🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3/4ths of White House staff are considered... NON-ESSENTIAL!!!

I'm surprised it's only 3/4.

We pay $1.4B per year to "maintain" the Obamas' lifestyle.

The UK pays $53M per year to maintain the Royal Family.

Last edited:
"It's not about raising the debt."

:lmao:

We're just going to borrow the moneyt o replace lost wages, the pensions from treasury emergency funding and a host of other items that will immediately increase the debt.

:lmao:

The Boehner Shutdown will end up costing Americans many millions. It may also cost Boehner his job.
On the plus side, when the GOP finally caves and gets the neutering of it's lifetime, it will be a nice Christmas bonus for the Federal Workers when they get their back-pay.

Alot of them are union employees as well; adding insult to injury for the GOP.

Wondering if you felt the same way during the 12 times the government shut down during Tip O'neill's tenure?

The Boehner Shutdown is probably the end of his poltical career. From his body language it seems as though he's ready to have it end. I bet he wishes he could have left on his own terms....He may hold onto his seat but the idea of his being the seat of power in the party is over as long as he is Speaker.

The Boehner Shutdown will end up costing Americans many millions. It may also cost Boehner his job.
On the plus side, when the GOP finally caves and gets the neutering of it's lifetime, it will be a nice Christmas bonus for the Federal Workers when they get their back-pay.

Oh yeah, put a fork in Boner. He's done.

The Boehner Shutdown is probably the end of his poltical career. From his body language it seems as though he's ready to have it end. I bet he wishes he could have left on his own terms....He may hold onto his seat but the idea of his being the seat of power in the party is over as long as he is Speaker.

Again, did you feel the same way about Tip and his 12 shutdowns?

I believe you are uninformed. The shutdown will belong to Reid and Obama who are unwilling to negotiate and compromise. 2014 and 2016 will be bleak for the Dems.

I believe you are uninformed. The shutdown will belong to Reid and Obama who are unwilling to negotiate and compromise. 2014 and 2016 will be bleak for the Dems.

Agreed. But the Barking Moonbats of the MSM are doing everything they can to spin public opinion so that the GOP is blamed. The usual Dem cohorts will fall for this, but given that the majority of the country is Independent + Conservative, hopefully we will have a big enough coalition that understands the truth.

As the Boehner Shutdown looms, it is ironic that those who work on Obamacare are deemed "essential" thus defying Boehner's attempts to stop the ACA at all costs to the American public.

Obama is driving the kids in the GOP to school on this one. Hope they learn a lesson this time.

As the Boehner Shutdown looms, it is ironic that those who work on Obamacare are deemed "essential" thus defying Boehner's attempts to stop the ACA at all costs to the American public.

Obama is driving the kids in the GOP to school on this one. Hope they learn a lesson this time.

Your unicorn just shit glitter everywhere. You need to tend to it.

Here stupid - Here is every previous government shutdown, why they happened and how they ended

It's also estimated that between 800,000 and 1 million federal employees would be affected by a partial shutdown...yet we will, as we have many times before, survive just fine. We have over 2.1 million federal employees, 60% of which will continue to work even after a shutdown.

Hey, maybe we don't really need all those bureaucrats in the first place???

exactly. including those WH staffers.

Hmm..crickets.

So, a coward and a hypocrite. Good luck with that candy. :lol:

Obamacare will cost 5 times as much in lost dollars.

The Reid shutdown is a better bargain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back