🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd reddest state in US (OK) puts child murderer to death despite "mental illness" claim

Dennis Prager has asked bleeding hearts, "If the dearest person in the world to you had been brutally murdered, do you think the killer should get the death penalty?"

They don't want to answer for obvious reasons.
Killing babies okay.png

My God, where is your keeper? Someone as stupid as you should not be allowed to be unsupervised.

Not stupid. Evil.

Keep in mind that everything that Incel Joe ever says about justice reveals that it takes the side of subhuman criminal shit, against the side of actual human beings. Always. Can you find anything that it has ever posted, that favors humans over criminals?

You never heard of body cams? Dashcams? Witnesses? Security cameras?

You mean the Body Cams cops have refused to wear because they don't want to be caught doing anything wrong?

As for "witnesses", eyewitness identification is pretty unreliable. Which is why we have 190 people on death row who were later exonerated by forensics or review of their cases.

And remember, this is with STRICT scrutiny of lots of review, and we still get it wrong.

You want to increase the volume of executions, which will just increase the mistakes.

You are a very stupid person.

Says the guy who wants to murder women for having abortions.

Just more proof of what I keep saying.

You support the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and then condemn me for wishing for the murderers thereof to be properly brought to justice.

You take the side of murderers, along with other criminals, against the side of human beings.

In fact, that is your very point in your participation in this thread, to condemn the fact that a piece of shit that murdered an innocent child has finally been brought to justice.

You are truly an evil, soulless, twisted, subhuman piece of shit, and you reveal this with almost every post that you write.

You support the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and then condemn me for wishing for the murderers thereof to be properly brought to justice.

You take the side of murderers, along with other criminals, against the side of human beings.

In fact, that is your very point in your participation in this thread, to condemn the fact that a piece of shit that murdered an innocent child has finally been brought to justice.

You are truly an evil, soulless, twisted, subhuman piece of shit, and you reveal this with almost every post that you write.
I don't like the name calling and obscenities

but other than that, I totally agree

:)

Dogs, Bears, cougars….. that bite or in some cases kill people are euthanized without a thought, what’s the difference? We can pray and forgive him, her, confused, or it, as we pull the lever, God will have the last word.

There are some realities that politite language is just not sufficient to describe.
lol

I tend to agree w/ that also

I hear St Francis swore a lot... LOL.. whoda thunk it? I haven't verified that yet but hey... He knew how rotten human nature is, that is for sure..

You mean the Body Cams cops have refused to wear because they don't want to be caught doing anything wrong?

As for "witnesses", eyewitness identification is pretty unreliable. Which is why we have 190 people on death row who were later exonerated by forensics or review of their cases.

And remember, this is with STRICT scrutiny of lots of review, and we still get it wrong.

You want to increase the volume of executions, which will just increase the mistakes.

You are a very stupid person.
I' am sorry that you are so fucking stupid. Did your keeper locate you yet and get you off the internet?

The thing that amazes me is the depths to which you will sink to lie and illustrate just how stupid you truly are!

A man pulls a gun and shoots and kills an innocent bystander and he is tackled and disarmed by other bystanders, why waste the time on a trial and life sentence when you caught him red-handed?

BTW, cops in every location I have ever lived since they came into use, has always had body cams.

Justice isn't murdering a woman for disagreeing with you on birth control.

How is murdering anyone justice? Should we murder dickheads like you who refuse to get vaccinations and wear a mask? You could cause potential deaths.

Sorry to go by appearances but you can just look @ this guy and know (suspect) he is mentally ill. Then there is what he did to his own daughter who was only 9 months old.. to show just how mentally ill he is. It goes without saying that someone who does this kind of thing is mentally ill. I never could u/stand the "logic" of finding someone "innocent" of heinous crimes based on the mental illness claim. But anyhow, the courts rejected his attorney's appeal and he was executed. I tend to disagree w/ OK's view of the death penalty but can't say I am crying over this either...
Public hanging would be good..

Justice isn't murdering a woman for disagreeing with you on birth control.

I've never advocated any such thing.

However, abortion is the cold-blooded and unjustifiable murder of an innocent human being. You openly defend that. On that point alone, you have no standing whatsoever to cast any ethical judgement on me, nor to accused me of anything.

You openly and blatantly advocate and defend the murder of innocent children. That's as low as it is possibly for a nominally-human creature to go.

How is murdering anyone justice? Should we murder dickheads like you who refuse to get vaccinations and wear a mask? You could cause potential deaths.

It is not murder to put a criminal to death, who has been sufficiently established through proper due process of law, to have committed a sufficiently serious crime.

Death is the ONLY appropriate consequence for anyone who has any willing part in the murder of an innocent child.

Again, you are the one who is openly and unabashedly supporting and defending the very worst of murder, against the very most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings, at the same time that you are falsely accusing me of advocating murder.

Do something about that huge beam in your own eye, before you fuss about the tiny mote that you think you see in my eye.

I've never advocated any such thing.

However, abortion is the cold-blooded and unjustifiable murder of an innocent human being. You openly defend that. On that point alone, you have no standing whatsoever to cast any ethical judgement on me, nor to accused me of anything.

You openly and blatantly advocate and defend the murder of innocent children. That's as low as it is possibly for a nominally-human creature to go.

Fetuses aren't children.
They aren't counted in the Census.
They aren't counted in the tax roles
They aren't registered with birth certificates.

It is not murder to put a criminal to death, who has been sufficiently established through proper due process of law, to have committed a sufficiently serious crime.

Death is the ONLY appropriate consequence for anyone who has any willing part in the murder of an innocent child.

Again, you are the one who is openly and unabashedly supporting and defending the very worst of murder, against the very most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings, at the same time that you are falsely accusing me of advocating murder.

Do something about that huge beam in your own eye, before you fuss about the tiny mote that you think you see in my eye.

No, I just don't engage in the fantasy that globs of tissue are "babies".

We don't hold funerals for miscarriages... They are tossed in the medical waste container. They aren't given names, they aren't registered in death certificates. Globby is just written down in the chart as a miscarriage or an abortion.

By your logic, even frozen embryos in fertility clinics are people. Then you realize how crazy your position is.

Fetuses aren't children.
They aren't counted in the Census.
They aren't counted in the tax roles
They aren't registered with birth certificates.

No, I just don't engage in the fantasy that globs of tissue are "babies".

We don't hold funerals for miscarriages... They are tossed in the medical waste container. They aren't given names, they aren't registered in death certificates. Globby is just written down in the chart as a miscarriage or an abortion.

By your logic, even frozen embryos in fertility clinics are people. Then you realize how crazy your position is.

A lie does not become true, no matter how loudly, how often, or how elaborately you repeat it.

Denying the humanity of the victims does not make you any less a murderous subhuman piece of shit for defending their murders.

Maybe the diagnosis of "mentally ill" should include anti-death penalty advocates who defend these people.

One shouldn't talk when one equates not supporting the death penalty with defending people found guilty. You have a mental lapse somewhere.

Forum List

Back