🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd reddest state in US (OK) puts child murderer to death despite "mental illness" claim

I challenge you to find anything that I have ever posted, on this forum or elsewhere, where I express any opinion to the effect that anyone is better or worse than any other, or deserved to be treated differently, on teh basis of their race.

You mean other than when you call people who commit minor property crimes "non-human" and call for their deaths?

It is you who keeps trying to tie skin color to criminal behavior, to suggest that not being “white and delightsome” is a valid excuse to behave like a subhuman criminal piece of shit rather than to behave like a human being,

Hey, guy, that's in your holy book, man, that skin color is a moral curse from God.

Again, you oppress a people for 400 years, and then call them subhuman when they engage in behavior to merely survive, then that is racist.

You mean other than when you call people who commit minor property crimes "non-human" and call for their deaths?

And what does that have to do with race?

Subhuman criminal piece of shit comes in all colors, just as actual human beings do. It's about behavior, not race. Or to paraphrase Martin Luther King, it's not about the color of anyone's' skin, but the content of ones' character.

You have chosen to take the side of subhuman criminal shit, against the side of human beings. You shall be known by the company that you keep. Even if you do not personally commit crimes, that is the content of your character, the same as the very worst of subhuman criminal shit.

Hey, guy, that's in your holy book, man, that skin color is a moral curse from God.

Again, you oppress a people for 400 years, and then call them subhuman when they engage in behavior to merely survive, then that is racist.

I've never oppressed anyone.

And again, it is you that is claiming that is typing subhuman criminal shit behavior to race, and suggesting that those of certain races are compelled to be subhuman criminal shit just to survive.

Once again, you cannot even get out the false accusation of racism against me, without demonstrating what an abject racist you are.

And what does that have to do with race?

Subhuman criminal piece of shit comes in all colors, just as actual human beings do. It's about behavior, not race. Or to paraphrase Martin Luther King, it's not about the color of anyone's' skin, but the content of ones' character.

You have chosen to take the side of subhuman criminal shit, against the side of human beings. You shall be known by the company that you keep. Even if you do not personally commit crimes, that is the content of your character, the same as the very worst of subhuman criminal shit.

The content of my character is that I realize Crime is a symptom of other problems we fail to address - poverty, racism, mental illness, addiction and gun proliferation.

Now, I live in a lily-white suburb and I make good money and I could just sit back and relax, but I know that in the long term, this isn't good for the country. These problems need to be fixed... and they won't be fixed with guns and prisons.

I've never oppressed anyone.

And again, it is you that is claiming that is typing subhuman criminal shit behavior to race, and suggesting that those of certain races are compelled to be subhuman criminal shit just to survive.

Once again, you cannot even get out the false accusation of racism against me, without demonstrating what an abject racist you are.

That's kind of like saying you are against cruelty to animals when you are chomping down on a steak, bud. No, you didn't PERSONALLY oppress anyone... you don't have the power to do that. You do BENEFIT from the oppression, though, and you are find with continuing it as long as you don't have to get your hands dirty.

You're a loon, go crawl back into your cave.
wrong!

Poster is worse than a mere loon. This is full blown example of just how crazy and evil the left are, that someone would say something like that about the person some call Greatest president ever.. But even if he had been a mediocre president, you just don't say things like that about someone who is trying to do good in the world.. just bc said person doesn't "see things" the way you do.

sick (which is worse than Loon)

I've found the information I was looking for in a local newspaper.

The executed found Jesus, so I am relieved to hear that.

Also, he admitted to murdering his daughter, something I didn't know until earlier today.

So 20 years really was wasted, it appears, on someone who should have been executed a long time ago (if you think that people who commit one murder should be executed. I tend to think otherwise. Some people are rehabilitate-able, or so you'd think. Plus, we need to give people time, as God always does, to repent).

In any case, I am glad we never had to find out the hard way that he wouldn't kill again, so.. .again, not crying over this execution (a lot of people protested outside the place of execution, but I have better things to do.. like protest outside baby murdering "clinics") .

As an aside: The guy, years ago, after leaving the hosp where his child was pronounced dead, suggested to his wife that they have another child! (She was probably crying..)

bizarre..

The content of my character is that I realize Crime is a symptom of other problems we fail to address - poverty, racism, mental illness, addiction and gun proliferation.

Now, I live in a lily-white suburb and I make good money and I could just sit back and relax, but I know that in the long term, this isn't good for the country. These problems need to be fixed... and they won't be fixed with guns and prisons.

That's kind of like saying you are against cruelty to animals when you are chomping down on a steak, bud. No, you didn't PERSONALLY oppress anyone... you don't have the power to do that. You do BENEFIT from the oppression, though, and you are find with continuing it as long as you don't have to get your hands dirty.

Oh, Ted Bundy had a good family life. What turned him into a murdering sociopath?

Reminds me of Karla Faye Tucker, the ax murderer. 20 years was too long. Some people deserve to die.......

Right, nothing is ever anyone's fault.
I know a very poor person who became even poorer. The person never stole because .. Christian beliefs is what is mostly to credit. This person found other ways to make it. So if one person can do it, why not others?

It is so stupid to let people out of jail as some dim mayors and DAs do just bc... OMG.. hard childhood. A lot of people had imperfect childhoods.. And no has had a perfect one. It's like dims don't believe in .. (of all things) choice. they don't believe in original sin or free will. Basically, they don't appear to believe in a damn thing save.. .again: self

I've read probably all or nearly all the books on OJ and that guy was as guilty as .. Jim Jones. But look what the jury did there..
Juice on the Loose From the Noose

Extorted by savages, the prosecution intentionally threw that case in order to prevent a race riot. You won't find that obvious possibility in any scribble by the Commentariat. Don't trust anything you read by anybody about anything. They are published because they know how to mislead us; it makes no difference what side they pretend to be on.

One of the protesters against Cole being executed said that the death penalty does not help in the grieving process of the victim(s).

I'm thinking... Well, if it happened to me, I would get healing from the thought that that pos is not around to harm anyone else and make anyone ELSE grieve..

Juice on the Loose From the Noose

Extorted by savages, the prosecution intentionally threw that case in order to prevent a race riot. You won't find that obvious possibility in any scribble by the Commentariat. Don't trust anything you read by anybody about anything. They are published because they know how to mislead us; it makes no difference what side they pretend to be on.
you're saying you believe or know it was "thrown" to prevent a riot? If so, I tend to agree

Forum List

Back