4 attendees of SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden test positive for COVID-19

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
progs, Democrats and their sycophants in the corrupt and dishonest media will start celebrating this in 3. 2. 1...

So who was the plant? How convenient this all is. It's October, the October Surprise. They are no coincidences in politics. So who was the Anti-Trump Plant and/or Plants there who had COVID-19 already and went there to spread it?

I mean there was not any of this happening between March-Mid-September, that NOTHING for 6 months and all of a sudden Judge Barrett is nominated, the Republicans have the votes and BINGO! COVID-19 speader.

I'm beyond cynical anymore, I put NOTHING past the Anti-Trump Crowd, they are now beyond fanatical.

progs, Democrats and their sycophants in the corrupt and dishonest media will start celebrating this in 3. 2. 1...

So who was the plant? How convenient this all is. It's October, the October Surprise. They are no coincidences in politics.
this helps Trump in the election

it humanizes him

he will recover and be at the next debate

I have heard that plan had been made early to go to Walter Reed & that they also purposefully waited until after the market closed to make that announcement

Judge Barrett already was vetted and went through a Confirmation hearing in 2017 for that Chicago Court she's on. There is no need to do another Confirmation Hearing. Simple thing, Republicans on Monday in The Senate, a simple Quorum of them, put Judge Barrett to a straight vote and on Tuesday she can be Sworn-In.

MEANINGLESS. Who can say that these people weren't coming down with it otherwise, even if they hadn't attended! Some of the people there were wearing masks. This is of no interest to me because I was not there so there is no chance of any of those people affecting me.

Just imagine if someone actually bothered to report all the people who have tested + for Covid who were at CHAZ/CHAD, or at any of the BLM and other street protests and riots.

There is an old adage in science that if you only look for flowers in the cracks of rocks, that is the only place you will find them.

Soon you will conclude that all flowers grow in rocks or that cracks in rocks cause flowers.

I don't mean to insult you guys that believe covid isn't a problem, but look at all the republicans that are coming down with it lately, large part, due to trying to project it is not a big deal. As much as trumpers piss me off at times, I really think you should give careful consideration to masking at least in interior crowded spaces, observing social distancing, avoid cabs or other none private transportation, avoid air travel all together, avoid all large gatherings indoors or outdoor, wash hands, keep hand sanitizer handy, in other words, act conservatively and don't take foolish chances. Just a suggestion.

Just think watching 1000's at a Trump rally blowing Covid all over everyone. A good idea?

So who was the plant? How convenient this all is. It's October, the October Surprise. They are no coincidences in politics. So who was the Anti-Trump Plant and/or Plants there who had COVID-19 already and went there to spread it?

I mean there was not any of this happening between March-Mid-September, that NOTHING for 6 months and all of a sudden Judge Barrett is nominated, the Republicans have the votes and BINGO! COVID-19 speader.

I'm beyond cynical anymore, I put NOTHING past the Anti-Trump Crowd, they are now beyond fanatical.
The plot thickens, doesn't it? I'm with you, when Shooomer says ominously "Nothing is off the table" I take him at his word.

The plot thickens, doesn't it? I'm with you, when Shooomer says ominously "Nothing is off the table" I take him at his word.
Real hoax, eh?

That's quite a stretch. Nope, I don't think that anyone would be stupid enough to infect themselves, and then go to where Trump is in the hopes of spreading it to him. That is some next level conspiracy crap right there.

Are you two stupid enough to think that someone would have voluntarily infected themselves, just so they could get close to Trump in the hopes of spreading it to him. That is some seriously next level tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory right there.

Well, it's been reported that Barrett had COVID 19 over the summer. Dunno if that could possibly be a factor, but it might. We used to think that people who caught it and recovered couldn't catch it again, but that has been proven false.

Really? Interesting, good info.

Y'all ought to read this

You can dismiss it and not even read it if it makes you feel safer, but it's by someone who was there today, and was there over the summer. That is why they're dropping like flies at 1600 Pennsylvania.

That's quite a stretch. Nope, I don't think that anyone would be stupid enough to infect themselves, and then go to where Trump is in the hopes of spreading it to him. That is some next level conspiracy crap right there.
If it’s a young person there is little risk to themselves. Perfect spreaders.

I don't mean to insult you guys that believe covid isn't a problem, but look at all the republicans that are coming down with it lately, large part, due to trying to project it is not a big deal. As much as trumpers piss me off at times, I really think you should give careful consideration to masking at least in interior crowded spaces, observing social distancing, avoid cabs or other none private transportation, avoid air travel all together, avoid all large gatherings indoors or outdoor, wash hands, keep hand sanitizer handy, in other words, act conservatively and don't take foolish chances. Just a suggestion.

You're asking a conservative to admit that they are wrong about something? Even when the rest of the world knows they are?

You'd have a better chance of mentally bending a spoon.

Are you two stupid enough to think that someone would have voluntarily infected themselves, just so they could get close to Trump in the hopes of spreading it to him. That is some seriously next level tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory right there.

We in the deep state have had Typhoid Amy in our arsenal for a long time now. We were just waiting for the proper time to deploy her.

You're asking a conservative to admit that they are wrong about something? Even when the rest of the world knows they are?

You'd have a better chance of mentally bending a spoon.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If it’s a young person there is little risk to themselves. Perfect spreaders.
Why is everyone so obsessed with GETTING the disease when it has a 99.99% survival rate if you are under 70 and have no underlying complications?

Who here really thinks that the odds are any of the WH staff or Trump and his family will die from these recent cases?

No, it isnt going to happen.

All the same they and the Biden family are in my prayers that God keep them safe till He considers them to have finished their appointed tasks.

Forum List

Back