30,000 Ballots Scanned Multiple Times

From my link, cultist nutters

Carone, who has worked as a model and actress, claims she saw evidence of election fraud while working for Dominion.​
A source at Dominion, who was granted anonymity as they were not authorized to speak on the record, confirmed that Carone was “one of several thousand technicians we hired for a day or two” and her role “was to troubleshoot level 1 problems for City staff,” such as cleaning the read heads on the scanners.​
The source pointed out that the TCF Center, where Carone was stationed, was used to process absentee ballots en masse, and said if Carone’s allegations that thousands of ballots were processed twice, the numbers would simply not tally.​
“She alleges that she saw staff count ‘over 30,000’ ballots multiple times. If true, there would be 30,000 more scanned ballots than ‘returned ballots.’” The source added that covering up an operation like this would “require massive coordination between hundreds of staff and the poll watchers.”​
During her first day of testimony on Tuesday, she was unable to clearly explain what exactly she did for Dominion, but Giuliani decided to bring her back for a second day.​
Carone, who was slurring her words, leading many to speculate that she was drunk, attacked lawmakers, spoke over questions, and made outlandish claims she could not back up. ...​
Anonymous sources: enough said.

From my link, cultist nutters

Carone, who has worked as a model and actress, claims she saw evidence of election fraud while working for Dominion.​
A source at Dominion, who was granted anonymity as they were not authorized to speak on the record, confirmed that Carone was “one of several thousand technicians we hired for a day or two” and her role “was to troubleshoot level 1 problems for City staff,” such as cleaning the read heads on the scanners.​
The source pointed out that the TCF Center, where Carone was stationed, was used to process absentee ballots en masse, and said if Carone’s allegations that thousands of ballots were processed twice, the numbers would simply not tally.​
“She alleges that she saw staff count ‘over 30,000’ ballots multiple times. If true, there would be 30,000 more scanned ballots than ‘returned ballots.’” The source added that covering up an operation like this would “require massive coordination between hundreds of staff and the poll watchers.”​
During her first day of testimony on Tuesday, she was unable to clearly explain what exactly she did for Dominion, but Giuliani decided to bring her back for a second day.​
Carone, who was slurring her words, leading many to speculate that she was drunk, attacked lawmakers, spoke over questions, and made outlandish claims she could not back up. ...​
She was drunk? You fucking retard.

She isn't the smoothest speaker in the world. That's about all you dirtbags can say about her. How many people are?

No, it's because she makes bizarre allegations.

She's nuts.

But because you are batshit crazy, you think she's smart, briptard

lol
Such as? The election was a swindle? There isn't the slightest thing bizarre about that allegation.

Or...Occupied is aware that her affidavit is contracted by every other affidavit offered from the same facility.

And that she contradicted her own affidavit by randomly tripling the number of ballots she claims were effected. Backed by nothing, of course.

And finally, that a judge has already reviewed her affidavit and found that it lacked credibility.
If she were a witness against Trump, CNN and NBC would be fighting over who has her on first.

Or.....she's not a credible witness. As the judge that addressed her affidavit already found:

“Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits,” Judge Kenny found. “There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.”
Why aren’t more people willing to put their livelihoods on the line to convict these mobsters. Asked a very concerned democrat judge.

Sorry, Mike....but she contradicted her own affidavit during testimony, more than tripling the number of affected ballots she was alleging from 30,000 to 100,000. For no particular reason, backed by nothing.

That's not a credible witness.
No she didn’t. She said it could result in 100k or more. 30k for sure. Could be many more.

Nope. She said 'I'd say that poll book is off by over 100,000'.

Just randomly tripling her numbers and contradicting her own affidavit.
Yes when asked a hypothetical she said it could be way more than she witnessed. How is that a dequalifying statement?

Here's the exchange:

Carone: That poll book is completely off. Completely off.

Rep. Johnson: Off by 30,000?

Carone: I'd say that poll book is off by over 100,000.

There was no mention of 'hypothetical'. There was no mention of her saying that the poll book 'could' have been off. Or it 'could have been many more. You made all of that up.
Since you asked i would guess the poll book could be off by way more than previously estimated.

So what?

So why change her testimony? If her claims are so malleable that she can change them from 30,000 to 100,000 if she's asked a question she doesn't like......how reliable is she?

And remember, she's was contradicted by *every* other affidavit submitted from the same facility.

“Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits,” Judge Kenny found. “There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.”

Its why judge Timothy Kenny concluded that her allegations simply were not credible.

What is really funny is Republicans did not try to hide this woman.

They put her front and center as their key witness

That's because this is Kabuki Theater.

It's about squeezing the base out of as much money as possible.

And they'll believe anything.

I said he was a Charlatan back in 2016 and he is proving me right all the time!

Loon cultist: enough said.

Guess what briptard - Biden is going to be the President. And you are a whiny loser.
You slap a label on someone, and you believe that proves something? You only prove that you're a jackass.

Wait....YOU are going to snivel about labels? If not for name calling, most of your posts would be little more than punctuation.

Or...Occupied is aware that her affidavit is contracted by every other affidavit offered from the same facility.

And that she contradicted her own affidavit by randomly tripling the number of ballots she claims were effected. Backed by nothing, of course.

And finally, that a judge has already reviewed her affidavit and found that it lacked credibility.
If she were a witness against Trump, CNN and NBC would be fighting over who has her on first.

Or.....she's not a credible witness. As the judge that addressed her affidavit already found:

Why aren’t more people willing to put their livelihoods on the line to convict these mobsters. Asked a very concerned democrat judge.

Sorry, Mike....but she contradicted her own affidavit during testimony, more than tripling the number of affected ballots she was alleging from 30,000 to 100,000. For no particular reason, backed by nothing.

That's not a credible witness.
No she didn’t. She said it could result in 100k or more. 30k for sure. Could be many more.

Nope. She said 'I'd say that poll book is off by over 100,000'.

Just randomly tripling her numbers and contradicting her own affidavit.
Yes when asked a hypothetical she said it could be way more than she witnessed. How is that a dequalifying statement?

Here's the exchange:

Carone: That poll book is completely off. Completely off.

Rep. Johnson: Off by 30,000?

Carone: I'd say that poll book is off by over 100,000.

There was no mention of 'hypothetical'. There was no mention of her saying that the poll book 'could' have been off. Or it 'could have been many more. You made all of that up.
Since you asked i would guess the poll book could be off by way more than previously estimated.

So what?

So why change her testimony? If her claims are so malleable that she can change them from 30,000 to 100,000 if she's asked a question she doesn't like......how reliable is she?

And remember, she's was contradicted by *every* other affidavit submitted from the same facility.

Its why judge Timothy Kenny concluded that her allegations simply were not credible.
I’m not going to keep explaining this to you clown. You’re too stupid to come off your original point.

Loon cultist: enough said.

Guess what briptard - Biden is going to be the President. And you are a whiny loser.
You slap a label on someone, and you believe that proves something? You only prove that you're a jackass.

Wait....YOU are going to snivel about labels? If not for name calling, most of your posts would be little more than punctuation.
Doing anything more with dirtbags like you is a waste of effort.

The highest court in the land must uphold....One Man One Vote...if they fail.....the American great experiment of self governing will be lost forever.....

The highest court in the land must uphold....One Man One Vote...if they fail.....the American great experiment of self governing will be lost forever.....

I agree.

That's why it will upheld this election rather than succumb to bizarre conspiracy theories.
Nothing bizarre except the behavior of blue county vote center personnel on election night....we have it on camera and by witness affidavit....

One person, a few votes. New standard.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."
she's a trainwreck

Before Trump people like this would have been afraid to open their mouths. Now they've been given a public platform to spew out their lies and conspiracy theories. So, Donald Trump's legacy - making stupid the modus operandi in the US.
rnqwb4ch11361.jpg

What a fact free wall of text.

That certainly is the garbage we were expecting you to read.

I just love it Norm. You'd think after the ass-pounding the left took in 2016 laughing at Trump's chances, after losing Mueller, after losing Flynn, after losing the impeachment, after losing nare everything these past four to ten years, you'd think they'd FINALLY have the brains to at least STFU long enough to just wait for all this to play out and see what happens!

It may be a long shot, but so was 2016, and if Trump somehow wins this, these assholes will be wearing enough EGG on their faces to feed an entire army for a year! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back