper last year found that the average American gun owner owns about eight firearms, double that in the 1990s. Similarly, a CBS News poll from March found that about 20% of gun owners owned 10 or more guns.

OK. Riddle me this: How many people in the U.S. own guns? How many are Prog-Dems and how many are Normal People? What happens to the former when they overreach with their Totalitarian Agenda vis a vis the latter?

^^^^ That's too deep for The Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back