🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd reddest state in US (OK) puts child murderer to death despite "mental illness" claim

Violently mentally ill people should be put to death the moment they are discovered by a mental health expert.
i would agree with that, with some exceptions for people who don't do it on purpose, but not all of them. what if you were hurling something out of the window because your sports team lost, and it hits someone outside and they get killed?

what if that infant girl in Oklahoma made her crazy dad sniff her feet in a moment of juvenile playfulness?

The 2015 Clinton Correctional Facility escape was a jailbreak that took place on June 6, 2015, when two inmates, Richard Matt and David Sweat, were discovered missing during a 5:17 a.m. bed check at the maximum security Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, United States.
Date: June 6, 2015
Deaths: 1
Location: Clinton Correctional Facility, Village of Dannemora, New York, United States
Non-fatal injuries: 1

2015 Clinton Correctional Facility escape - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Clinton_Correctional_Facility_escape
The Only Effective "Correctional Facility" Is a Hanging

Violently mentally ill people should be put to death the moment they are discovered by a mental health expert.

So we can get Donald Trump put down by a medical doctor, now????? What a great idea that is! Lots of mental health experts have opined that Trump is a dangerous narcisscist and he's already killed over a million people with his covid policies.

When's the execution????

i would agree with that, with some exceptions for people who don't do it on purpose, but not all of them. what if you were hurling something out of the window because your sports team lost, and it hits someone outside and they get killed?

what if that infant girl in Oklahoma made her crazy dad sniff her feet in a moment of juvenile playfulness?
If you threw a TV out your window because your team lost and it killed a member of my family, you would be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life, because you would never know when a TV would come crashing down on you. Idiots like you are the reason why the Death Penalty should be reinvoked.

Look, everyone, another crazy Mormon Bob Rant.

Yes, we know.

You prefer to let the criminals do that. And you oppose any reasonable efforts by the state to restrain the criminals.

You've made that clear enough,. over and over and over again.

Wow, do you ever go through life NOT acting on emotion, Bob... YOu must be an emotional wreck most of the time.

When you are routinely having to let people off Death Row because the cops and prosecutors fucked up and got the wrong guy, you do have a problem.

That's also the same exact reason why you support denying human beings the right to keep and bear arms, with which to defend themselves from criminals.

Uh, no, I'm for banning guns because we have 20K gun murders and 25K gun suicides every year with no crimes actually being prevented.

You've made it abundantly clear that you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings. Nearly everything that you have ever said on the subject proves it.

Uh, yeah, Bob, your racism and classism aside, you have the morality of a full belly. If you were starving for a weak, you'd probably turn into a complete sociopath. Because you're halfway there now.

Yes, we've seen the kind of “sex education” that the states are now pushing, that you support. Just one more datum to show what sort of disgusting subhuman filth you are.

You mean telling kids not to be homophobic bigots.

I actually grew up in a Catholic School system that was run by Homophobic bigots... and frankly, it wasn't pretty what they did to kids they suspected of being gay.

The justice system, as it exists, is certainly not perfect, but its a Hell of a lot better than anything you would support in its place. Especially when one looks, again, at the fact that you are openly on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

Our justice system is counterproductive compared to the rest of the industrialized world.

We lock up more people than any country in the world, but we have more crime than any industrialized country.

There is no reason at all why any human being should ever take anything that you say about criminal justice seriously. The same is true, really, on most other topics, but especially on this topic.

Mormon Bob, you seem to think that other people are less than human because they aren't white and delightsome like yourself... Do you know who else thought like that?

1666643613180.png

Who cares. He killed an innocent child. I would have set fire to the piece of shit years ago.
people CAN repent, ya know. Have u ever regretted something u did, repented and then no one would forgive or forget?

not fun

I have been in the Presence of Jesus --found only in HIs Church-- and when I am there, all my sins are forgotten and other amazing things happen. You ought to try it. Of course I don't have any mortal sins but still.. I tend to feel a lot of guilt for some of the venial ones. Yet Jesus takes that guilt away, and the amazing thing is.. all you have to do is be sorry.

And if Jesus forgives like that, why don't we?

If that guy had turned to Jesus after his heinous act and asked for forgiveness, Jesus would forgive. Yes, he'd still have to pay the price for his bad act (expiation), both with the state and with Jesus (Purgatory) but

God is not willing that any should perish.. (i.e: go to Hell)

I knew before I clicked on your link that this man was black. The Parkland School Shooter murdered 17 people in cold blood, and was (a) taken alive; and (b) sentenced to life in prison.

That which you do to the least among you, you also do to Me.
Don't get the first part of your post here(?) dude is not Black

and also: you could quote the same scripture for those who abort their children

Whatever you do to the child in the womb, who is the least of my people (since he or she is innocent, created by Me.. without sin)

u do to ME (Jesus)

The legal test(s) for competency are different than our everyday notions.

The story doesn’t tellnusntuingnone about whether or not this man understood and appreciated thendidfeeence between right and wrong when he brutally murdered that child. Maybe the trial evidence shed some light on that.

Also, how competent does a convict need to be to understand that he is about to be put to death? Probably no more competent that grasping what he did to his own child. She was alive and he ended her life. And now, he’s alive but will soon no longer be alive.

I am not very pro death penalty. But let’s be real. This guy was hardly a poster child for the movement to abolish the death penalty.

Sorry to go by appearances but you can just look @ this guy and know (suspect) he is mentally ill. Then there is what he did to his own daughter who was only 9 months old.. to show just how mentally ill he is. It goes without saying that someone who does this kind of thing is mentally ill. I never could u/stand the "logic" of finding someone "innocent" of heinous crimes based on the mental illness claim. But anyhow, the courts rejected his attorney's appeal and he was executed. I tend to disagree w/ OK's view of the death penalty but can't say I am crying over this either...
images (3).jpeg

I knew before I clicked on your link that this man was black. The Parkland School Shooter murdered 17 people in cold blood, and was (a) taken alive; and (b) sentenced to life in prison.

That which you do to the least among you, you also do to Me.
Stupid much?

people CAN repent, ya know. Have u ever regretted something u did, repented and then no one would forgive or forget?

not fun

I have been in the Presence of Jesus --found only in HIs Church-- and when I am there, all my sins are forgotten and other amazing things happen. You ought to try it. Of course I don't have any mortal sins but still.. I tend to feel a lot of guilt for some of the venial ones. Yet Jesus takes that guilt away, and the amazing thing is.. all you have to do is be sorry.

If that guy had turned to Jesus after his heinous act and asked for forgiveness, Jesus would forgive. Yes, he'd still have to pay the price for his bad act (expiation), both with the state and with Jesus (Purgatory) but

Once again. Who cares. He can take it up with Jesus when he sees him.

Till then he is a waste of resources.

Once again. Who cares. He can take it up with Jesus when he sees him.

Till then he is a waste of resources.
you don't care that Jesus forgives all sins?

but people obviously do not?

Again, I think capital punishment should be reserved for serial killers, cop killers (not just serial ones) and those guilty of helping an enemy of the US in time of war.

Some people on death row in the past have been proven innocent. If we get rid of them immediately, there won't be time to find exculpatory evidence to free them

you don't care that Jesus forgives all sins?

but people obviously do not?

Again, I think capital punishment should be reserved for serial killers, cop killers (not just serial ones) and those guilty of helping an enemy of the US in time of war.

Some people on death row in the past have been proven innocent. If we get rid of them immediately, there won't be time to find exculpatory evidence to free them

Jesus forgives in the spiritual realm. NOT the temporal.

Jesus forgives in the spiritual realm. NOT the temporal.
I am not saying the guy was given a raw deal. I am saying that I myself do not have the details the jury had. And I didn't trust the jury in the OJ trial so what makes anyone think we can trust the jury in this trial?

If a person kills more than one person, he or she has been proven to have no respect for human life. Maybe someone can find the info on the murderer mentioned in OP that shows beyond a doubt he intended to kill her? the jury says it was proven but again, juries are not always just.

So that's why capital punishment should be reserved for only a few groups as stated

Sorry to go by appearances but you can just look @ this guy and know (suspect) he is mentally ill. Then there is what he did to his own daughter who was only 9 months old.. to show just how mentally ill he is. It goes without saying that someone who does this kind of thing is mentally ill. I never could u/stand the "logic" of finding someone "innocent" of heinous crimes based on the mental illness claim. But anyhow, the courts rejected his attorney's appeal and he was executed. I tend to disagree w/ OK's view of the death penalty but can't say I am crying over this either...
at least he wont have to enter hell illegally

at least he wont have to enter hell illegally
well, no one here has bothered to provide evidence that the act was intentional. The jury said it was, so I'll just have to trust the jury was doing justice. Too bad I c an't do that, really. I've read probably all or nearly all the books on OJ and that guy was as guilty as .. Jim Jones. But look what the jury did there..

not fun

Can someone who is murdered repent, ya know? Do they who have been murdered get another chance at life? Seems that you are a killer lover, who wants to see more of it happening.

The legal test(s) for competency are different than our everyday notions.

The story doesn’t tellnusntuingnone about whether or not this man understood and appreciated thendidfeeence between right and wrong when he brutally murdered that child. Maybe the trial evidence shed some light on that.

Also, how competent does a convict need to be to understand that he is about to be put to death? Probably no more competent that grasping what he did to his own child. She was alive and he ended her life. And now, he’s alive but will soon no longer be alive.

I am not very pro death penalty. But let’s be real. This guy was hardly a poster child for the movement to abolish the death penalty.
I am very pro death penalty. We have overcrowding in jails with criminals with rap sheets a mile long. Yet, women up to the 9th month will go and have her almost born baby torn out of her body, an innocent baby that never got a chance in life. Clear the jails by hanging, beheading, or drawn and quartered, save that money, so it can be used for more babies who just might solve the CO2 issue and save the planet.

So we can get Donald Trump put down by a medical doctor, now????? What a great idea that is! Lots of mental health experts have opined that Trump is a dangerous narcisscist and he's already killed over a million people with his covid policies.

When's the execution????
You're a loon, go crawl back into your cave.

Mormon Bob, you seem to think that other people are less than human because they aren't white and delightsome like yourself... Do you know who else thought like that?

I challenge you to find anything that I have ever posted, on this forum or elsewhere, where I express any opinion to the effect that anyone is better or worse than any other, or deserved to be treated differently, on teh basis of their race.

You cannot, of course, because I have never held any such opinion, nor have I ever expressed any such opinion.

It is you who keeps trying to tie skin color to criminal behavior, to suggest that not being “white and delightsome” is a valid excuse to behave like a subhuman criminal piece of shit rather than to behave like a human being,

It is you who is the blatant racist, and who cannot help proving so, even as you try to falsely accuse others of racism.

Forum List

Back