3 Children Drown Trying To Answer Biden's Call to "COME"

You don't get to shuffle off the blame to anyone else.

Sure I do. You say the derpiest things.

Democrat policies led directly to these deaths. Be a man and accept responsibility.

For what? The government fucking up everything it runs? Not going to happen. So, far, Biden is doing exactly as shitty as Mr Trump did on the border situation. No one from any of the political tribes has any practical ideas for stemming this issue. It's been the same band aids and lip service from both tribes my whole life. A mountain of bullshit.

Which specific 'policy' are we talking about here?
Biden's doing the same thing Trump did at the border?

The math says you're full of crap.

It's perfectly reasonable to see upticks in border crossings after a more liberal administration takes over.

You concentrate on the numbers and ignore the root of the problem. Like all the superficial hacks before you. Just like I said in the parts of my comment you strategically chose to ignore. Hacky AF.
The root of the problem is Democrats inviting them in.

Democrat policies led directly to these deaths. Be a man and accept responsibility.

For what? The government fucking up everything it runs? Not going to happen. So, far, Biden is doing exactly as shitty as Mr Trump did on the border situation. No one from any of the political tribes has any practical ideas for stemming this issue. It's been the same band aids and lip service from both tribes my whole life. A mountain of bullshit.

It's perfectly reasonable to see upticks in border crossings after a more liberal administration takes over.

You concentrate on the numbers and ignore the root of the problem. Like all the superficial hacks before you. Just like I said in the parts of my comment you strategically chose to ignore. Hacky AF.

Disagree. Another hack response.

Disagree. Another hack response.
oh no anyway.jpeg

Biden has created a major disaster at the border that will destroy America as we know it. He must close the border and enforce our immigration laws. He and the parents are putting minor children in danger by bringing them here and sending them here by human smugglers. We do not know how many lives have been lost on their traveling to this country and all because of Biden's welcome message that we cannot economically afford and will be our downfall. Our immigration system is not broken, our government is broken and I don't see it being fixed any time soon.

"'America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within" Abe Lincoln

Forum List

Back