3 Children Drown Trying To Answer Biden's Call to "COME"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'No crisis,' Biden says.
'Humane', Biden calls it.
Harris just laughs.
The media ignores it & gives Biden/Harris a pass.

The prog slaves want to blame US for what happens, but never blames the PARENTS of the kids for sending their children "Unaccompanied" to the southern border.....Thank a prog for all this shit....Are you happy yet, Afrenchidiot2? This blood is on your hands for electing murderers as your leaders...

'No crisis,' Biden says.
Harris just laughs.

They are just part of the democrat party omelette...can't make one if you are afraid to break a few eggs........

'No crisis,' Biden says.
Harris just laughs.

How many times did the daftwat cackle about it?

Pffft. They're just brown kids. We're not going to run out.

-- Democrats

Pffft. They're just brown kids. We're not going to run out.

-- Qult45
No, you moron. You don't get to shuffle off the blame to anyone else. Democrat policies led directly to these deaths. Be a man and accept responsibility.

Oh wait -- you and your fellow Democrats don't accept responsibility for your fuck-ups.

'No crisis,' Biden says.
Harris just laughs.

So hundreds die and are sexually abused in Trump's cages but it's their fault.
3 die on a dangerous trip and you blame Biden.

Umm. Pull your pants up, your hypocrisy is showing.

'No crisis,' Biden says.
Harris just laughs.

Joe Biden has in fact said "don't come".

Any more lies your like me to correct?

'No crisis,' Biden says.
Harris just laughs.

Cement Shoes * Joe might as well held their heads under water!
He should be impeached immediately!

You don't get to shuffle off the blame to anyone else.

Sure I do. You say the derpiest things.

Democrat policies led directly to these deaths. Be a man and accept responsibility.

For what? The government fucking up everything it runs? Not going to happen. So, far, Biden is doing exactly as shitty as Mr Trump did on the border situation. No one from any of the political tribes has any practical ideas for stemming this issue. It's been the same band aids and lip service from both tribes my whole life. A mountain of bullshit.

Which specific 'policy' are we talking about here?

Democrat policies led directly to these deaths. Be a man and accept responsibility.

For what? The government fucking up everything it runs? Not going to happen. So, far, Biden is doing exactly as shitty as Mr Trump did on the border situation. No one from any of the political tribes has any practical ideas for stemming this issue. It's been the same band aids and lip service from both tribes my whole life. A mountain of bullshit.

Biden's doing the same thing Trump did at the border?

The math says you're full of crap.

Biden's doing the same thing Trump did at the border?

The math says you're full of crap.

It's perfectly reasonable to see upticks in border crossings after a more liberal administration takes over.

You concentrate on the numbers and ignore the root of the problem. Like all the superficial hacks before you. Just like I said in the parts of my comment you strategically chose to ignore. Hacky AF.

Obviously three children dying isn't enough to make the human flood stop. It should be more. If hundreds of children were dying maybe parents wouldn't sell their kids to traffickers.

Forum List

Back