26 women executed for being 'witches'

I’m not saying they were witches, but they had imported an awful huge quantity of newt eyes.

ISIS are savages. They kill other Muslims.

Let's get real here. Islam isn't even a religion. It's a death cult who worships some 9th century sand-dweller who was a serial murderer and had sex with a nine year-old girl. Jesus said there would be false prophets, and sononfabitch, 800 years later that one one popped up. And they're been killing each other ever since then, over the fact that someone from one tribe had sex with one of another tribe's goat.

Let's get real here. Islam isn't even a religion. It's a death cult who worships some 9th century sand-dweller who was a serial murderer and had sex with a nine year-old girl. Jesus said there would be false prophets, and sononfabitch, 800 years later that one one popped up. And they're been killing each other ever since then, over the fact that someone from one tribe had sex with one of another tribe's goat.

You're a moron. Aisha was born before the Call.. she was 19.

You're a moron. Aisha was born before the Call.. she was 19.

Quit lying, كافرة. Do you know what happens when you dispute the liberal Wikipedia? You can expect them to burn a cross in your yard sometime tonight.

"A preponderance of classical sources converge on Aisha being six or seven years old at the time of her marriage, and nine at the consummation..."

Aisha - Wikipedia

Does the year 1776 not mean anything to you? Go whine to the Limeys that allowed that. It has nothing to do with the United States of America.

Penelope doesn’t know much. She just parrots what she reads and hears on leftist kook websites.

I think it has more to do with the fact that Africa is the armpit of the planet. Just about everything that is bad happens there.
Well, I’d say it’s more that Africa is developmentally behind the rest of the world and thus still clings to religious superstition.

It wasn’t that terribly long ago in the grand scheme of history that we were doing exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back