29 year old woman sentenced to death

Death penalty is NOT an appropriate punishment unless emotion trumps the law.

Exactly. Which is precisely what's going on here:

She should be locked in a car trunk same as the kid until she's dead, then dump her baked carcass out in the desert and let the scorpions and tarantulas eat it.

Sicko sadistic fuck. These are without a doubt the same asscracks that like torturing war prisoners.

An Arizona woman was sentenced to death Monday in the killing of her 10-year-old cousin, who was locked in a trunk as punishment for stealing a popsicle.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Arizona woman, 29, who locked 10-year-old cousin in trunk, sentenced to death

Thoughts?

Well, my thoughts are when I read shit like this...

Put her down, NOW by locking her in the trunk of a car.

Stake her out in the dessert and let the coyotes and vultures gnaw on her.

--- some of us have lost our humanity.
You merely deny the totality of your humanity... Our penchant for revenge, and justice is as old as our species. Only a fool thinks our kind have somehow "elevated" ourselves above such necessities.

Perhaps it's only a fool that throws up his hands and fails to grow out of it.
You don't grow out of genetics, and instinct.

You merely deny the totality of your humanity... Our penchant for revenge, and justice is as old as our species. Only a fool thinks our kind have somehow "elevated" ourselves above such necessities.

Only a fool thinks punishing someone in a manner they thought was OK when the murdered someone is wrong.

Once again, complete failure to see the ball. Nothing has anything to do with a "manner".

Once again, you have more concern for the killer than the innocent victim.

Once again a complete whiff. Nothing I've posted here is about the killer. It's about the State.

An Arizona woman was sentenced to death Monday in the killing of her 10-year-old cousin, who was locked in a trunk as punishment for stealing a popsicle.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

Yeah I already noted the lazy-ass "throw up your hands" part. Thank you for being an evolutionary slug.

Only a fool thinks punishing someone in a manner they thought was OK when the murdered someone is wrong.

Once again, complete failure to see the ball. Nothing has anything to do with a "manner".

Once again a complete whiff. Nothing I've posted here is about the killer. It's about the State.

How the State should deal with the KILLER.

Move along troll.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

Yeah I already noted the lazy-ass "throw up your hands" part. Thank you for being an evolutionary slug.
Utter nonesense... Did you have something to say?

---- which of course means the same State gets to define who a "killer" is.

Of course that's a slippery slope you don't dare acknowledge, which leads us directly to:

Move along troll.

Exactly. Scary stuff innit? As a Wimp, your best course is to go :lalala: rather than think about it.
And of course as an Authoritarian Statist, this is your wet dream.

---- which of course means the same State gets to define who a "killer" is.

Of course that's a slippery slope you don't dare acknowledge, which leads us directly to:

Move along troll.

Exactly. Scary stuff innit. As a Wimp, your best course is to go :lalala: rather than think about it.
And of course as an Authoritarian Statist, this is your wet dream.

Her actions define her as the killer.

Sentence her to death.

Pity is that she will have to wait like 20 or 30 years or more

They never kill these scum right away.

That should give her plenty of time to think about what she did.

and she will...like i said they don't kill them right away.....20 years or more I would say.

Last edited:
I don't know the facts of the case; the article was too scant. This seems closer to manslaughter than a deliberate murder. For me, I question whether the death penalty is necessary or even life in prison. I'm not saying what she did wasn't heinous; and I'll reiterate that my opinion is very much from the outside looking in.
This is Arizona. I've lived there. It's like living in a frying pan. Even if that slope faced skank was a full blown retard, she'd still know that inside a car truck in Arizona is going to be like an OVEN, that's why she put the kid in there, she knew damn well it was going to be HOT. She murdered that kid same as if she blew his head off with a shot gun.

She should be locked in a car trunk same as the kid until she's dead, then dump her baked carcass out in the desert and let the scorpions and tarantulas eat it.

Like I say; I don't know the case details to a tee. I figure it's possible she was just trying to scare the kid for a few minutes and then got complacent and didn't think it out enough and the worst happened. It is fucked up that she killed a kid, and I understand those emotions. Maybe, she deserves it. I was really just questioning it and saying that the article didn't fully sell me on it due to the scant details.

I don't know the facts of the case; the article was too scant. This seems closer to manslaughter than a deliberate murder. For me, I question whether the death penalty is necessary or even life in prison. I'm not saying what she did wasn't heinous; and I'll reiterate that my opinion is very much from the outside looking in.

It's more than necessary. All one needs to know is 29 year old deliberately locked 10 year old cousin in trunk of car and 10 year old cousin died. Are you saying it was an accident? I'm looking from the outside in, too but I'm seeing what you seem to ignore.
I doubt there was intent. It's a tragedy but I'd bet she was trying to punish the kid, not kill her.

I don't care. Her purposeful actions killed an innocent person and you show more concern for the guilty than the innocent.

My concern is for everybody. The death sentence is a serious thing; and once we start abusing it, people get hurt. I'd say fry that bitch in a second if I thought it'd bring the kid back.

Someone as heinous as this woman will have a bad time in prison. I don't mean any of the fairy tale nonsense about the cons beating her down for what she did, but that she will not be able to live in general population or a death row cell ever. She will be in protective custody in solitary confinement until when and if they execute her. A fate worse than death. locked in a 4x8 room, no tv, nothing except a bunk and a toilet. Only being allowed out once a week for an hour maybe. Stupid bitch. And then if she attempts to hurt herself, it gets worse.
I worked in a supermax prison, and that's about it, but I might add the "bunk" is nothing but a slab of concrete with a 2" thick plastic mattress on it. It's still hard as a rock, and the toilet is a once piece toilet sink outfit, and you only get water at certain times, it's not on 24/7, and there's a camera watching your every move. Really a lovely place...

That's pretty fucked up, tbh. It's inhumane.

Someone as heinous as this woman will have a bad time in prison. I don't mean any of the fairy tale nonsense about the cons beating her down for what she did, but that she will not be able to live in general population or a death row cell ever. She will be in protective custody in solitary confinement until when and if they execute her. A fate worse than death. locked in a 4x8 room, no tv, nothing except a bunk and a toilet. Only being allowed out once a week for an hour maybe. Stupid bitch. And then if she attempts to hurt herself, it gets worse.
I worked in a supermax prison, and that's about it, but I might add the "bunk" is nothing but a slab of concrete with a 2" thick plastic mattress on it. It's still hard as a rock, and the toilet is a once piece toilet sink outfit, and you only get water at certain times, it's not on 24/7, and there's a camera watching your every move. Really a lovely place...

That's pretty fucked up, tbh. It's inhumane.
No it isn't.

It's more than necessary. All one needs to know is 29 year old deliberately locked 10 year old cousin in trunk of car and 10 year old cousin died. Are you saying it was an accident? I'm looking from the outside in, too but I'm seeing what you seem to ignore.

I'm not saying it was an accident. I'm not even saying it's not manslaughter at a minimum. I do like to see the death penalty given to cold hard killers who would almost certainly kill again if on the streets. That's who the "deterrent" is for; not merely people who happen to royally fuck up.

Since I don't care whether or not the death penalty it a deterrent for others, as long as it punishes those that "royally fuck up" in these types of situation, I'm OK.

That's fine, but that's probably the primary argument for the death penalty. And once it gets not applied in that manner, it opens the door to be taken off the table, which is not what I want. I do believe that certain coldblooded, heartless murderers should be executed.

My concern is for everybody. The death sentence is a serious thing; and once we start abusing it, people get hurt. I'd say fry that bitch in a second if I thought it'd bring the kid back.
Thank you for a little common sense.
The death penalty is reserved for FIRST DEGREE, PREMEDITATED MURDER.

This was a death caused by the woman's stupidity and isn't even murder. Yes, she deserves serious punishment, but it is NOT PREMEDITATED murder. It is not a death penalty offence. This is a case of mob rule over the law.

Thank you for a little common sense.
The death penalty is reserved for FIRST DEGREE, PREMEDITATED MURDER.

This was a death caused by the woman's stupidity and isn't even murder. Yes, she deserves serious punishment, but it is NOT PREMEDITATED murder. It is not a death penalty offence. This is a case of mob rule over the law.

That's my concern. I reserve making that judgment fully because I don't know all the details. The article mentions that she was convicted of first degree murder, but they presented no evidence that that was actually the case. What they present is man slaughter.

she shouldn't be killed, it was not premeditated murder....it was not murder in the 1st degree...from what I could tell....

Forum List

Back