3 black teens die after stealing a car

Police brutality?

Did the cops stand on their necks?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

Was it necessary to the story for the Headline to say BLACK teens?

It's the new norm, white teens doesn't generate the needed feelz needed to continue the divide.

Bottom line? Three wannabes died commiting a felony

Three criminals died doing something stupid.

Police brutality?

no

they ran a red light at night with their lights off at 140 mph and hit another car

+mother of dead teen rightfully blames our lax judicial system for letting them get away with over 100 arrests and no punishment

Its the risk you take when you steal a car. The only ones I feel sorry for are the innocent victims who had their fine automobile stolen and then wrecked.

Too bad, the owner didn't come out and deal with it directly like when Bronson confronted car thieves.

Liberals refuse to see that criminals invite the attention of the cops and their troubles down on themselves by their own actions

Police brutality?

no

Proof right there that the laws keep letting criminal scum loose on society.

Was it necessary to the story for the Headline to say BLACK teens?
Yes

libs are quick to point out the race when white cops are involved

but any game the left can think up conservatives can learn to play

Police brutality?

no

Where's Father?

San Quentin.

Did these lives matter to you?
They mattered more to me than to guilt-ridden white liberals who let them escalate their criminal activity till they killed themselves

I guess the authorities should have sent a driving instructor to council them instead of the cops

Lol.....our babies are being incarcerated too much!!!!!!

"Poor babies die".....you should have punished them more!!!!!!

Jesus on a cracker
Mama used to whip that ass. Idk what's going on these days.

I got one or two whuppins, after that the look did the trick.
You must have been unruly like me. But uh..they got me right.
That's unusual for a girl. Usually a good scolding makes them cry and they straighten right up.
That look when you know if you keep that up, it's coming. I know that look.

Forum List

Back