2nd Hillary IT Aide Jockeying for 'Immunity'

Hillary Clinton didn't break the law

Conservatives, this is going to be the worst year you have had in a long long time. There wasn't ever anything there with Ben Gassy or Hillary's email. The Republican party simply fed you red meat because they didn't want you to eat them.

There is a nor'easter blowing and the clouds are getting dark for the Republican party as they head for White Fish bay. Only 15 more miles to go.

'The wind and the wires made a tattle-tale sound,
as a wave broke over the railing.
And every man knew, as the captain did too,
t'was the witch of November come stealin'.'

Isaac, A 2nd Judge has now come out and SLAMMED the Obama administration for its constantly changing narrative, trying to keep up with all the information that CONTINUES to come out. He has said there is CLEAR evidence of INTENTIONAL 'wrong-doing'.

Pardon me if I take the word of SEVERAL Federal Judges claiming their is proof of wrong-doing over another Hillary apologist.

And it is just sad that 4 Americans needlessly died on Hillary's watch because she rejected hundreds of pleas for additional security, stripped a US Ambassador of 14 members of his security staff AFTER 2 previous terrorist attacks on his compound and while knowing if a 3rd attack happened he would have no (supposedly) military back-up...that these 4 Americans were sacrificed in attempt to keep the illusion that Obama was right in his re-election campaign LIE that 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'the war on terror is over'...that she then admitted to a foreign diplomat and her daughter that they had been killed in a terrorist attack but lied to the American people the next day by claiming it was all over a video....telling this same lie to the grieving family members as their loved ones were taken in flag draped coffins off the plan bringing them home, THEN called THEM 'liars' when they called her out for HER lies.

What is even more sad and pathetic is that despite all the evidence that has been exposed - to include Hillary's own words in her own e-mails, liberals like yourself are willing to continue to spit on the lives, sacrifices, and memories of these 5 Americans abandoned by Obama and Hillary in order to protect THEM.

Isaac, A 2nd Judge has now come out and SLAMMED the Obama administration for its constantly changing narrative, trying to keep up with all the information that CONTINUES to come out. He has said there is CLEAR evidence of INTENTIONAL 'wrong-doing'.

Pardon me if I take the word of SEVERAL Federal Judges claiming their is proof of wrong-doing over another Hillary apologist.

And it is just sad that 4 Americans needlessly died on Hillary's watch because she rejected hundreds of pleas for additional security, stripped a US Ambassador of 14 members of his security staff AFTER 2 previous terrorist attacks on his compound and while knowing if a 3rd attack happened he would have no (supposedly) military back-up...that these 4 Americans were sacrificed in attempt to keep the illusion that Obama was right in his re-election campaign LIE that 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'the war on terror is over'...that she then admitted to a foreign diplomat and her daughter that they had been killed in a terrorist attack but lied to the American people the next day by claiming it was all over a video....telling this same lie to the grieving family members as their loved ones were taken in flag draped coffins off the plan bringing them home, THEN called THEM 'liars' when they called her out for HER lies.

What is even more sad and pathetic is that despite all the evidence that has been exposed - to include Hillary's own words in her own e-mails, liberals like yourself are willing to continue to spit on the lives, sacrifices, and memories of these 5 Americans abandoned by Obama and Hillary in order to protect THEM.

It's over because there wasn't ever an 'it' there. The Republicans were throwing anything against the wall they could find to get something to stick. And they failed again because there isn't anything there.

3,000 people died on 9/11. You and every other conservative want to forget that ever happened. You could not give a rat's ass about anyone's life. You use bodies as political footballs.

I'm sorry, your politics are the politics of division and exclusion. The Republicans are either going to change and embrace where this society is, or go extinct. They will break apart in November after losing in epic proportions.

"Lake Huron rolls, superior sings
In the rooms of her ice-water mansion
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams
The islands and bays are for sportsmen
And farther below Lake Ontario
Takes in what Lake Erie can send her
And the iron boats go as the mariners all know
With the gales of November remembered"
- Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald -

Last edited:
It's over because there wasn't ever an 'it' there.

'It's Over'?!

Perhaps you should tell that to the 2nd judge who JUST declared he has found evidence of intentional wrong-doing and has granted the access / authority to continue investigating Hillary's server, e-mails, and additional documents.

You liberals need to learn that NOTHING is 'OVER' just because YOU say it's over.

:lmao:

Seems another Clinton IT aide has 'laryngitis' and is being threatened with a subpoena. Seems he isn't an idiot either and wants Immunity like Pagliano was offered before he says anything....

Republicans pressure IT official for information about Clinton server

...because people with nothing to hide need 'immunity' from prosecution. :p
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why didn't you just revive your "DONE - GOING TO JAIL!" thread?

ROTFLMAO

Seems another Clinton IT aide has 'laryngitis' and is being threatened with a subpoena. Seems he isn't an idiot either and wants Immunity like Pagliano was offered before he says anything....

Republicans pressure IT official for information about Clinton server

...because people with nothing to hide need 'immunity' from prosecution. :p

Well given that the rightwingnut partisan hacks on the GOP are harassing him, he'd be an idiot to speak with them.

*shrug*

But thanks for trolling by

You are aware it's only you loons who are influenced by this, right?

Oh yeah, you're a moron, so maybe not.

Jill, he would be an idiot NOT to speak with the GOP AND FBI, now that he has Immunity.

I believe he is a smart kid. I think he knows she is the leading 2016 DNC Presidential Nominee while no one knows his name. I think he is also smart enough to see that, based on the past, most people associated with the Clintons and their scandals have ended up dead, in jail, or in jail and dead. I think he would be smart to recognize Hillary has and is willing to do ANYTHING to stay out of trouble and protect / preserve her own political career, especially being THIS close to potentially being the President.

This latest judge ACCURATELY and APPROPRIATELY slammed the Obama administration's continuously changing narrative based on the facts and evidence that keeps coming out.

I think this guy is smart enough to know that crimes have been committed, laws were broken - as this judge implied, and that SOMEONE is going to have to go down for it...and if Obama and Hillary can help it, it won't be HER!

This guy has his 'Get / Stay Out of Jail Free' Card....if he ISN'T the one at fault he would be stupid NOT to use it.

Only loons are influenced by this? So you're saying this latest Judge's ruling and his declaration that HE sees EVIDENCE of intentional wrong-doing in this case has not effected or influenced Hillary at all?

:p

Your personal attacks on me, as childish and partisan-driven as they are, do not change the facts...or this latest judge's ruling / findings....so they don't bother me at all. Hope YOU feel better, though.

Forum List

Back