3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

Not this stupid fucking argument again.
Jesus fuck can you get a fucking brain.
So, you are too embarrassed to say why you need to own an assault rifle? You are embarrassed to say what you do with it?
Is it you can;'t shoot? Is it because it makes you feel like a tough guy when you carry it? Are you such an asshole, thousands of people want to attack you?

A semiautomatic rifle is not an assault rifle

How many times do you have to be told this?

And FYI I don't own an AR 15 because I think it's underpowered. I prefer my .308 with hollow point ammo.

You think an AR 15 does damage? You should see what my .308 does

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST will you assholes quit running around with this "OMG OMG OMNG the assault type rifles are not assault rifles" bullshit.
We all know what guns are being discussed. So really, quit being such a fucking dick about it.

We are talking about semi automatics & the number of bullets they can fire especially with oversized magazines.

Furthermore, don;t think you people are the only ones who know about guns. I probably own more than you.

I know what guns are being discussed

You obviously don't and you are obviously incapable of learning what rifles are being discussed.

FYI 3 10 round magazine = 1 30 round magazine. So banning a 30 round magazine will not stop anyone from shooting 30 rounds in virtually the same amount of time

Unlike you I don't give a shit if you own guns or how many you own. Your language illustrates that you don't know the most fundamental differences between types of firearms.

Fuck off.

Obviously, the guns being used are semi-automatic rifles like the AR-15. I know what they are. I also know the term "Assault rifle" is typically used to discuss these weapons whether or not they fit your definition. We had an assault rifle ban & I guess you have zero clue what was banned. You just spew that same bullshit to avoid the real problem of these assault type rifle.

If larger magazines save no time why the fuck do you need them? Hell, lets limit them to 5. Since they make no difference. But hey, you're the expert, right?

We need them more because it pisses people like you off. Good reason to stock up on those too

-Geaux

Because assault weapons ARE the weapon of choice for mass murder
According to Mother Jones:
From 1982 thru all of 2018, 'assault weapons' accounted for 378 mass shooting deaths; handguns accounted for 427 such deaths.
The 378 total deaths by 'assault weapons' in mass shootings 1982-2018 represent 42.95% of total deaths in mass shootings; handguns represent 48.52%
US mass shootings, 1982-2019: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation
Thus, your statement is either a lie, or a statement of abject ignorance.
Let us know which.
It depends a lot on how many fatalities...
No. It doesn't. Fact, it, most deaths in mass shootings come from handguns; this negates the argument that 'assault weapons' are the weapon of choice.
You really don't know shit. Your stats had mass shootings at 3 deaths. If you change that to say 8, the percentages of handguns or assault rifles would change.
FACT is, you don't know shit.
FACT is, if you up the number of deaths to 8 to suit your purpose, you then eliminate 42% of mass shootings, and 24% of deaths from 'assault weapons' in mass shootings.
FACT is, most deaths in mass shootings come from handguns;
FACT is, this negates your claim that 'assault weapons' are the weapon of choice.
FACT is, you need to lie to make a point.

Last edited:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST will you assholes quit running around with this "OMG OMG OMG the guns LOOK like the kind the military use and they LOOK scary! The must be ASSAULT RIFLES" bullshit?

We do what guns are being discussed. So really, quit being such fucking dicks about it.

We are talking about semi automatics & the number of bullets they can fire, one at time, ONE with each pull of the trigger.

Furthermore, don't pretend banning them is the magic pill that end the heinous shootings.

And it doesn't matter how many you own, it doesn't make up for your ignorance on the subject.

It ain't about how they LOOK...asshole. It's what they DO. And what they do is produce mass casualties...as intended.

The nonsense about "look" was manufactured by gun nuts so they could MAKE that stupid argument

And as far as "one with each pull". You mean one with each twitch of a finger and an almost endless supply of bullets.
Ghead folks. twitch a finger rapidly and imagine a head exploding each time you do. Keep going. Do it 30 times...and then 3 seconds later do it again...and then 3 seconds later do it again...and then again and again.

We had an assault rifle ban & I guess you have zero clue what was banned.
Tell us how the 1994 AWB had any effect whatsoever.

AnyQeustionsA2.JPG

And anyone who knows guns knows that if you put one in a safe and leave it there for any length of time..it will rust up real nice.

So yea...go for it

Trump should have stopped all of those killings - he promised he would stop terrorism during his campaign - in fact, almost daily.

WTF happened :dunno:

Has not told you he has defeated them by now or did nobody know this was so complicated?

As you know you cannot prove this intent, your statement is a lie.

You throw the word "lie" around rather easily. It's my OPINION as to why this argument over a gun's look is being made...and the post above (YOUR post) shows my opinion is accurate

And anyone who knows guns knows that if you put one in a safe and leave it there for any length of time..it will rust up real nice.

So yea...go for it
And everyone knows you need to routinely clean your guns and have a good golden rod

Clean your weapons there sparky

-Geaux

Great. Solve the "confusion"
Ban all magazine fed semi-auto rifle, That would solve your "issue" true?
You cannot in any way soundly show the necessity for this.
You also cannot soundly argue as to how this does not violate the constitution.
Thus, your idea has no merit.
As usual.

As usual.
Your idiot arguments are an attempt to confuse the issue.

Great. Solve the confusion by banning all magazine fed semi-autos.

There's no legitimate need for them anyway

So yea...go for it
And everyone knows you need to routinely clean your guns and have a good golden rod

-Geaux
I do. And I oil them as well. But a LOT of the idiots who are gonna run out and buy a gun because they're afraid of a gun ban won't. Fine. Pretty quick they'll have a $600 door stop

As usual.
Your idiot arguments are an attempt to confuse the issue.

Great. Solve the confusion by banning all magazine fed semi-autos.

There's no legitimate need for them anyway
Sure there is

-Geaux

AWESOME.gif

So yea...go for it

-Geaux
I do. And I oil them as well. But a LOT of the idiots who are gonna run out and buy a gun because they're afraid of a gun ban won't. Fine. Pretty quick they'll have a $600 door stop
Good luck with that

-Geaux

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

I keep seeing this "Not good for hunting" nonsense when talking about certain rifles. They are not good for hunting according to whom? I had an AR I used for coyote hunting for a few years. Got a few doubles because of the low recoil and fast second shot. I used the AR platform but customized it. Longer barrel, different grip, bipod ect. Plenty of people use them hunting feral hogs. In fact, I have read that they are actually better than my beloved Marlin 45-70.

So this "Not good for hunting" line sounds good. But you might want to talk to people who hunt.

So yea...go for it

-Geaux
Buy more guns and ammo… Make America great

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST will you assholes quit running around with this "OMG OMG OMG the guns LOOK like the kind the military use and they LOOK scary! The must be ASSAULT RIFLES" bullshit?

We do what guns are being discussed. So really, quit being such fucking dicks about it.

We are talking about semi automatics & the number of bullets they can fire, one at time, ONE with each pull of the trigger.

Furthermore, don't pretend banning them is the magic pill that end the heinous shootings.

And it doesn't matter how many you own, it doesn't make up for your ignorance on the subject.

It ain't about how they LOOK...asshole. It's what they DO. And what they do is produce mass casualties...as intended.

The nonsense about "look" was manufactured by gun nuts so they could MAKE that stupid argument

And as far as "one with each pull". You mean one with each twitch of a finger and an almost endless supply of bullets.
Ghead folks. twitch a finger rapidly and imagine a head exploding each time you do. Keep going. Do it 30 times...and then 3 seconds later do it again...and then 3 seconds later do it again...and then again and again.

Anyone intent on producing mass casualties will not be deterred by a lack of access to a rifle.

The "nonsense about look" was manufactured in 1994 by Democrats when they passed and Clinton signed a bill that banned guns based on how they LOOKED.

The law specifically named 19 different firearms as patently illegal, and specified that three or more of the following features present on a single firearm constitutes an assault weapon: A folding or telescoping stock, a pistol grip, a bayonet mount, a flash suppressor, or threads to attach one, a muzzle capable of acting as a grenade launcher (seriously), and a magazine capacity over 10 round. All cosmetic (that means what they look like) save for magazine/clip capacity.

The suggestion in your last paragraph that I, or anyone else here, fantasizes about shooting people in the head is disgusting and you can go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back