🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd reddest state in US (OK) puts child murderer to death despite "mental illness" claim

Okay, when anyone starts talking about Jesus, I can't take them seriously.

By all accounts after turning to Jesus in prison, Tex Watson has been a model prisoner. One can argue he did it only in the hopes of getting released one day and while it's very hard to prove one way or the other, holding on to this for over 50 years isn't easy to do.

May 12, 2021
June 23, 2021 Puerto Rican couple dragged out off their car in Chicago and murdered by black thugs
(Associated Press)
A Chicago woman has died days after she was dragged from a car and shot during an attack captured on video that killed her boyfriend and drew more attention to the city’s particularly violent year.
Thanks.. I think

Typical lib response: attack GUNS despite 2nd Amendment

forget that HUMANS fire them

box o'rocks

Do you believe I need to agree with you?
Take an innocent human life, you forfeit your right to life. That's my opinion. I'm not trying to convince you to hold all innocent human life equally. If you don't, I really don't care
Has it ever occurrd to you that policeman have a dangerous job and that if nutcases who are trigger happy encounter them as they always do, there has to be the thought put in said nutcases' minds that if they kill the cop, they will get the death penalty? Cops have a dangerous job..

Too bad I had to say that twice..

Has it ever occurrd to you that policeman have a dangerous job and that if nutcases who are trigger happy encounter them as they always do, there has to be the thought put in said nutcases' minds that if they kill the cop, they will get the death penalty? Cops have a dangerous job..

Too bad I had to say that twice..

Shouldn't a subhuman criminal piece of shit have similar considerations with regard to murdering any innocent human beings?

There is no form of treatment that can cure the criminally insane. Put them down. It is actually a mercy for the insane. The inability to carry out murderous intents is painful. They are left fantasizing about killing, and reliving murders they have already committed.

This is weapon-grade stupid.

Execute everyone and anyone who enjoys killing. They could be sane in every other sense. If they enjoy killing they cannot be free on the streets.

You need 90 days observation.

Your murder chubby aside, Capitol Punishment is the height of stupidity.

We have 25,000 murders a year and execute only about 10-20 people any give year.

The math just doesn't work on that one.

Agreed. That needs to be changed.

If a murderer gets caught red-handed, say for shooting a cop, they get a fair trial within days. If guilty, they can appeal once and that appeal must be decided within 30 days. If the appeal is denied, he should be executed within one week.

i would agree with that, with some exceptions for people who don't do it on purpose, but not all of them. what if you were hurling something out of the window because your sports team lost, and it hits someone outside and they get killed?

what if that infant girl in Oklahoma made her crazy dad sniff her feet in a moment of juvenile playfulness?
That is not murder, dumbass!

Agreed. That needs to be changed.

If a murderer gets caught red-handed, say for shooting a cop, they get a fair trial within days. If guilty, they can appeal once and that appeal must be decided within 30 days. If the appeal is denied, he should be executed within one week.

And how many innocent people are you willing to execute by mistake?
Because as it stands now, 20 people who were possibly innocent have been executed.

190 people who have been sent to Death Row were later exonerated of the crimes they committed.

And how many innocent people are you willing to execute by mistake?
Because as it stands now, 20 people who were possibly innocent have been executed.

190 people who have been sent to Death Row were later exonerated of the crimes they committed.

Joe, you need to sue your school system because you cannot read!

I said: "If a murderer gets caught red-handed, say for shooting a cop, ..."

A person caught red-handed cannot be innocent, dumbass!

I dont accept the insanity excuse

If you murder - meaning deliberately kill an innocent person - someone it doesnt matter what your motive is

The killer deserves to die

Joe, you need to sue your school system because you cannot read!

I said: "If a murderer gets caught red-handed, say for shooting a cop, ..."

A person caught red-handed cannot be innocent, dumbass!

Are you fucking dense? These people were put on Death Row because police officers straight up lied about their guilt.

So who is going to catch them, "Red Handed"? Oh, yeah, the same cops who have been gaming the system to send innocent men to prison for decades.

Are you fucking dense? These people were put on Death Row because police officers straight up lied about their guilt.

So who is going to catch them, "Red Handed"? Oh, yeah, the same cops who have been gaming the system to send innocent men to prison for decades.
You never heard of body cams? Dashcams? Witnesses? Security cameras?

My God, where is your keeper? Someone as stupid as you should not be allowed to be unsupervised.

Forum List

Back