$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

The State of New York was not damaged.
The Banks were not damaged.
The Insurance companies were not damaged.

No one even claimed damages -
ps - you are an idiot.
Trump defrauded these companies. That is illegal. If I shoot at you and miss, I cause you no harm, but I still have violated the law.

I'm looking forward to laughing at all the MAGA rubes claiming he won't have to pay a penny.
Nope. Everyone knows he’ll have to pay something. It’s leftard NY after all. It won’t be anywhere near 370 million your buffoon of a judge ruled.

Trump defrauded these companies. That is illegal. If I shoot at you and miss, I cause you no harm, but I still have violated the law.

He didn't defraud them.
There was testimony - BET probably didn't show that.

Nope.

ps - you are an idiot.
Trump was prosecuted under a consumer protection law

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Outside of your ghetto - people see what is going on.
Normal people don't care for this.
Since I don't live in the ghetto and do have some understanding of financial law since I once held insurance and securities licenses, I will say that this will not be overturned, and say so with confidence.

Nope.

ps - you are an idiot.
It’s a “crime” witbout a victim - and the judge says $350 million. This is all crazy leftism intent on destroying a man because he represents a threat to their “transformation” of America into a third-world shithole.

It’s a “crime” witbout a victim - and the judge says $350 million. This is all crazy leftism intent on destroying a man because he represents a threat to their “transformation” of America into a third-world shithole.
Use that on appeal!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If true you create a legal record for appeal. His lawyers did an incompetent job of that as well.
That dumb bitch already did when she admitted the judge had ruled in her favor before day one of the trial you silly person.

Try and keep up.

M'kay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back