$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want this criminal and fraud anywhere near power over my country. This man should be in prison and shamed into the fucking ground. WTF is wrong with you republicans? I use to be a republican as I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney and believed that they were good men that loved their country and valued the law. Trump on the other hand is a piece of shit and you have lost me and it isn't just about the changing of my social beliefs either but of not wanting a complete piece of scum and possibly a putin clone to run my country. I believed those republicans and yes even Reagan, Nixon and republicans going back through history cared for democracy and freedom. Trump is a major threat and a scumbag. Please wake up.
I'm a democrat and didn't vote for the Bush's, McCain or Romney, but I never doubted the fact that while I did not agree with them, that they loved this country or respected the law. But not trump.

LOL.. NBC has a whole section header on Trump Trials.

1708121589671.png

• Love
Reactions: IM2
JUST IN: A judge has ordered former President Donald Trump and his companies to pay nearly $355 million in a ruling in the New York civil fraud case. The former president is also barred from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation or other legal entity in the state for three years. Trump is expected to appeal the decision. Read the full ruling.

The lawsuit: The judge had already found Trump is liable for fraud in the civil case, but New York Attorney General Letitia James was seeking $370 million in damages. James was also looking to bar Trump from doing business in the state, alleging that the former president, his adult sons and his company defrauded banks and insurance companies by inflating the value of Trump’s assets.

Why it matters: The case is civil, not criminal, but threatens Trump's business in New York. The trial in this case has served as a precursor to the four criminal trials Trump faces this year as he campaigns to regain the presidency.

Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Wow, that's pleasant surprise!
Let us know when Trump pays. Not gonna happen.

That's because they KNEW the judge had already ruled against them. Why fight a corrupt legal system. Take the forgone conclusion and get it to a legit Court.

Just remember shit of brains, interest on bonds posted by P01135809 to cover both the Carroll judgement ($83M) and Fraud Judgement ($454M) will only increase as he drags out the appeals process. The system was NOT corrupt. P01135809 has been running his con for years and it caught up him. The court was legit, you just cannot stomach losing.

If true you create a legal record for appeal. His lawyers did an incompetent job of that as well.

A New York judge without requisite knowledge arbitrarily valued a Florida property, by at a minimum, half a billion dollars.

The judge is exponentially more guilty of fraudulent behavior that anyone named Trump.

No decent person would even take this nonsense seriously.

An appellant court certainly will not.

Just remember shit of brains, interest on bonds posted by P01135809 to cover both the Carroll judgement ($83M) and Fraud Judgement ($454M) will only increase as he drags out the appeals process. The system was NOT corrupt. P01135809 has been running his con for years and it caught up him. The court was legit, you just cannot stomach losing.

Legit facts do not agree with you.

Who would give him a bond for $500mm?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back