$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it’s worth here is the full opinion. I read a good deal of it but not the whole thing.

For those that say the judge did not know the values of Trump’s real estate, the opinion is illuminating. The decision went into some detail as to witnesses and valuation. One thing I found interesting was the Court‘s discussion of the Mar-a-lago valuation. Trump argued that Mar-a-lago was worth between a billion to one and a half billion dollars based on the fact the property could be developed into a private residence or residences. However, that was a lie on Trump’s part. Trump had signed a conservation easement for reduced taxes that limited Mar-a-Lagos use only as a “social club” in perpetuity thus deflating Mar-a-lago’s value.

So Trump lied and the sky is blue.

Last edited:
That dumb bitch already did when she admitted the judge had ruled in her favor before day one of the trial you silly person.

Try and keep up.

M'kay

Actually the Judge had already ruled in her favor -
The trial was only about damages.

It is still going to go away - but not for that reason.

Imagine being a businessman or potential real estate investor and looking to do business in New York?

He even paid back his loans, there was no harm done.

I am going to look into how Europeaan citizens view this judgement.
Actually, Trump defaulted on $640 million of debt from Deutsche Bank.

What's more, if you lie and inflate the value of your assets, you get a more favorable interest rate on your loans.

Face it. Trump's a crook.

As for Europeans, they aren't as gaslighted or deluded about Trump's crookedness as you are.

Oh you mean like ReNaziKlans invented crimes committed H.B. (the source all the Burisma bullshit. The asshole responsible is now charged with lying about the relastionship between Burisma and the Bidens). Or how about the epic failure to try to impeach Mr. Biden. You people traffic in invented crimes.

Invented crimes?

Awwwwww, speaking of inventing, you know how we love it when you use your clever new invented word for the 5,972nd time.

Hey, come back and use your amazing word again, and maybe the next time you'll spell all the other words in your post correctly. We know you're trying.

He didn't defraud them.
There was testimony - BET probably didn't show that.
Also, when I applied for my home loan, the bank didn’t just rely on my word for the value. They required an appraisal. It was up to the bank to do their due diligence. If they didn’t, it was because they were happy for the chance to lend big bucks to the Trump Corp and make big bucks in interest.

Plus, Trump paid the loans as contracted.

There’s no victim.

Fraud was the underlying crime.
These jokers are still calling civil offenses slaps on the wrist. They will go your background check. Of course Trump is more likely to get a loan from Russia anytime he’s convicted of anything.,

All the banks that testified they lost no money and wanted to continue doing business with him.
That's a lie.

As soon as Deutsche Bank learned how much Trump had deceived them, they immediately ceased all business with him. Even those money launderers want nothing to do with him any more.

You see, you poor dumb ignorant fool, when someone lies and inflate the value of their assets, they get a better interest rate on their loans instead of the higher interest rate they deserve.

US banks stopped lending to Crooked Donald a long time ago.

When Trump recently needed to roll over his loans, he had to go to an online bank which doesn't even have any brick and mortar branches!

You've been seriously gaslighted, son.

Also, when I applied for my home loan, the bank didn’t just rely on my word for the value. They required an appraisal. It was up to the bank to do their due diligence. If they didn’t, it was because they were happy for the chance to lend big bucks to the Trump Corp and make big bucks in interest.

Plus, Trump paid the loans as contracted.

There’s no victim.

Correct on all points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back