30+ Years After Claiming That CO2 Was The 'Control Knob' For Planetary Temperatures It's Still M.I.A.

The dishonest stupidity of Mamooth continues when he doesn't properly answer my reasonable statement:

I wrote,

"Your own chart has no demonstrated statistical relationship at all, you don't even supply the link to it or show the alleged relationship mathematically."

His stupid reply:

"So, you're an imbecile.

Non-morons know that if two curves follow each other closely, they're highly correlated.

You? You're babbling that no, you have to run a mathematical analysis before you can show they're correlated. Only an imbecile would say something that stupid, given how the Mk. 1 eyeball is very capable of spotting correlations, especially ones as obvious as the CO2-temperature correlation."

======

The idiot still doesn't provide a link to the chart, doesn't show any mathematical evidence to support his contention. I don't think the idiot has any, which is why he replies with empty verbal diarrhea in its place instead.

The fool doesn't even realize that his chart is DISHONEST in the first place. The CO2 data is SMOOTHED, while the temperature chart is misleadingly scaled, there is no evidence they are scaled together, the putz has yet to post anything of science behind it.

Where is the link and statistical evidence for your chart, fella?

Forum List

Back