$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jackass. Are you even dimly aware that Trump has not paid out a single nickel? All of this will be easily appealed and overturned, so try not to catch yourself too hard in your zipper.
Why is it easy to win on appeal where it is statistically actually much much harder to win?

He has to put up the money in what is like a court escrow account while he appeals the decision.
They say the pre-judgment interest in New York is 9%.
So, Don has gotta rush to get this thing resolved.

And I ain't even an accountant ..... to see the impact of that.

You too?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I do not want this criminal and fraud anywhere near power over my country. This man should be in prison and shamed into the fucking ground. WTF is wrong with you republicans? I use to be a republican as I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney and believed that they were good men that loved their country and valued the law. Trump on the other hand is a piece of shit and you have lost me and it isn't just about the changing of my social beliefs either but of not wanting a complete piece of scum and possibly a putin clone to run my country. I believed those republicans and yes even Reagan, Nixon and republicans going back through history cared for democracy and freedom. Trump is a major threat and a scumbag. Please wake up.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Bullshit. Trump was investigated for 5 years by unethical shitbirds who spent 40 million US taxpayer dollars and they couldn't find a crime. So this kunt invented a fraud crime where no victims exist.

It's a fucking joke.

The same with the e jean carol bullshit, there is ZERO evidence the two were ever in the same building, and the corrupt courts allowed that shit to go forward.

These are invented crimes and the payback is going to be a bitch.

Don't whine when you are forced to pay up.
Trump did not testify at the trial. Trump’s lawyers attacked the judge and his staff. Trump and his ”legal team” barely put on a defense. Trump’s lawyers were clueless as was Trump himself. Trump’s Appeal options are going to be somewhat limited given his lawyer’s incompetence. Trump hires only the best. LOL Was there ever a bigger joke than that.

Of course not. Mexico will pay it.

------------------------------------------------------------
I don't often believe in karma, but......
....but I always believe in consequences.
If he wants to appeal he has to put some serious scratch in escrow

I do not want this criminal and fraud anywhere near power over my country. This man should be in prison and shamed into the fucking ground. WTF is wrong with you republicans? I use to be a republican as I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney and believed that they were good men that loved their country and valued the law. Trump on the other hand is a piece of shit and you have lost me and it isn't just about the changing of my social beliefs either but of not wanting a complete piece of scum and possibly a putin clone to run my country. I believed those republicans and yes even Reagan, Nixon and republicans going back through history cared for democracy and freedom. Trump is a major threat and a scumbag. Please wake up.

You literally should just off yourself.
You can't possibly believe that you have any value to society.

Trump did not testify at the trial. Trump’s lawyers attacked the judge and his staff. Trump and his ”legal team” barely put on a defense. Trump’s lawyers were clueless as was Trump himself. Trump’s Appeal options are going to be somewhat limited given his lawyer’s incompetence. Trump hires only the best. LOL Was there ever a bigger joke than that.
That's because they KNEW the judge had already ruled against them. Why fight a corrupt legal system. Take the forgone conclusion and get it to a legit Court.

Don't INVENT a crime to go after your political enemies. That's banana republic bullshit.

Oh you mean like ReNaziKlans invented crimes committed H.B. (the source all the Burisma bullshit. The asshole responsible is now charged with lying about the relastionship between Burisma and the Bidens). Or how about the epic failure to try to impeach Mr. Biden. You people traffic in invented crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back