🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

250 black on white murders that occurred in 2014

Not to mention all the black on black murders, I still don't understand the focus on the few white cops that have killed blacks. It makes a mockery of real racism. Why no protest over black on black murders with catchy slogans? Stop the drive bys, no more brother on brother caping, hands up I can't breath? Like any of THAT is going to make a big difference.

Not to mention all the black on black murders, I still don't understand the focus on the few white cops that have killed blacks. It makes a mockery of real racism. Why no protest over black on black murders with catchy slogans? Stop the drive bys, no more brother on brother caping, hands up I can't breath? Like any of THAT is going to make a big difference.

Because that's what black gang bangers do. It's in their DNA. They kill. If their victims are white, so much the better. If they kill each other, the "nigga" got what he be deserve. And of course you only hear about it sans identification of the race of the perp. The chickenshit local media must have orders from up above (that would be CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, PMSNBC, CNN, etal) not to divulge the race or skin color of the perpetrators. That only happens when some white guy beats the shit out of some black guy, thus committing the dreaded "hate crime".

Forum List

Back