30 injured, 4 Dead in a mass shooting in Brooklyn neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland

ScreenShot_20230702102713.png

Despite your racist nonsense we see guns tearing ameican communities apart every day.
As a racist you point to france with horror but your guns have not prevented riots in the US. Never have, never will.
And France is an oasis of calm compared to the US. More people got shot in Baltimore last night than in the whole of France.
You are full of shit you nazi cu.nt.

You cannot respond rationally to the truth, facts, and reality I posted....

So you call me a "racist." The lamest of lame attacks of the left wing fascists who can't argue facts, truth and reality, so fall back on the old race card.........

You are....:lame2:

More like a gunfight between rival gang members than a "mass shooting"? We'll see.

Full 2nd Amendment in action in a third world country.

Surprised it wasn't in a school.
The second amendment has nothing to do with it. Murderous intent, sociopathy, failure to teach faith, morals, right and wrong, develop conscience has everything to do with it. When honorable Americans are sued and jailed for the most harmless of offenses while dangerous criminals are given a slap on the risk, are released on cashless bail, or given extremely light sentences, when you deny people the right to self defense or the right to defend their property, and especially when you are lenient with some while harsh with others, you're going to have more lawlessness.

Take away the guns and these people will use dynamite or homemade bombs, SUVs, whatever they can find to use to commit mayhem. France has extremely tough gun laws but lawless gangs there are rampant and currently the riots are out of control.

Let's go back to basic American values of traditional family, faith, honor, respect for authority, personal responsibility and accountability and instilling a strong sense of right and wrong into the kids and again the sociopathic criminal will become rare and much more manageable.

I will call it quits for now. I will post on next weeks thread about guns making you safer.
When Americans ,once again, shoot up somewhere with machine guns. Because that is their right.

Clicked on the first thread on this topic, and it was closed after 1 comment.. Wonder why that was ?

Anyway so I came to this thread on the topic and it was open.

Hate to say this, but the recent history on group's gathering for parties like that or even going to club's into today's volatile time, has turned out to be a bad, bad, bad idea.

The mods are apparently feeling really cranky today.

There has been a mass shooting in the 800 block of Gretna Avenue, Baltimore, early Sunday morning

Shooting happened at what police described as "Community gathering" shortly before 1am.

Baltimore Police are currently at the scene after a mass shooting incident reportedly occurred at a large community gathering.

More right wing violence. More proof the right enjoys their 2nd Amemdment rights.

I will call it quits for now. I will post on next weeks thread about guns making you safer.
When Americans ,once again, shoot up somewhere with machine guns. Because that is their right.

We haven't had any machine gun shootings since the North Hollywood robbery in 1997.......when two violent criminals broke the law..........I know, I know.....and illegally modified their illegal rifles to fire automatically.....

North_Hollywood_shootout

More right wing violence. More proof the right enjoys their 2nd Amemdment rights.

No......violent criminals with felony convictions can't buy, own or carry guns.....so this attack was not a Right ......you dumb twit.

All violence on this level, is from the right!

Look.......it looks like you are a new poster...haven't seen you before.....

But the level of stupidity in your posts is already too high........

The criminals doing over 95% of the shooting are not Right, they are not conservative......their baby mommas likely vote for the democrat party, and democrat party politicians, judges and prosecutors keep letting them out of jail and prison....

Yes.........you can pretend you are safer when you don't have violent monsters rampaging in your city....

With 45,000 police unable to stop the monsters...what will you use to save your family when they come to burn your home, rape your wives and daughters and murder you?

Please...explain to us how you will protect your family when this happens......

Are you brave enough to respond?

This happens in my neighborhood, we can gather a group and protect our families with our guns.....you can't....you have to sit and hope that you get passed by by the raging mob........

Luck...that is your tool for surviving this madness.....

Rioters in France clashed with police and set homes and businesses on fire as the country endured a fifth night of terror.
----

They burned homes and businesses............ what would you do if that was your home Tommy? Your home Caveman?

You would sit there and huddle with your family, and hope....that the violent monsters would leave you alone......

In the U.S. we don't have to hope....when the democrat party mayors and governors tell the police to do nothing...to stand down and let blm and antifa brown shirts burn, loot and murder......we can stand in front of our homes and businesses and stop them.....

You can't....
Rioters in France clashed with police and set homes and businesses on fire as the country endured a fifth night of terror.

Sooooo....Tommy...........so, Caveman......the mob is coming to your home....you wife and children are in that home.........the police can't help you...you are on your own...

What do you do...... ?

You are not safer.....you can't stop them...you don't have a gun...
6000.jpg
It's true that people need protection in the forms of any means possible, but you pointed out something that is important, and that is that people should form groups who are like minded in their neighborhoods, and this way the protection is even more better than just having the protection concentrated in just one home that could be easily over run by a mob.

Neighborhood watch is something people should get involved in, and supporting neighborhood watch projects are in people's best interest. This doesn't exclude guns at all, infact it strengthens the watch group if they are able to defend themselves when the time arises.

These linked camera systems are starting to pay off as well. I think the ring system is a great example.

There has been a mass shooting in the 800 block of Gretna Avenue, Baltimore, early Sunday morning

Shooting happened at what police described as "Community gathering" shortly before 1am.

Baltimore Police are currently at the scene after a mass shooting incident reportedly occurred at a large community gathering.

You mean more gang violence?

Who cares.

You cannot respond rationally to the truth, facts, and reality I posted....

So you call me a "racist." The lamest of lame attacks of the left wing fascists who can't argue facts, truth and reality, so fall back on the old race card.........

You are....:lame2:
The fact that you got it out of him when he exhausted his idiocy was priceless..

Forum List

Back