🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

39 Things to Know About Senator J.D. Vance, Trump's Running Mate

Ava

Trump/Vance MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
The following article answers many curiosities I had about J.D. Vance. I had supported him for his new position based upon limited information but after reading this article, I am convinced he is the right man for the job. What an accomplished individual.

Last edited:
This is all I need to know:

IMG_6375.jpeg

This is all I need to know:

View attachment 978324
He's got the right idea but he's blowing up Trump's subtlety by getting to the point too quickly for the American people.

This boy's mouth is going to be Trump's loose cannon. It took him less than a day! Otherwise, he's great for getting to the point that nobody on this board wanted to get to so fast!

He's puuurrrrfect!

He's got the right idea but he's blowing up Trump's subtlety by getting to the point too quickly for the American people.

This boy's mouth is going to be Trump's loose cannon. It took him less than a day! Otherwise, he's great for getting to the point that nobody on this board wanted to get to so fast!

He's puuurrrrfect!
Pence sat in the background and let Trump do the talking

JD is a loose cannon and his past statements and future positions will work against him

The following article answers many curiosities I had about J.D. Vance. I had supported him for his new position based upon limited information but after reading this article, I am convinced he is the right man for the job. What an accomplished individual.

1721145081196.png

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
Pence sat in the background and let Trump do the talking

JD is a loose cannon and his past statements and future positions will work against him
Right! He got right to the antiwar point far too quickly for American stomachs.
And can Trump stand anyone stealing his publicity right now?

From the gun-haters at Everytown:

What You Need To Know About Vance’s Record on Gun Safety:

If you;re trying to get me to vote for him, that will do it.

From the gun-haters at Everytown:

What You Need To Know About Vance’s Record on Gun Safety:

If you;re trying to get me to vote for him, that will do it.

Like you were not going to anyhow.

Vance adds nothing to the ticket so it seems Trump feels like the election is a lock and he is prepping the next generation of MAGA to take over when he is gone

Sorry. Paywall.

I'll keep looking. I really want to read this.

• Informative
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back