2aGuy, you'll love this!

Off duty female cop puts 3 caps in a mans ass after he tries to rob some families at gunpoint in front of a school. He later dies. This happened in Brazil.

Warning: Graphic Content

https://nypost.com/video/hero-mom-s..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2894014

Yes, WOMEN should conceal carry!!!

He later died, but at least she shot him in the ass and gave him a chance to survive and didn't go for a chest or head shot like an American cop does even when they have the chance to do otherwise.

Lol....what...do you have the IQ of a small soap dish? Asshole should have gotten the 3 slugs square in the chest.

Here's to hoping you're never a parent..... and pull up your pants!:113:

Off duty female cop puts 3 caps in a mans ass after he tries to rob some families at gunpoint in front of a school. He later dies. This happened in Brazil.

https://nypost.com/video/hero-mom-s..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2894014

He later died, but at least she shot him in the ass and gave him a chance to survive and didn't go for a chest or head shot like an American cop does even when they have the chance to do otherwise.
I suppose what you're saying is that you'd rather criminals go to jail so that the government can waste more taxpayer money keeping them alive in there?

So you think only guilty people go to jail, and once a convict, you are a subhuman species with no rights, no value and even keeping you alive is a waste? I can think of one other person who would agree with you, who saw all prisoners as scum to do with as he chose with no innate rights. Maybe you heard of him, he was Adolf Hitler.

People who think like you do or exactly the reason the Second Amendment will never ever go away!!:deal::hello77:. Mofus like you are dangerous to society.

Lol....what...do you have the IQ of a small soap dish? Asshole should have gotten the 3 slugs square in the chest.

Hey jackass . . . . apparently he DID get three slugs square in the chest! And luckily, the lady didn't hit the little girl in the pink shirt that was standing right behind him. Fortunately the mother pulled the kid away out of the line of fire.

You are an amateur trying to play footsie with an expert here. Don't try to claim strawman to any argument you have no answer for. Your claim of absolute power is ridiculous. There is no difference between the deadly force of a gun and the deadly force of a car, and if they can't shoot someone unless they view him as a threat (totally subjective on the officer's part) then they can't run someone over with their car either who was clearly no threat. He was an unarmed man actually just trying to run away.
I already answered you, twice in fact. You're only claiming I didn't answer in an attempt to invalidate my argument without actually making one against it.

On the officer's personal part, one could view a 'threat' as subjective, but considering they have cameras on themselves and their vehicles, and news teams following them around when anything happens, it's not a matter of how the officer sees it, in the end, but how everyone else sees it. There have been several cases already that the media has attempted to manipulate, the left is still confused as to what happened in each of them.

Even if you had a point there, it's not any different from the problem with the government as a whole. They're allowed to enforce their will upon us, capable of stealing, kidnapping, and murdering any one of us for not following said will.

If I came after you with my car, you would run too. Cop, civilian, it doesn't matter. And the fact that many view the police as an unjust, absolute threat gives them as much right to carry guns as the police reason for gunning a guy down in his backyard with nothing but a cellphone. The fact that police use unnecessary excessive deadly force ALL THE TIME as their first response to a situation is proof alone that the body cams, etc., do NOT prevent abuses! Those cameras are there to collect information on YOU, not the police, half the time they are NOT released to the public (at least not until lengthy examination and possible editing), and camera or not, the police have the final power to internally decide among themselves separate from any external public review whether or not anything was wrong.
If the guy with the cellphone wasn't coming after the cop, he couldn't be portrayed as a threat, especially with video evidence. I do agree that we have just as much right to carry guns, however, anyone can expect that drawing it on someone else who has a gun gives them the right to draw and fire, as then you're threatening them. Hence the fact that everyone should be armed.

Just because you call deadly force unnecessary, that doesn't make it true. Much like calling yourself an expert.

I do agree with the last part. Basically, my opinion is this: The state should not have a police force, however, as long as they do, they should be allowed to use deadly force when they or anyone else is threatened. This saves tax dollars, jail cells, and lives. Of course, if everyone were armed, they wouldn't be needed.

The very fact that you argue in defense of methods used that would have been deemed horrific just a few years ago is proof alone of your absolutist, authoritarian world view. I only hope someday you are wrongly confused with a person of interest, perhaps wrongly charged and convicted by a crooked judge or prosecutor, maybe your house confused with the wrong one and broken into at 4AM by a SWAT team and gunned down, are stalked, harassed, ruined, until finally run down by a car by the authorities in their zeal that "anything goes" once you are classified a "convict" or "outcast of society." Then let's hear how your tune changes.
I'm not authoritarian at all, I barely agree with the state existing in the first place, and I'm not even sure about that.

I'm sure hoping something bad happens to me is an argument, but as of right now, I can't tell what you're hoping to accomplish with that personal attack.

Also, my argument was not that anything goes, my argument was that when the police or someone else is threatened, they can be shot. You came to anything going on your own.

Besides, if I ended up killed, I'd probably consider that a win. I don't really want to live on this planet anymore<3

You talk too much but say too little.
Although, even if that were true, at no point did I say this little, or ignore your argument.

I find it hard to take you seriously if all you're going to say is that I talk to much instead of making an argument. It's like admitting defeat.

Hey jackass . . . . apparently he DID get three slugs square in the chest! And luckily, the lady didn't hit the little girl in the pink shirt that was standing right behind him. Fortunately the mother pulled the kid away out of the line of fire.

Cool.....give that cop a cigar !!

:coffee:

I suppose what you're saying is that you'd rather criminals go to jail so that the government can waste more taxpayer money keeping them alive in there?

So you think only guilty people go to jail, and once a convict, you are a subhuman species with no rights, no value and even keeping you alive is a waste? I can think of one other person who would agree with you, who saw all prisoners as scum to do with as he chose with no innate rights. Maybe you heard of him, he was Adolf Hitler.

People who think like you do or exactly the reason the Second Amendment will never ever go away!!:deal::hello77:. Mofus like you are dangerous to society.

Hey Moron, I'm a Life Member of the NRA. :hello77: I'm just trained well enough that at that close range, I can take someone down with one shot, disarm them after the takedown and it not being a fatal wound because I also respect life, even robbers. BTW, anyone know if the kid's gun was even loaded or a real gun?

Hey Moron, I'm a Life Member of the NRA. :hello77: I'm just trained well enough that at that close range, I can take someone down with one shot, disarm them after the takedown and it not being a fatal wound because I also respect life, even robbers. BTW, anyone know if the kid's gun was even loaded or a real gun?

Well we're all real proud of ya s0n!! Just don't be giving any lessons at the range! Jesus!

Sorry but shooting a robber in the leg is pretty much as dumb as it gets but go, go!:flirtysmile4:

There were quite a few shootings in Brazil that day and we can only cherry pick one (1) that had a happy ending?

Well we're all real proud of ya s0n!! Just don't be giving any lessons at the range! Jesus!
Sorry but shooting a robber in the leg is pretty much as dumb as it gets but go, go!:flirtysmile4:

Talking about topics you don't know shit about is perhaps the dumbest of them all. We have lots of (the majority?) here on this board. I never said a word about shooting anyone in the leg. That is a split second decision you must make at the time. This guy wasn't actually threatening to shoot anyone, he was using a gun to intimidate them to ROB them. Who knows if it was really even a real gun or loaded. At the range that lady cop was at, I would have most likely shot him in his right shoulder (the shooting arm). The hydrostatic shock of a .45 would have knocked him down, would have knocked the gun from his grip, would have immediately disabled his ability to use or hold the gun, was furthest away from the targets in my line of sight behind him (the little girl in pink blouse) and would have left him crippled for life but avoided the vital area of the heart and lungs.

If he didn't bleed to death while the ambulance came, he then could have stood court for his crimes, and who knows, maybe turned out to be a decent person eventually who made a contribution to society to repay his debt. Of course, if somehow he still posed a threat after the first shot, THEN I would have executed him. I have no desire to kill or see anyone die needlessly. Your best shooter remains calm and clear during a fight, too many cops now are shooting in fear. As he stands now, the perp is just one more corpse for the morgue to process at the public's expense and all of this is a moot point.

I find it hard to take you seriously.

This coming from someone who says she doesn't believe in "The State."

I just hope that what you were really trying to say is that you just don't believe in the PRESENT state.
Telling me that my position is a reason not to take me seriously is not an argument against my position, however, why would I believe in the State? They don't exactly give us much reason. They're a monopoly on Arbitration, which destabilized our currency, steal our money, kidnap and murder our people, while regularly lying to us.

I will say that while I completely understand not believing in A state, I've not come to that conclusion entirely. I'm really not sure.

I always enjoy when the good guys win...thanks..... Do any of the anti gunners think it would be better to let that moron rob these people rather than that woman shooting him out of his socks?

I just hope that what you were really trying to say is that you just don't believe in the PRESENT state.
Telling me that my position is a reason not to take me seriously is not an argument against my position, however, why would I believe in the State?

So your actual unsupportable statements of position are not sufficient grounds to not take you seriously, but my not merely answering every pointless and circuitous and redundant argument is grounds to dismiss me? AS to the state, like I said, grounds to be (very) unhappy with the CURRENT State, yes, but dismissive of the founding principle of statehood itself? No. Just because a system is broken or corrupted doesn't mean it wasn't good and should be scraped, just fixed, and you stand a far better chance of FIXING it, than abandoning it.

Telling me that my position is a reason not to take me seriously is not an argument against my position, however, why would I believe in the State?

So your actual unsupportable statements of position are not sufficient grounds to not take you seriously, but my not merely answering every pointless and circuitous and redundant argument is grounds to dismiss me? AS to the state, like I said, grounds to be (very) unhappy with the CURRENT State, yes, but dismissive of the founding principle of statehood itself? No. Just because a system is broken or corrupted doesn't mean it wasn't good and should be scraped, just fixed, and you stand a far better chance of FIXING it, than abandoning it.
Actually, my positions were fully supportable, and I did support them, which is likely why you didn't answer any single part of my post, and only told me that I talk too much.

As a matter of fact, I did not dismiss you, I said the following:
I find it hard to take you seriously if all you're going to say is that I talk to much instead of making an argument.
I specified that it becomes difficult to take you seriously, IF you are not going to make an argument. I'd be hard pressed to specify any one single person that would take someone who makes no arguments, on a debate forum, seriously. I did, however, bother to reply to your completely pointless and contentless post, despite its quality, showing that you are, in fact, not dismissed. Besides, even if I did dismiss you based on your lack of an argument, it would be far more understandable than dismissing someone based on the fact that you don't agree with their position, as civil discourse is the point of this forum.

I don't just believe that this state is broken, I believe every state is broken, and statehood as a whole. In order for a state to exist, people have to be given more rights than other people, and the ability to use those rights to infringe on the rights of others. A state is allowed to legally commit theft, murder, and kidnapping based on the fact that you violated the rules which they determine and are capable of changing for little to no reason. Statehood creates a monopoly on arbitration, which is capable of naturally expanding itself, as ours has, as EVERY state has. Even the basic functions of a government are unjust.

I'd also like to point out that despite stating that we should 'fix' this state, you neglected to mention HOW, and you neglected to tell me WHY I should believe in any state at all. I've been looking for answers regarding this subject, and only Libertarians have bothered to explain their stances to me, statists haven't given me anything. I WANT justification for the existence of a state, and its core functions, or, assuming it's even possible, justification for ANY of its forcibly expanded functions.

0525233020062119c175896edb5e05b3e5627a-wide-thumbnail.jpg

watching that video , man , that 'brazilian' hip hopper was SURPRISED [wow] .

Forum List

Back