34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

Leftardz want to issue purple hearts to every soldier who reports to sickbay. Worse yet, the leftardz want them to identify as war casualties.

Leftardz want to issue purple hearts to every soldier who reports to sickbay. Worse yet, the leftardz want them to identify as war casualties.
Contards have no answer for their Orange messiah’s stupidity.

The amazing Pres.Trump is the most honest and forthright ruler the county has had since George Washington. ... :thup:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

I know it is trolling season and some posters are perfect for it but again no...

The amazing Pres.Trump is the most honest and forthright ruler the county has had since George Washington. ... :thup:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

I know it is trolling season and some posters are perfect for it but again no...
maybe you should take your troll ass on somewhere else.

Make me!

If you have the power to ban or remove me do it and if not then do me a favor and kiss off.

There are a few threads on this subject already and if you believe I am a troll then you should definitely realize Sunni is trolling the Op!

Contards have no answer for their Orange messiah’s stupidity.
and what stupidity would that be?
Stupid
If you can’t see the stupidity of Trump’s comment, well, you are just too far down the Trumpist rabbit hole.
Your TDS prevents you from seeing anything but hate for orange man

Trump has not seen their medical records either.

At the time of the attack he reported no injuries and seeing there are reports of concussions maybe Trump should acknowledge there were injuries and not just say they are headaches.

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

Make me!

If you have the power to ban or remove me do it and if not then do me a favor and kiss off.

There are a few threads on this subject already and if you believe I am a troll then you should definitely realize Sunni is trolling the Op!

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

Make me!

The only troll I see are trump haters
orange man bad

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike
5 chicken hawk CONservatives think this is funny....hmmm

Forum List

Back