29 year old woman sentenced to death

An Arizona woman was sentenced to death Monday in the killing of her 10-year-old cousin, who was locked in a trunk as punishment for stealing a popsicle.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Arizona woman, 29, who locked 10-year-old cousin in trunk, sentenced to death

Thoughts?
is she getting the easy route an injection of "sleep away"

or is she going to roast to death locked in the trunk of a super heated car

I know you think the constitution is optional but... there are prohibitions against cruel and inhuman treatment. the state isn't supposed to torture people.

you're welcome.
who cares what you think fuck head

My concern is for everybody. The death sentence is a serious thing; and once we start abusing it, people get hurt. I'd say fry that bitch in a second if I thought it'd bring the kid back.
Thank you for a little common sense.
The death penalty is reserved for FIRST DEGREE, PREMEDITATED MURDER.

This was a death caused by the woman's stupidity and isn't even murder. Yes, she deserves serious punishment, but it is NOT PREMEDITATED murder. It is not a death penalty offence. This is a case of mob rule over the law.

"Allen, 29, was convicted in June of first-degree murder and child abuse for leaving the child locked inside a plastic storage bin overnight in triple-digit temperatures. "

That is pre meditated. You can't NOT know that shutting a ten year old in a storage bin, in over 100 degrees temps, will result in death.

And I'm not sure premeditation of murder is required for the death penalty. You can get the death penalty for killing a person in the commission of another crime....in this case, child abuse.

My concern is for everybody. The death sentence is a serious thing; and once we start abusing it, people get hurt. I'd say fry that bitch in a second if I thought it'd bring the kid back.

This was a death caused by the woman's stupidity and isn't even murder. Yes, she deserves serious punishment, but it is NOT PREMEDITATED murder. It is not a death penalty offence. This is a case of mob rule over the law.

"Allen, 29, was convicted in June of first-degree murder and child abuse for leaving the child locked inside a plastic storage bin overnight in triple-digit temperatures. "

That is pre meditated. You can't NOT know that shutting a ten year old in a storage bin, in over 100 degrees temps, will result in death.

And I'm not sure premeditation of murder is required for the death penalty. You can get the death penalty for killing a person in the commission of another crime....in this case, child abuse.

add plastic storage bin in addition to locked in the truck of a super heated car

as the method of this killers execution style

The plastic bin adds an extra element of cruelty. Again, I should state that I'm not advocating for the killer. I'm merely stating that the article is incomplete and I can't take a hard stance. Did she mean to leave her to die? That is unclear.

Forum List

Back