🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd reddest state in US (OK) puts child murderer to death despite "mental illness" claim

Your murder chubby aside, Capitol Punishment is the height of stupidity.

We have 25,000 murders a year and execute only about 10-20 people any give year.

The math just doesn't work on that one.

All that shows is that a lot of murderers are allowed to live, that should not be.

We could have a lot fewer murders, if we put more of these animals down, as we should be doing.

You disagree, of course, because as always, you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

Last edited:
What if the guy regreted it? What if it happend in the heat of the moment and he didn't intend to kill her? I doubt that is the case but what if?

We don't even have that information or I haven't found it anyhow..

It is a seroius thing to take anyone's life.. God is the only who can create life and HE should be the ONLY one to take it (except in certain specified situations where innocent people need to be protected...)

Who cares. He killed an innocent child. I would have set fire to the piece of shit years ago.

The old testament. Those laws no longer apply. Should we refrain from eating shellfish also?
If you have a shellfish allergy, sure. If you know someone has a shellfish allergy and hide shrimp in the casserole, that's murder or at least attempted murder.

Among primitive people without allergy testing ability, God says don't eat shellfish. Problem solved.

I would be entirely for a "Guilty but insane" finding that still holds mentally ill people accountable for their crimes, but also gets them treatment.

My problem with the Death Penalty is that inevitably, you are going to execute innocent people.
There is no form of treatment that can cure the criminally insane. Put them down. It is actually a mercy for the insane. The inability to carry out murderous intents is painful. They are left fantasizing about killing, and reliving murders they have already committed.

this brings up the issue of "heat of the moment" crimes..

again, we should only execute serial murderers, cop killers and those who sell out our country in time of actual (not cold) war.

I doubt anyone can convince me to change my mind. In fact, I know no one ever will. I stand by what I said, t hat it is a very serious thing to send someone to his or her Judgment when the person may not be ready.

Jesus said Few find the Narrow way and St Paul confirmed, saying that we must undergo many hardships to enter Heaven

But who listesn to the Original Church on such matters?

yes, i know... hard to find the Original Church but some of us have
Execute everyone and anyone who enjoys killing. They could be sane in every other sense. If they enjoy killing they cannot be free on the streets.

I'd have no problem with a "Guilty but Insane ruling so that the insane can be held accountable in some degree.
As far as why he won't kill more folks now? Because after 40 years of therapy, if he's not cured, he's probably too damned old.
He's not cured, because psychiatrists don't "cure" the mentally ill. If Hickley planned to move next door to them, not one doctor would have recommended his release.

He's young enough to play the guitar on Twitter, so he's young enough to fire a .22 revolver into a crowd again. Likely he learned his lesson about mass shooting with such a weak caliber and will use a 9mm this time.

You would seem more honest if you said, "sure, he might shoot more people, but come on, man!" And then follow it up with whatever the heck motivation Dems have for letting murderers roam the street.

Is it so he can vote? Last I heard, he was pretty opposed to at least one conservative Republican. He's not a felon since he is innocent and all.

He's not cured, because psychiatrists don't "cure" the mentally ill. If Hickley planned to move next door to them, not one doctor would have recommended his release.

He's young enough to play the guitar on Twitter, so he's young enough to fire a .22 revolver into a crowd again. Likely he learned his lesson about mass shooting with such a weak caliber and will use a 9mm this time.

You would seem more honest if you said, "sure, he might shoot more people, but come on, man!" And then follow it up with whatever the heck motivation Dems have for letting murderers roam the street.

Is it so he can vote? Last I heard, he was pretty opposed to at least one conservative Republican. He's not a felon since he is innocent and all.
If you have havent seen "Demolition Man" i highly recommend it, because it tells you exactly why the Marxists in America is allowing so much crime to happen.

Your math doesn't work either. We execute so few because so few states allow it. We execute so few because the sentence ususally requires a 12-0 vote and just too damn many pussy jurors won't pull the switch.

Yes, those are part of the problem.

But even with that, we have 2500 people on death row and only 20 or so get executed, mostly because the appeal process is so long and arduous.

Understandable, 183 on death row have been exonerated since the DP was restarted in 1976

It reminds me of the old joke. Ronald Reagan invites Hinkley to his office and gives him a full pardon. And just to show there are no hard feelings, he gives him his gun back. Then he tells him that Jody Foster is dating Tip O'Neill.

All that shows is that a lot of murderers are allowed to live, that should not be.

We could have a lot fewer murders, if we put more of these animals down, as we should be doing.

You disagree, of course, because as always, you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

No, I disagree because I don't want the state executing innocent people.

THe ironic thing is you don't trust the state to teach sex education to children or manage health care, but you totally think it should have the ability to decide who gets to die.

That's Mormon Bob level crazy.

There is no form of treatment that can cure the criminally insane. Put them down. It is actually a mercy for the insane. The inability to carry out murderous intents is painful. They are left fantasizing about killing, and reliving murders they have already committed.

Actually, most of the mentally ill can be treated with proper medication and therapy.

The solution is to start executing a whole lot more murderers. You can't claim a penalty is stupid if it's never used.

Funny, I say the same thing about Gun Control, but you guys never believe that.

No, I disagree because I don't want the state executing innocent people.

Yes, we know.

You prefer to let the criminals do that. And you oppose any reasonable efforts by the state to restrain the criminals.

You've made that clear enough,. over and over and over again.

That's also the same exact reason why you support denying human beings the right to keep and bear arms, with which to defend themselves from criminals.

You've made it abundantly clear that you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings. Nearly everything that you have ever said on the subject proves it.

THe ironic thing is you don't trust the state to teach sex education to children or manage health care, but you totally think it should have the ability to decide who gets to die.

Yes, we've seen the kind of “sex education” that the states are now pushing, that you support. Just one more datum to show what sort of disgusting subhuman filth you are.

The justice system, as it exists, is certainly not perfect, but its a Hell of a lot better than anything you would support in its place. Especially when one looks, again, at the fact that you are openly on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

There is no reason at all why any human being should ever take anything that you say about criminal justice seriously. The same is true, really, on most other topics, but especially on this topic.

Sorry to go by appearances but you can just look @ this guy and know (suspect) he is mentally ill. Then there is what he did to his own daughter who was only 9 months old.. to show just how mentally ill he is. It goes without saying that someone who does this kind of thing is mentally ill. I never could u/stand the "logic" of finding someone "innocent" of heinous crimes based on the mental illness claim. But anyhow, the courts rejected his attorney's appeal and he was executed. I tend to disagree w/ OK's view of the death penalty but can't say I am crying over this either...

I knew before I clicked on your link that this man was black. The Parkland School Shooter murdered 17 people in cold blood, and was (a) taken alive; and (b) sentenced to life in prison.

That which you do to the least among you, you also do to Me.

Sorry to go by appearances but you can just look @ this guy and know (suspect) he is mentally ill. Then there is what he did to his own daughter who was only 9 months old.. to show just how mentally ill he is. It goes without saying that someone who does this kind of thing is mentally ill. I never could u/stand the "logic" of finding someone "innocent" of heinous crimes based on the mental illness claim. But anyhow, the courts rejected his attorney's appeal and he was executed. I tend to disagree w/ OK's view of the death penalty but can't say I am crying over this either...
We ridded the world of that idiot AND his worthless spawn.

Win/Win

Yes, we know.

You prefer to let the criminals do that. And you oppose any reasonable efforts by the state to restrain the criminals.

You've made that clear enough,. over and over and over again.

That's also the same exact reason why you support denying human beings the right to keep and bear arms, with which to defend themselves from criminals.

You've made it abundantly clear that you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings. Nearly everything that you have ever said on the subject proves it.

Yes, we've seen the kind of “sex education” that the states are now pushing, that you support. Just one more datum to show what sort of disgusting subhuman filth you are.

The justice system, as it exists, is certainly not perfect, but its a Hell of a lot better than anything you would support in its place. Especially when one looks, again, at the fact that you are openly on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

There is no reason at all why any human being should ever take anything that you say about criminal justice seriously. The same is true, really, on most other topics, but especially on this topic.

No, we're on the side of "law and order". We have a police force to deal with criminals, to arrest them and keep us safe. Citizens have no need to be armed, when the police are dealing with criminals, instead of harassing minorities for going about their daily lives.

Have you really seen the kind of "sex education" being taught in the schools or are you going on FOX News talking points. It appears to me that Republicans don't want children to be able to protect themselves from perverts. Sex education for young children is to keep them safe FROM predators. They learn not to let people touch their private parts.

The Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church, the US Gymnastics Federation - thousands of children sexually abused and exploited because children aren't taught how to protect themselves and if Republicans have their way, these children will remain accessible and vulnerable to perverts, just like they've always been

VOTE FOR CONTINUING THE CHILD ABUSE BY CHURCHES AND CHILDRENS GROUPS. VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!

Violently mentally ill people should be put to death the moment they are discovered by a mental health expert.

Forum List

Back