3.28 mil file for unemployment

Yep, unemployment not looking good. Give it a few days for these whiney-ass libs to start complaining about GDP and Trump promised, etc. etc.
Nice try.

Trump dug a $3 trillion hole before the virus even hit. Then he blew the virus off and gave it a 2 month head start. Now we have to dig $2 trillion deeper because of the dumb fuck.

So...yeah. He fucked up bigly. It's all on him.

My mistake, we don't need to wait a few days.

Yep, unemployment not looking good. Give it a few days for these whiney-ass libs to start complaining about GDP and Trump promised, etc. etc.
Nice try.

Trump dug a $3 trillion hole before the virus even hit. Then he blew the virus off and gave it a 2 month head start. Now we have to dig $2 trillion deeper because of the dumb fuck.

I think you are forgetting the fact that when the Chinese Kung Flu first broke out, Trump was on trial for his life for Chuck and Nancy's Fake Impeachment.

BTW, it was Pelosi's House of Representatives that passed this stimulus.

This is why there needs to be a cutoff point as to how long we shut down the US for the virus and put more emphasis
on the economy. This administration knows that we can't completely crash the economy.

Nice try.

I think you are forgetting the fact that when the Chinese Kung Flu first broke out, Trump was on trial for his life for Chuck and Nancy's Fake Impeachment.

Nope.

Nice try.

Nice try.

Lying sack of shit is what you are!

Nice try.

Nope.

Nice try.

Another collection of lies. You lie so much, if you told me the sun rises in the east, I'd get a second opinion!

Nice try.

It's hilarious the way you piss drinking Trumptards project your own and Trump's failings onto others. :lol:

Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful.

Unemployment benefits needs to be limited greatly. We need these people to get back to work ASAP. They may have lost their jobs, but that doesn't mean they can sit around being lazy while using this virus as an excuse. Do not approve the majority of these benefits in order to encourage people to hit the pavement to find new jobs. No more handouts! We need to use this money to ensure our institutions don't fail. Banks and other corporations are being heavily hit by this. If they go under then we will never recover. We need to give them all the support they need in these trying times. Americans need to stop being so selfish and greedy in their demands for their own personal stimulus.

3.28 mil file for unemployment
A new (and even worse) Great Depression - on top of a deadly global pandemic - is now unfolding...

There's no way a political party recovers from this easily...

Taking a lesson from Herbert Hoover...

Trump will now lose the White House... the GOP will lose the Senate... the Dems will retain the House of Representatives...

Quite possibly with Super Majorities in both chambers of Congress...

After Trump, a Republican will have a hard time getting elected dogcatcher, for the next generation or so.

Until the Democrats grow too arrogant and cocky and corrupt and screw-the-pooch once again, themselves.

Nice try.

It's hilarious the way you piss drinking Trumptards project your own and Trump's failings onto others. :lol:

Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful.

Evidently not everyone wants to be a shit eating liberal democrat.

Can any of you techies verify this ? I just read it.

That's bad ...I was in a tourist town not to far away from me ....shut down ..I was waiting for a tumbleweed to roll across 6 empty lanes of roadway

Small business. They gotta fast track easy to grab loans for solid micros and smalls....they're the backbone of the the U.s. economy

Next month will likely be worse. Conservative estimates are 10 million at this point....
No shit. Looks like another world war is on the way.
ok then
hVhjE4z.jpg

Those kind of unemployment numbers give the marxist shitstains a.... woody? They're mostly asexual.... whatever gets erect or excited on those animals... I don't want to know the details.

Those kind of unemployment numbers give the marxist shitstains a.... woody? They're mostly asexual.... whatever gets erect or excited on those animals... I don't want to know the details.

They will be disappointed as the economy rebounds faster than ever under the best president in history.

Joe Biden is the first candidate to basically not exist by November.

They will be disappointed as the economy rebounds faster than ever under the best president in history.

Joe Biden is the first candidate to basically not exist by November.

Creepy, Sleepy Uncle Joe should be Sheltering in Place and be using the next several month to catch up on his napping.

Forum List

Back