24 year old rapper JayDaYoungan shot and killed in Louisiana, his father also shot

Louisiana rapper Jaydayoungan & his father were shot today outside their home. He was transported to the hospital on a helicopter, was not breathing, and died...RIP

Never hear of this guy. Gang-related I am betting.

Why doesn't his Dad go by Ken De Oldin?

I once was a rapper. I volunteered at the mall during Christmas for charities.

I am sorry for joking about this. I am going to hell!

Its not a big deal. Its just part of the rap industry. Sometimes you have issues with a venue or record label, and sometimes you get shot up by people you are "beefing" with. This is fairly typical stuff. :dunno:

Its not a big deal. Its just part of the rap industry. Sometimes you have issues with a venue or record label, and sometimes you get shot up by people you are "beefing" with. This is fairly typical stuff. :dunno:
someone hasn't been liking my UFC messages lately

DERELICTION OF DUTY!

someone hasn't been liking my UFC messages lately

DERELICTION OF DUTY!
You arent the only one complaining. I went 10 days without responding to any facebook messages from this girl who wants to come out and visit me on the east coast. Binging on "Civilization 6" is really eating up my spare time right now. :laugh:

You arent the only one complaining. I went 10 days without responding to any facebook messages from this girl who wants to come out and visit me on the east coast. Binging on "Civilization 6" is really eating up my spare time right now. :laugh:
Oh i'm sorry...of course the girl and your video game is the priority for you, bro...i didn't mean to be a whiny bitch

without you, this is my last resort for entertainment LOL:

Never hear of this guy. Gang-related I am betting.

Why doesn't his Dad go by Ken De Oldin?

I once was a rapper. I volunteered at the mall during Christmas for charities.

I am sorry for joking about this. I am going to hell!
Hell is where all of the rappers go as punishment for annoying people with that crap. 4th grade rhymes backed by karaoke music.

Fuck bro, i didnt know things were THAT dire. :laugh:
actually, i've befriended someone new myself, so i don't need you (JUST KIDDING LOL)...he's a SEAL (i won't say which team) and he told me that in the army they spend more time teaching them about wokeness than how to shoot the enemy. is this true, you think?

actually, i've befriended someone new myself, so i don't need you (JUST KIDDING LOL)...he's a SEAL (i won't say which team) and he told me that in the army they spend more time teaching them about wokeness than how to shoot the enemy. is this true, you think?
no I think youre lying again,,

Forum List

Back