33 States Say 'No Refugees' - ALREADY HAPPENING ANYWAY

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
During an interview last night NJ Gov Chris Christie revealed, despite his declaration that he does NOT want Syrian 'Refugees' re-settled in NJ, the Obama administration - like it has done with Illegals for the last couple of years - is already quietly dispersing Syrian 'refugees' around the country without notifying local / state agencies. According to Christie he learned yesterday there are 75 Syrian 'Refugees' now in NJ.

The Obama administration is reportedly using NON-government agencies to re-settle the Syrian Refugees into local areas within states. Local / state agencies are not being given a heads-up. Once 're-settled' (released) NO ONE tracks them. The agency responsible for helping re-settle the 'refugees' in NJ informed Christie that once 're-settled' (released) they do not keep tabs on them. Since NJ was never informed they were coming, they never had and do not have a way to track them. The NJ non-government agency also informed Christie that they had tried to contact several of the 'refugees' after they were 'settled', and they are 'gone', as in they have lost contact with them.

1. We already went through this shite with Illegal Immigrants. Obama has STILL not fully complied with a Federal Court order to reveal the locations of where his administration released Illegals, 're-settling' them within states without notifying local / state agencies.

2. This time it is completely different than just simply releasing Illegal Immigrants into communities without informing local / state agencies - this time we are talking about potential terrorists. As pointed out, The Obama administration is concerned with brining them here and then forgetting about them. The federal government is not keeping track of them, and since they are not telling the local / state agencies who they are and what they are doing there is no way for States to monitor them either. POTENTIALLY, thanks to what Obama is now doing, the 1st time states could find out who these people are COULD be after they perpetrate a Paris-like attack.

33 Governors / States have said 'No Refugees'; however, it doesn't matter what they say. As Christie just pointed out, they are ALREADY being released / 're-settled' into states without them even knowing it's happening.

-------------------

La Governor Jindal Kept in the Dark as 'Refugees' are being 'Re-settled' in His State
CNN LINK: Syrian refugees not welcome in 31 U.S. states - CNN.com

"Louisiana governor and GOP presidential candidate Bobby Jindal complained bitterly in an open letter to Obama that the federal government had not informed his government about refugees being relocated to his state last week.

"It is irresponsible and severely disconcerting to place individuals, who may have ties to ISIS, in a state without the state's knowledge or involvement," Jindal said in his letter Saturday."

And?? ...... :cool:

With virtually no REAL way to adequately vette these 'refugees' the Obama administration could potentially be dispersing ISSIS terrorists into local communities without bothering to tell local / state agencies. That means local / state agencies can not monitor them, will not know who is in their state, or know that they potentially have terrorists in their midst until it is too late.

As Christie said last night, 'I would not like to have them re-settled in NJ until the vetting process is better, but I want to know who they are and where they are being re-settled within my state if it's going to happen anyway.'

Thousands upon thousands of hispanic illegals cross the US/Mexico almost daily into our country with zero vetting........murders, rapists, gang members, etc.

But lets obsess over a 75 Syrian refugees in New Jersey. ...... :cuckoo:

Thousands upon thousands of hispanic illegals cross the US/Mexico almost daily into our country with zero vetting........murders, rapists, gang members, etc.

They probably complain about both :thup:

Far as I know, no illegal Latino ever became a suicide bomber blowing up a schoolbus filled with kids. SOP for your people though.

They're not coming from the center of a terrorist nation whose leader vowed to infiltrate the US and our allies and to perpetrate terrorist attacks against us / them...and then successfully do it, do they?

Liberals always say, 'It's Only 'x' number of 'refugees' - nothing to worry about.

When talking about gun violence the left says even 1 death is too many, we have to stop the tragedy....but in regards to terrorists they shrug the numbers off. 7 -8 guys carried out terrorist attacks that killed over 150 Parisians.... 150? No big deal - bring on the Syrians, F* caution and our national security...

Far as I know, no illegal Latino ever became a suicide bomber blowing up a schoolbus filled with kids. SOP for your people though.
If an illegal performs violence it is usually rape or stabbing, seems to me.

Those who have and do kill Americans though are not really punished, though - they are welcomed into and protected by Sanctuary Cities who are protected by Liberals. What is the Left's affinity with those who kill American citizens?

During an interview last night NJ Gov Chris Christie revealed, despite his declaration that he does NOT want Syrian 'Refugees' re-settled in NJ, the Obama administration - like it has done with Illegals for the last couple of years - is already quietly dispersing Syrian 'refugees' around the country without notifying local / state agencies. According to Christie he learned yesterday there are 75 Syrian 'Refugees' now in NJ.

The Obama administration is reportedly using NON-government agencies to re-settle the Syrian Refugees into local areas within states. Local / state agencies are not being given a heads-up. Once 're-settled' (released) NO ONE tracks them. The agency responsible for helping re-settle the 'refugees' in NJ informed Christie that once 're-settled' (released) they do not keep tabs on them. Since NJ was never informed they were coming, they never had and do not have a way to track them. The NJ non-government agency also informed Christie that they had tried to contact several of the 'refugees' after they were 'settled', and they are 'gone', as in they have lost contact with them.

1. We already went through this shite with Illegal Immigrants. Obama has STILL not fully complied with a Federal Court order to reveal the locations of where his administration released Illegals, 're-settling' them within states without notifying local / state agencies.

2. This time it is completely different than just simply releasing Illegal Immigrants into communities without informing local / state agencies - this time we are talking about potential terrorists. As pointed out, The Obama administration is concerned with brining them here and then forgetting about them. The federal government is not keeping track of them, and since they are not telling the local / state agencies who they are and what they are doing there is no way for States to monitor them either. POTENTIALLY, thanks to what Obama is now doing, the 1st time states could find out who these people are COULD be after they perpetrate a Paris-like attack.

33 Governors / States have said 'No Refugees'; however, it doesn't matter what they say. As Christie just pointed out, they are ALREADY being released / 're-settled' into states without them even knowing it's happening.

-------------------

La Governor Jindal Kept in the Dark as 'Refugees' are being 'Re-settled' in His State
CNN LINK: Syrian refugees not welcome in 31 U.S. states - CNN.com

"Louisiana governor and GOP presidential candidate Bobby Jindal complained bitterly in an open letter to Obama that the federal government had not informed his government about refugees being relocated to his state last week.

"It is irresponsible and severely disconcerting to place individuals, who may have ties to ISIS, in a state without the state's knowledge or involvement," Jindal said in his letter Saturday."

The fifth column will never inform you of their infiltration, why would they?

Can we obsess over both? Since Christians are not allowed?

It's estimated that 25-35 American citizens are killed per day by illegal hispanics.

Either by outright murder or drunk driving. ..... :cool:

It's estimated that 25-35 American citizens are killed per day by illegal hispanics.

Either by outright murder or drunk driving. ..... :cool:

Sure. But when it comes to terrorists and suicide bombing that's pretty much a Muslim thing or am I wrong?

Sure. But when it comes to terrorists and suicide bombing that's pretty much a Muslim thing or am I wrong?
No one ethnic group or religion has the lock on terrorism and suicide bombing.

During WWll the Japanese turned it into an art form.

the 1940's the zionist Jews in Palestine were the terrorists doing the bombing in the ME.

In the late 1960 into the 70's.....the VC/NVA in Vietnam used terrorism and suicide bombing as a tactic. ...... :cool:

the 1940's the zionist Jews in Palestine were the terrorists doing the bombing in the ME.

In the late 1960 into the 70's.....the VC/NVA in Vietnam used terrorism and suicide bombing as a tactic. ...... :cool:

Well you certainly threw Muslims in with a great bunch of people. Interesting.

Thanks for proving our point.

No one throughout history has had a lock on terrorism.
BACK IN WWII - a LONG time ago, it was the Japanese.
30-40 years ago - a LONG time ago - it was the VC/NVA...

TODAY, not all Muslims are Islamic Extremists, but about EVERY terrorist attack is carried out by a Muslim Islamic Extremists. To ignore that is both stupid and suicidal!

Forum List

Back