3 Major Car Rental Locations telling NRA Discount members to take your Gun Nutting elsewhere. LOL!

new concepts.
New concepts... like astrolabes? Yeah, that "new concept!!" will come in handy, the next time I step into the Wayback Machine and head on back to the 16th century!

What's next, professor... the abacus?

:rolleyes:
New concepts to you...and don't forget to donate to Wikipedia for helping you out ... now you know what an astrolabe is. Obviously astrolube was already well known to you. Don't yet me wrong...I'm not judging. What you and your boyfreind do in the privacy of your bedroom is none of my concern.

Last edited:
new concepts.
New concepts... like astrolabes? Yeah, that "new concept!!" will come in handy, the next time I step into the Wayback Machine and head on back to the 16th century!

New concepts to you...and don't forget to donate to Wikipedia for helping you out ... now you know what an astrolabe is. Obviously astrolube was already well known to you. Don't yet me wrong...I'm not judging. What you and your boyfreind do in the privacy of your bedroom is none of my concern.
Oh look, another self-loathing, outwardly homophobic, closet gay on USMB.... we don't see that everyday.... wait, yes we do... every hour, even...

Yes, I'm sure that astrolabe will come in real handy when looking for Uranus... oh wait, now I misspelled astrolube ... :banana:

new concepts.

Oh look, another self-loathing, outwardly homophobic, closet gay on USMB.... we don't see that everyday.... wait, yes we do... every hour, even...

Yes, I'm sure that astrolabe will come in real handy when looking for Uranus... oh wait, now I misspelled astrolube ... :banana:

Only a liberal can transform "Don't get me wrong...I'm not judging. What you and your boyfreind do in the privacy of your bedroom is none of my concern" as homophobic.

I'm stating without equivocation that I accept your homosexual lifestyle. It's not for me, but neither is Earl Grey Tea...that's a far cry from hating it. You do what's right for you...like totally derailing this thread. Thanks for the laughs. You can have the last word if that kinda things important to you. Have fun. :woohoo:

Only a liberal can transform "Don't get me wrong...I'm not judging. What you and your boyfreind do in the privacy of your bedroom is none of my concern" as homophobic.
Actually, anyone with a whit of perception can see you bringing up gay sex out of the blue as a passive aggressive insult for exactly what it is. Seriously, pay attention...I'll wager you find yourself doing it more often than you think... :1peleas:

Does anyone anywhere have an NRA membership for discount reasons?

This is pretty much meaningless.

Well, the car rental places seem to know them.
Because it was a way to try and attract customers. Now the political rhetoric is not worth the trouble so they stopped the discounts.

An action that only people such as yourself give a hoot about. No one else will even notice and those card carrying members of the NRA are no exception to that either. It is certainly not going to affect the NRA's bottom line.

Because it was a way to try and attract customers. Now the political rhetoric is not worth the trouble so they stopped the discounts.

An action that only people such as yourself give a hoot about. No one else will even notice and those card carrying members of the NRA are no exception to that either. It is certainly not going to affect the NRA's bottom line.
No, it is not without meaning. What it demonstrates is an increasing awareness of the public of the role of the NRA in the murder of their children.

No, it is not without meaning. What it demonstrates is an increasing awareness of the public of the role of the NRA in the murder of their children.

The NRA plays zero role...and the public is well aware that only liberal loons believe otherwise. All we heard about from you dipshits was universal background check and how important that was...and every one of these mass shooters passed a background check. You were wrong then and you're wrong now. An AR15 ban will not save a single life...and you know it. I get so sick and tired of you retards spreading your bullshit... the only thing more frustrating is that other vapid idiots believe your propaganda.

Hertz cuts ties with NRA..DANG? the card gets hard to use!

Hertz has joined several other top car rental companies in cutting ties with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

The company wrote on Twitter on Friday that it would stop offering a discount on rental cars to NRA members.

We have notified the NRA that we are ending the NRA’s rental car discount program with Hertz.

— Hertz (hertz) February 23, 2018
Hertz cuts ties with NRA

:TH_WAY~113::lmao:
I guess to use your NRA cards in public places, you need to see Deer head Trophies
and guns on them walls to feel welcome these days. :oops8:

Did Hertz used to give discounts to NRA members? I must have missed it. I wonder if the AAA is held accountable for car fatalities up 5% to around 38,000 last year.

Wow, that really hurts.

(I've had my card for years, and never used it for a discount once)

Wonder how much it will hurt them?

DANG?.. WOW!? The Special Florida Shooting 17% OFF card....
nra17offshootingcard.jpg

DANG?.. WOW!? The Special Florida Shooting 17% OFF card....
nra17offshootingcard.jpg

any more bullshit memes to post?

and I say bullshit, because they don't support schools shootings.

mow, spin like the little top you are

Forum List

Back