3 Americans foil mass-murder on French high-speed train - What is "the rest of the story"?

sear

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2015
These guys got it right for the most part.
Bad news about the box-cutter injury. But they may have saved many dozens of lives.

Is there another shoe to drop here?

Will there be other well-meaning attempts to do right, that go wrong?
How long will it be before well-meaning airline passengers rough up "a guy with a gun" only to later learn he was a sky marshal?

b5 #2
The accounts I've read indicated the heroic three didn't fire a shot.
They hog-tied the suspect with the conductor's necktie.

I'm not trying to minimize the three hero's actions in any way, but I heard there was an un named man who initially confronted the attacker alone, the three came after they heard the commotion. You got any info on that, or is what I heard just crap?

I'm not trying to minimize the three hero's actions in any way, but I heard there was an un named man who initially confronted the attacker alone, the three came after they heard the commotion. You got any info on that, or is what I heard just crap?

The 61 year old brit?
First I heard he tackled the guy first, Then I read he came latter.

These guys got it right for the most part.
Bad news about the box-cutter injury. But they may have saved many dozens of lives.

Is there another shoe to drop here?

Will there be other well-meaning attempts to do right, that go wrong?
How long will it be before well-meaning airline passengers rough up "a guy with a gun" only to later learn he was a sky marshal?

Airline passengers are no longer sitting tight during arab Muslim terrorist attacks and that goes all the way back to post 9/11 days so your concerns are unwarranted.

I heard the first guy stumbled upon him when he was loading a clip in the bathroom, they sort of ran into each other in the doorway, and that first guy got injured.

I don't know if the other three had Identified the terrorist as being 'suspicious' up to that point, or if it was all afterwards

The news this morning says that the gunman was homeless and hungry. He only intended to rob people to feed himself.

Ayoob is on the terrorist watchlist of three countries.

The three heroes were given the French Legion of Honor medal.

Forum List

Back