3 black teens die after stealing a car

Police brutality?

Did the cops stand on their necks?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

Was it necessary to the story for the Headline to say BLACK teens?

They were black, right?

You don't seem to object when headlines blare, "Unarmed Black Man Shot by Cops".

Lol.....our babies are being incarcerated too much!!!!!!

"Poor babies die".....you should have punished them more!!!!!!

Jesus on a cracker
Mama used to whip that ass. Idk what's going on these days.

I got one or two whuppins, after that the look did the trick.
You must have been unruly like me. But uh..they got me right.
That's unusual for a girl. Usually a good scolding makes them cry and they straighten right up.

My papa was a US Navy MCPO, let me tell you a Master Chief Petty Officer can deal out justice ...and gain respect while doing it. He nipped me doing stupid shit in the bud

He was no nonsense. But he was a great father. Fair and loving. All he wanted was for us to be happy and the best we could be

Police brutality?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

"And hit another car"

Why only talk about these animals? Not a word about the innocent victims?

Yah know, I really dont give a damn about this "mother's " opinion.

If anything was done to her babies, they'd be marching in the streets by day and rioting by night. I dont care about Africans and their troubles.

You should care. I do.

Do you care so much about them to let them off 100 times with no punishment?

No, I do not want them let off. However, they are human beings.

Jesus on a cracker

That's unusual for a girl. Usually a good scolding makes them cry and they straighten right up.

My papa was a US Navy MCPO, let me tell you a Master Chief Petty Officer can deal out justice ...and gain respect while doing it. He nipped me doing stupid shit in the bud

He was no nonsense. But he was a great father. Fair and loving. All he wanted was for us to be happy and the best we could be
There needs to be more of that these days.

Police brutality?

no

"And hit another car"

If anything was done to her babies, they'd be marching in the streets by day and rioting by night. I dont care about Africans and their troubles.

You should care. I do.

Do you care so much about them to let them off 100 times with no punishment?

No, I do not want them let off. However, they are human beings.

Not anymore.

Police brutality?

no

"And hit another car"

You should care. I do.

Good for you.

Black lives matter, right?

They do. But too many people associated with BLM want to see cops dead. Cops lives also matter.

Jesus on a cracker

There needs to be more of that these days.

It won't happen unless it's passed down

My Grandfather told me once, your Mom learned from her Mom that learned from her Mom and now I pass that knowledge to my children. So far it's working.

Police brutality?

no

They were black, right?

You don't seem to object when headlines blare, "Unarmed Black Man Shot by Cops".

Yes I do mind that. Keep race out of it.

Did these lives matter to you?
They mattered more to me than to guilt-ridden white liberals who let them escalate their criminal activity till they killed themselves

I guess the authorities should have sent a driving instructor to council them instead of the cops
Still any info on the real victim?

Police brutality?

no

They were black, right?

Yes I do mind that. Keep race out of it.
HTF do you keep race "out of it"? Have you been watching the news?

Jesus on a cracker

Having a father matters. Unless the father is worthless too

Police brutality?

no

"And hit another car"

You should care. I do.

Only in the way that it affects actual people.

Forum List

Back