39%

Every GOP candidate in that same poll had a net negative favorable rating, except Ben Carson, and he doesn't want to be president, nor will he be nominated.

Wow, then it should be a cakewalk for the hildebeast, why not just have the coronation now and not waste time and money on an election?

The truth is that the dem power and money brokers hate the clintons and are desperately looking for a way to dump her. Funny how people who oppose the clintons seem to end up dead.

lol, lucky for her she's going to get to run against Trump. lol

we can only hope, Trump would destroy her in a debate on any topic, and would beat her in the general. The only republican she could beat is Jeb Bush, and that would be very close because most voters would say "screw it" and stay home.

He can't win with 80% disapproval from Hispanics.

First of all, legal hispanics will vote for him, illegals cannot vote

second, the hispanic vote does not decide our national elections, the people who stay home on election day decide them.

Wrong. You're an idiot.

Nope, I am 100% correct and you are the idiot. Are you really so ignorant that you think our national elections swing on the hispanic vote?

Does anyone except yourself believe a Republican candidate can lose 80% of the Hispanic vote and still win the election, given every other demographic they're going to lose?

Every GOP candidate in that same poll had a net negative favorable rating, except Ben Carson, and he doesn't want to be president, nor will he be nominated.

Wow, then it should be a cakewalk for the hildebeast, why not just have the coronation now and not waste time and money on an election?

The truth is that the dem power and money brokers hate the clintons and are desperately looking for a way to dump her. Funny how people who oppose the clintons seem to end up dead.

lol, I've induced another meltdown. I am the Meltdowninator.

we can only hope, Trump would destroy her in a debate on any topic, and would beat her in the general. The only republican she could beat is Jeb Bush, and that would be very close because most voters would say "screw it" and stay home.

He can't win with 80% disapproval from Hispanics.

First of all, legal hispanics will vote for him, illegals cannot vote

second, the hispanic vote does not decide our national elections, the people who stay home on election day decide them.

Wrong. You're an idiot.

Nope, I am 100% correct and you are the idiot. Are you really so ignorant that you think our national elections swing on the hispanic vote?

Does anyone except yourself believe a Republican candidate can lose 80% of the Hispanic vote and still win the election, given every other demographic they're going to lose?

Of course they could, its the independents who decide elections, and its specifically its the independents in ohio, florida, and Penn who decide them.

Do you think a candidate that 60% of the country considers untrustworthy and dishonest can win the presidency?

no meltdown, just pointing out some facts. sorry if facts disturb you.

If bluster and arrogance passes for debate trump would win

Trump has no concept of the issues and their complexities. Hillary would humiliate him

Trump has no concept of the issues and their complexities. Hillary would humiliate him

Yeah, sure :beer: care to bet on that?

Some of these Republicans must sell loaded stocks or are investment bankers.

The way they build up their optimism by negating the risks is impressive....

You left the subject and starting ranting about irrelevancies. And threw in the insane Clinton dead people conspiracy theory.

Since Trump is not in her league and has no chance at the nomination.....any bet would be moot

But watch how the real republicans destroy trump in a debate

You left the subject and starting ranting about irrelevancies. And threw in the insane Clinton dead people conspiracy theory.

You are claiming that its a lock for hillary, but its not. She is very unpopular, has avoided the media, has refused to answer any real questions, is a very unattractive candidate, is not trusted by 60% of americans.

What I said about the DNC wanting to dump her is true. They know she is a very flawed candidate and is likely to lose her cool and blow up in a debate. She will no make it through the dem primaries. Bernie and Webb and O'Malley will destroy her. Watch.

Since Trump is not in her league and has no chance at the nomination.....any bet would be moot

We will see pretty soon, won't we? You are correct that Trump is not in her league, he is in the winning big league and she is in the losing JV league.

do you really think that Jeb can beat Trump in a debate? come on.

You are claiming that its a lock for hillary, but its not. She is very unpopular, has avoided the media, has refused to answer any real questions, is a very unattractive candidate, is not trusted by 60% of americans.

What I said about the DNC wanting to dump her is true. They know she is a very flawed candidate and is likely to lose her cool and blow up in a debate. She will no make it through the dem primaries. Bernie and Webb and O'Malley will destroy her. Watch.
Hillary is more popular than any current democrat or republican

We will see pretty soon, won't we? You are correct that Trump is not in her league, he is in the winning big league and she is in the losing JV league.

do you really think that Jeb can beat Trump in a debate? come on.
Trump is an asshole. That will be clear in any debate

Trump is not in Jebs league. Strictly clown car

Hillary is more popular than any current democrat or republican

how is someone that 60% consider dishonest "more popular" ?

there are almost 20 republicans running at the moment, once it gets down to one the whole dynamic will change and hillary's negatives will become very significant.

She isn't a like-able person.

When she speaks, although she says the democrat mantra, she drones on with a condescending tone.

Forum List

Back